Family Orgy

by Ermberto

Copyright© 2010 by Ermberto

Erotica Sex Story: I had been let in on another secret; all of Jenny's extended family had the incest bug too!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   .

"Are you looking forward to tonight Joe?" my girlfriend, Jenny, asked me.

"Absolutely," I replied, "I've been looking forwards to it for ages!"

"It'll take a while to get there," replied Jenny's father, driving the car we were in, "It's about forty-miles."

"Bet you've got a hard on Joe," Jenny's mother, Susan, commented.

"I sure have," I replied, "I've not cum all day. I've been saving it up."

I was sitting in the back of the car, sandwiched between Jenny and her sister, Lisa. Jenny was my girlfriend of six-months. She was the same age as me, fifteen, and a real cute chick. She was only five-foot-two, slender and with small perky tits and a superbly shaped bottom. Her hair was medium-length and deep brown. We contrasted a little; I was almost six-foot with broad-shoulders and short blonde hair.

Jenny was incredibly pretty with an almost innocent face; big blue eyes, freckles, a cute button-nose and braces on her teeth. For some reason the braces turned me on! She was not the sexiest, hottest girl in school but was certainly pretty, and when she had started at our school last year after her family moved into the area I had instantly developed a big crush on her. Best of all, Jenny was far from the innocent adolescent she appeared to be! Within a week of me asking her out we had fucked, and continued to do so regularly. We often fucked at my parent's house because my mum and dad were frequently out. Soon we barely even bothered with dates, we'd just find somewhere - anywhere - to screw. Jenny was not the sort of shallow girl who only fucked as a reward for gifts and attention, or because she knew of no other way to show affection, she fucked because she enjoyed it. She didn't do things by half either. She would swallow when she sucked me off, would enjoy having me cum on her face or tits, and on only the second occasion we'd had sex she implored me to fuck her in the arse. I loved her bum and I soon got off on anal-sex a great deal, as did Jenny, who was more than happy to take my pulsing cock in her rear orifice very frequently.

It wasn't long before I was soon let in on the secret of her family. I was bum-fucking Jenny on her bed one afternoon when we were alone and suddenly her mother, Susan, came home and, having slipped in the front door, had burst into Jenny's room.

"Oh fuck!" I had stammered, pulling my dong from Jenny's bowels. I was panicking but Jenny was giggling. Susan then laughed and complimented me on giving her daughter an evidently good time.

I was surprised at this reaction, and even more surprised when Susan came over, knelt down and started sucking my cock! Susan was thirty-nine and still very hot, taller than Jenny but with the same sweet face as her daughter, long brown hair and fairly hefty tits. As her mum sucked me off, Jenny had sat on the bed and told me that she, her mum, her dad and her younger sister Lisa all fucked together as a family. I was more than welcome, Jenny told me, to join in.

"I've got to have this beautiful cock in me," Susan had then declared, standing up and undressing, referring to the rock-hard seven-inch pole of steel-hard teen prick she had just left off sucking.

I was too surprised to make much comment so I let Susan and Jenny direct things. They lead me to the bed where I lay down, and Susan impaled her juicy wet cunt onto my prick and then proceeded to ride me. Then, Jenny had casually fitted a ten-inch strap-on-dildo to herself, got behind her mum and fucked it up her arse! Susan climxed twice with my cock in her cunt and her daughter's strap-on up her bum, and I soon spurted my sperm into her cunt.

My prick had re-stiffened almost immediately thanks to Jenny and her mum slurping on it. Then they got into a sixty-nine, Susan sprawled on top of Jenny, mother and daughter lapping noisily at one another's cunts. I enjoyed watching their lesbian fun for a moment but soon tired of the role of spectator. I had pushd my prick into Susan's arse and it was in that mature babe's rectum that I fired my second load of teen cum.

Soon enough, Jenny's father, Duncan, had come home, along with Lisa, Jenny's sister. Duncan was a tall and handsome guy of forty, very laid-back and easy going. Lisa was thirteen, a sweet little brunette, just as pretty as Jenny. That evening I joined them in a big family orgy; I enjoyed fucking Jenny, as always, but I certainly got off on the novelty of fucking her mum as well as Lisa. Young Lisa was just as slutty as Jenny, taking my cock in her arse and at one point begging me to cum over her face, which I gladly did. It was a turn on watching Duncan lustfully fuck his two daughters as well as his wife, and Jenny, Lisa and their mum sucked and fucked each other with as much passion as they did with Duncan and me.

