Passing the Baton - Cover

Passing the Baton

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sarah has been a slave to Paul for many years. She now prepares to leave his service; in a most painful and terminal way.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Torture   Snuff   Slow  

The guests and their entourages had all arrived by 10:30. Security at the gate was strict. Only invited guests and their slaves were allowed in. There were no female guests invited. Political correctness did not even receive lip service in Brunei.

Each guest bore the following invitation engraved in gold embossed vellum:

Dear X

Paul Collins requests the pleasure of your company next October 15th at the palace of Sheik Al-Hussaim, in Brunei.

Brunch will be served at 10:30 in the garden. Lunch and dinner will also be provided at appropriate times.

Entertainment will start at noon. Prior to the commencement of the show, my first slave Sarah will be available for use by our distinguished guests.

At noon, she will be slowly impaled, and will suffer for our entertainment until 22:00, when she will be finally snuffed.

Only invitees and up to four slaves will be permitted to attend this exclusive engagement.

You must bring this invitation to be let in the grounds.

RSVP to:

Sheik Al-Hussaim,

Ministry of the Interior,

Brunei

As each guest and entourage arrived, they were escorted to the garden by two attractive slaves dressed in flowing pantaloons and chemise of sheer silk organdy, in striped green and violet, the colors of the Sheik. In the garden, a semicircle of couches had been set up around a central platform, to provide excellent viewing to all the guests. Each couch was identified with the name of the guest. The couches were framed by two low tables; on one of them, a wide selection of viands was arrayed. The food was also prepared according to the guest's religious persuasion, Halal, Kosher and regular; there were no vegans in the audience. The second table contained an assortment of crops, small whips, satin ties and cuffs, to better encourage the slaves in their ministrations. Beverages were not kept at the tables, so as not to offend practicing Muslims, and also because there was no need. A slew of gorgeous slave girls stood at the ready to deliver any beverage a master desired.

As each guest arrived at the garden, Paul and the Sheik welcomed them, escorted them to their assigned couches and introduced them to Sarah who, clad in a sheer white sundress stood at their side. Many of the guests had already met her, of course.

When Al-Mansour arrived last, he was accompanied by only two slaves.

Paul welcomed him "Salaam Aleichem Al-Mansour, old friend" he said, bowing slightly. Sarah, holding on to her master's arm noticed the tension in his arm, belying the warm welcome.

"Aleichem Salaam old friend" He responded "I see the years have been kind on you"

"You know of course my slave Sarah" Paul continued, gesturing at her.

"I know you well my beauty, from better times"

Sarah responded with a curtsy.

"I hope you will serve me today, before you are impaled" He said cruelly as he sat on the couch.

"She can serve you right now. All the guests have arrived already" Paul gently pushed Sarah towards the obese man in the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.