Doing Missy in the House
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carl and Missy are brother and sister, and they've become very lusty intimate lovers. Carl normally fucks Missy where no one is anywhere nearby, but one night Carl wants his younger sister's pussy so bad he can't wait. He gets what he wants at that moment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough  

Missy lay in her bed and felt the aftermath of having Carl fuck her as hotly and as wildly as he had when he told her to meet him for sex at the out-building. She couldn't believe that he'd actually been able to fuck her and he'd kept his hand on her mouth, silencing her whines and moans as he'd ravished her and she'd exploded in hot powerful orgasm after orgasm. Missy knew she was a very depraved and strange young woman. She couldn't believe how much she actually loved having her own brother, Carl, fucking her and forcing her to give him blowjobs and have sex with him whenever he was horny and wanted her sexual services. Missy actually expected Carl to come to her one day and say, "Missy, I need to be serviced" and he did that in his own way, just not in those words.

Missy loved the after-fuck feeling, her pussy sore and nearly traumatized from Carl's big cock filling her and fucking her, and she was more turned on now with his hot cumload seeping from her pussy lips than she'd been before he came to her room and forced her to spread her legs for him. Missy found the way Carl treated her to be hugely arousing and she loved it when he gave her no room to wiggle out of doing him, of giving him the sexual services he wanted from her. Missy knew it made her feel wanted sexually for Carl to insist that she suck his cock or that she bend over and let him take her from behind doggy style. She knew that she probably wouldn't enjoy sex with her brother nearly as much if he was a nicer guy with her and treated her like some of her former boyfriends had. Missy loved to be treated roughly and she really got turned on when Carl talked rather nasty to her and told her what a hot pussied horny nasty bitch she was. That really turned her on and made her want Carl to whip his big huge cock out and slide it insider her tight horny young teenage pussy and fuck her madly.

Missy didn't know if Carl realized how much she enjoyed the totally hot intimate relationship they'd developed, and she was almost afraid to tell him for fear that he might change. She wasn't sure if he'd become less insistent and less forceful or if telling him would make him go much farther in the direction of being very dominating and forceful with her. Missy decided to leave well enough alone for now and just go with whatever it was that Carl wanted. She found herself remembering how totally shocked she'd been when Carl came to her bedroom and made it clear that he was going to fuck her. She'd have never thought that was possible and that her brother could have climbed on top of her and mounted her to multiple orgasms without every other member of the family hearing them coupling hotly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.