That had been a month ago. Since then I had enjoyed orgies with the family of four several times a week. I still spent times alone with Jenny, of course, and we were very much in love. However, there was no denying how great it was with the rest of her family.

Then I had been let in on another secret; all of Jenny's extended family had the incest bug too!

Both sets of her grandparents had enjoyed incest with their children and, later, grandchildren. Susan's parents were now quite old and had retired to Australia. Duncan's widowed mother lived alone in a big cottage in the country and it was there, on the first Saturday of each month, that Jenny's family, her Aunts, Uncles and cousins all got together for a major fuck-fest. Occasionally a trusted guest could come along, and I was invited! There was no way I would turn this opportunity down. I was damn lucky, as a horny fifteen-year-old boy, to have a girlfriend who was a hot nympho, and I was even more lucky to be having the chance to attend a major orgy!

That was where were off to tonight, to Jenny's grandmother's cottage for a big family orgy.

Duncan drove along the motorway, humming to himself. Susan lay back with her eyes closed, the window slightly open on this warm June evening and the wind blowing her hair sexily across her pretty face. In the back, I sat and listened to Jenny and Lisa excitedly tell me about this evening, about who would be there.

Incidentally, my own family didn't know about this. Not yet anyway. My parents had figured I was sleeping with Jenny and didn't mind; my mum had even given me some condoms to ensure I didn't become a father before leaving school, although they were uneccessary as Jenny was on the pill. However, neither my mum, dad or my sisters knew about the incestuous secrets of Jenny's family.

The incest bug was certainly contagious too; I had recently begun to have serious desires of fucking my own mother. She was very attractive and I fantasized a lot about screwing her. Once I went to Jenny's house but everyone was out except for her mother, Susan. She had invited me in and we had fucked for several hours. Knowing of my increasing lust for my own mother, Susan had let me pretend she was my mum. Although it was not as good as it would be to fuck my actual mother, I nonetheless really got off on referring to Susan as "mum" whilst I fucked, sucked and buggered her throughout the afternoon.

My incestuous designs had spread to include my two sisters aswell. My elder sister was seventeen, a petite and sexy minx, very pretty and with short blonde hair. Last week I had burst in on her in the shower, pretending it was an accident. She had laughed it off, niavely believing it was just a mishap, and I had obtained a lovely mental picture of her delicious body. My younger sister was eleven, but I figured that was ripe enough for fucking. After all, Jenny said that she and her sister, and all their cousins, were traditionally deflowered when they were eight, and at that age they also began attending the orgies. It was fucking turning me on, the idea that tonight I would be able to fuck some children as well as teenagers my own age and women in their twenties, thirties, forties ... there was just so much variety to look forward to!


Eventually we arrived at Jenny's grandmother's house. It was a huge, six-bedroomed tudor cottage set back far from the road by a gravel drive. It had a large and very neat lawn, with plenty of flower beds and rose bushes. The vast garden was bordered by high bushes, and with dense woodland flanking the garden it appeared that the cottage was light-years from civilization, even though there was actually a town just a couple of miles down the road.

Jenny's grandmother, Helen, was fifty-nine and lived alone here. Her wealthy husband, who had been twenty-years her senior, had passed away a few years ago, but Helen's widowhood was far from lonely. She saw her fuck-happy family regularly, not just at these monthly orgies. She also had a couple of strapping young gardeners who came three times a week, and in addition their horticultural duties they happily fucked their mature employer. Helen also gave piano lessons to local youngsters and she had seduced and fucked a dozen teenaged pupils (ten male, two female) in the last few years. The orgy was only for family and trusted guests like myself, so neither the gardeners or the teenagers Helen regularly fucked were present.

Duncan parked the car near several others in the gravelled area at the front of the house and we got out, stretching our limbs after the long drive. It was past nine o'clock but being summer the sun was still up, hanging bloated and red above the horizon and lighting up the cottage and the beautiful English countryside in a warm orange glow.

I followed Jenny and her family to the front door. I caught a glimpse through a window and saw squirming naked limbs. Even outside I could hear moans of pleasure! Evidently they had already started in there.

We entered through the main door and into a large hallway. It was a very classical looking cottage; oak floors and panelling, a big grandfather clock next to an antique table holding various ornaments, and a big oil-painting of a nude woman. The sounds of moaning and orgasmic yelping was even louder in here.

"In here," Duncan told me as he opened a door to the right, "we all get changed into our birthday suits before we enter."

With everyone else, I went into the side-room. It was large and spacious. Coats hung on coat-stands and shoes - men's, women's, children's - lined one wall. Neatly folded piles of clothes lay around the floor.

"Just strip and put your clothes next to ours," Susan instructed me.

We all undressed. Soon we were stark naked, our clothes neatly stacked on the floor.

"Off we go!" Duncan smiled, and he went out the room, the rest of us following.

We entered the main room and I was confronted by the sight of over forty naked men, women, teenagers and children fucking one another's brains out.


There were a total of forty-six people at the party.

Jenny's widowed grandmother was the eldest attendee and was like the matriarch of the whole set-up. She was still good looking and a very active participant, despite being almost sixty.

Aside from Jenny's grandmother, there were two generations; adults and youngsters. There were eighteen adults and consisted of Jenny's mum and dad and her mum and dad's siblings together with their spouses. There were nine husband-and-wife couples in total.

The youngsters were the sons and daughters of all these Aunts and Uncles. Two of them were just past twenty-years of age but the majority of them - sixteen in total - were aged thirteen to nineteen. Of course these included me, Jenny and her sister Lisa. Us teenagers comprised of seven boys and nine girls. Sometimes other girls bought trusted boyfriends and boys bought trusted girlfriends along, but tonight I was the only non-family guest at the orgy. All the other youngsters here tonight were Jenny and Lisa's cousins.

The remaining participants in the orgy were the younger children, aged between eight and twelve. There were nine in total - six boys and three girls. Only kids aged over eight were allowed into the orgy; Jenny had a few cousins aged seven and under who were with babysitters, and who would be able to attend once they turned eight.

Forty-six people! Aged eight to fifty-nine, both sexes, all fucking the night away!

We were standing in the vast living room, which held a lounge area with two red-and-gold patterned chesterfield sofas, several armchairs, oak coffee table and an enormous mantlepiece holding a real fire. There was also a dining area complete with a massive table that could seat two-dozen people. There were many floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the neat garden, the privacy afforded by the isolated cottage meaning there was no need to close the curtains. In contrast to the cold oak floor in the hallway, this whole main room had a luxurious deep red carpet. The walls held various oil-paintings in grand frames, mostly depicting nudes. The furniture was all quite old-fashioned but standing in contrast to this was a large television near the sofas. It was currently turned off but a wall-mounted sleek, silver Hi-Fi was playing classical music, just quietly as a background noise.

A wide archway lead to the kitchen, where there were tables overflowing with bottles of wine and a buffet. There were naked people everywhere, getting it on in the lounge and dining area, and more people popping into the kitchen for food and drink. There were six bedrooms upstairs but these were not used for the orgy either; although there were no explicit rules as such, it was nonetheless considered polite to fuck in full view of everyone else, rather than in the privacy of a bedroom.

Duncan and Susan told me to "Have fun!" before they wandered off in seperate directions. Lisa did as well, leaving me standing there with Jenny. I had felt a little conscious of being naked in front of all these strangers at first, especially as my cock was rock-hard, but suddenly I felt very relaxed. In fact I was proud of the way my seven-inch pole stood upright in salute to the wonderful display of naked fuckers in front of me. Hell, it would have been abnormal to be standing there without a hard-on.

Besides, not many people paid too much attention to us newcomers. They were all busy humping. A few people did glance at us and one pretty woman in her late-thirties smiled and blew me a kiss, before she resumed sucking a teenaged boy's cock.

"Impressive, eh?" smiled Jenny, proudly.

"Sure," I said, quietly, utterly awe-struck and hornier than I'd even been in my life, "It looks great! Shit! I feel a bit odd though, I don't know anyone here really. Apart from you and your parents and Lisa."

"Well, I can't introduce you to everyone," Jenny said, "but don't worry, you'll get to know people as you go round fucking them all. They will all know who you are though. It's not often that there's a new guest here. They'll all know your name and the chicks will be queueing to fuck you!"

I was still amazed at all the sights around me. I saw a woman taking two men's cocks in her cunt at the same time, a girl of thirteen riding the cock of guy in his thirties, a twelve-year-old boy sodomizing a nine-year-old boy, two teenaged girls in a sixty-nine whilst the one on top was buggered by a teenaged boy, and then there was Lisa already getting into the fray, bent over the coffee table whilst a man eased his prick into her twat from behind.

"What do we do," I asked her, "just ... go up to someone and fuck them?"

"That's it," Jenny smiled, reaching out and stroking my erection, "Just plunge into the fray! Fuck who you want. It's considered impolite to decline a fuck with someone so no-one will turn you down, and you shouldn't turn anyone down either."

"Why would I turn anyone down?" I grinned, admiring the mouthwatering beauty of some of those nearby, including an incredibly hot teenaged girl who was on all fours on the floor as she lapped the cunt of an older woman who sat on the sofa in front of her.

"However," Jenny continued, "people can turn down an offer of sex if it's with someone of their own gender. Most of the women and girls hear happily get it on with other, and nearly all the young boys like being buggered, but most men often don't like the idea of getting it on with guys their own age. One or two might. But basically you can turn down - and be turned down by - another guy. But no women and none of the younger kids will turn you down. It's the same with sex acts," my knowledgable girlfriend continued, "It's considered very rude to turn down an offer of most sex acts - straight sex, oral sex, anal - everyone likes anal here! - facials, tit-fucking and so on. However, with the more extreme stuff, like spanking and pissing and fisting, there's a few people who aren't into them so you might get turned down if you ask for something along those lines. But not many people will. I think every act of kinkiness will take place in this house tonight, at least if it's as successful as all the previous parties."

"Cool," was all I could say. I was awestruck. And fucking horny!

"Let's mingle!" Jenny chirped.

"Let's mingle!" I repeated, and I gave her a kiss before we got ready to seperate.

My girlfriend then turned and strolled off towards the dining area where she embraced another teenaged boy who was temporarily unoccupied. The boy had Jenny bend over the dining table and prepared to enter her cunt from behind.

I looked around and wondered where to begin. All these naked bodies! Writhing and humping under the bright lights. At first I wondered if I could have the nerve to just barge in on some strangers and start fucking, given that everyone seemed to have a partner already. However, it soon occured to me that there weren't just people screwing in pairs, but threesomes and foursomes, all connected by cock, cunt, tongue or arsehole.

My eyes alighted back on the teenaged girl I'd seen a moment ago, the one who was on her hands and knees in front of the sofa, on which sat an older woman whose cunt the teenager was slurping. The girl, who was about fourteen, was blonde and slim, but had reasonably big tits that hung beneath her. Her arse was mouthwatering, slightly plump but superbly shaped, and the way her anus hung open, yawning and slick, indicated someone had been up that beautiful bum already this evening. The woman she was cunt-lapping, who was slumped back on the sofa panting lustfully, was also slender, blonde and had big tits. She was very hot and in superb shape, and appeared to be in her late-thirties.

I sauntered over and knelt behind the teenager and stroked her bottom. We were near the crackling fire which cast a beautiful flickering orange light over this girl's behind.

"Mmmmm," she grinned, taking her head from the crotch of partner, "Am I going to get a nice arse-fucking from this handsome stranger?"

"You sure are," I told her, pleased at the evident friendliness and accommodating atmosphere of all these wonderful people. "I'm Joe," I added, "Jenny's boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you Joe," the girl continued, looking over her shoulder, her face slick with twat-sauce, "I'm Claire, Jenny's cousin. And this here, this beautiful horny slut on the sofa, is my mum."

"Hi Claire's mum," I smiled at the older woman.

"Hi there handsome," she smiled back, then she licked her lips lewdly at me.

"Get back to licking mummy's cunt Claire," the older woman then told her daughter, "Lick me out deeply whilst that handsome young Joe sodomizes you."

"Yes mum," Claire replied. She plunged her face between her mother's spread thighs once again and began slurping at lapping at her cunt.

I placed the tip of my cock to Claire's gaping shitter and pushed. Slowly my cock began to enter her. It was tight but did not offer a huge amount of resistence. This girl may have been fourteen but she had no doubt been fucked in all her holes for many years. My cock-head popped into her sphincter after a moment and the nubile young babe shivered with delight. I pushed onwards and my shaft slid deeper and deeper into Claire's rectum until, finally, I was buried to the hilt.

"Oh yeah, that's the spot," I panted, holding Claire's hips and keeping my prick firmly lodged in her rectum, savouring the heat and tightness of her shitter, "Uuuuh!"

I held her hips firmly as I began to slide my dick back and forth in her anus, buggering her steadily. I wanted to take things slow because, although I was certain I could manage a good three or four ejaculations tonight, I didn't want to go sperming up in the first person I fucked!

"Fuck her Joe, fuck her arse," Claire's mother was urging me whilst her daughter cunt-lapped her, "Fuck my horny motherfucking daughter in her shitter! Deep and hard! The harder you fuck her the better she'll lick my cunt out."

"Yes ma'am," I smirked, increasing my pace just a little. I slammed my prick repeatedly into the depths of Claire's rectum, my pelvis clapping against her buttocks. As I bum-fucked the delicious hottie, it occured to me to listen to all the background noise. There were moans, groans, slaps, slurps and even squelching. Quite a few people were fairly talkative too. Some seemed quite lighthearted, laughing merrily as they indulged in some enjoyable sordidness or other, whilst others spluttered out profanity-laden cries ("Fuck me daddy, harder, fuck my cunt, I'm fucking cumming! AAAH!" squealed one twelve-year-old girl nearby) whilst some were in such ecstasy they could only splutter and cry out incomprehensable wails of delight.

After a few minutes of bum-fucking Claire, the girl's big-titted mother invited me to pull out of her daughter's arse.

"I want to suck that beautiful cock," she told me.

I eagerly complied, popping my prick from Claire's anus and stepping up to the sofa. Whilst her daughter continued to eat her snatch out, Claire's mum sucked deeply on my cock, moaning happily as she no doubt tasted some shit upon my steel-hard shaft.

Having had a good suck, Claire's mother then invited me to resume buggering her daughter, which I did with great enthusiasm. I fucked Claire good and hard, which inspired her to lick her mother's twat out even deeper. Soon enough her mum climaxed, that beautiful blonde yelping with ecstasy as she had a prolonged climax.

I began to feel my orgasm hovering on the horizon so, to cool down, I slipped my cock out of Claire's rectum. Before I could ask Claire's mum if I could sodomize her, I felt an arm reach round me. I turned to my side and saw that a pretty young woman had just slipped up to me and placed an arm round my shoulders. She was gorgeous; quite petite with tiny tits and a beautiful face, with lovely dark eyes and short, jet-black hair.

"Hi handsome," she smiled to me, eye twinkling with lust, "You're Joe yeah? Jenny's boyfriend."

"That's me," I replied.

"I'm Teri," the newcome introduced herself as, "I'm one of Jenny's cousins. My mum is her mum's sister. How old are you Joe?"

"Fifteen," I replied.

"I'm twenty-one," said Teri, "I must say, you look as if you're just as skilled in giving a woman a fucking as a guy my age. Now that we've got to know each other a bit better," she continued, her face very close to mine, "shall we fuck?"

"Absolutely," I smiled. I felt a bit silly due to my blatant enthusiasm, but Teri seemed quite turned on at my obvious eagerness to fuck her. I glanced round, hoping that Claire and her mum would not be offended that I was about to depart, but mother and daughter had already moved off; Claire was getting into a sixty-nine with another teenaged girl whilst her mum was just going down on a boy who couldn't be more than ten-years-old.

"Let's do it on the sofa," Teri said, "Sit down Joe. I'll ride you."

I got onto the leather sofa, just where Claire's mum had been sitting a moment ago. I lay lengthways along the sofa, my prick throbbing and hard as it lay over my belly. Teri knelt astride me, facing me, and reached down to hold my cock upright. That tasty young lady impaled her shaved snatch onto my firm erection, her face a picture of joy as she slid down.

"Mmmm, what a nice cock," she purred. She placed her hands on my chest, leaned over me and smiled, her face close to mine.

"You're so pretty Teri," I told her, "So hot and with a nice tight cunt too!"

Charmed at my compliments, Teri planted her lips onto mine and started to kiss me. We slid out tongues into one-another's mouths and snogged like passionate lovers, despite having met just thirty-seconds ago. As she tongued my mouth, Teri began to ride me, lifting herself up and down, up and down. I did not have to do any work, I just lay there whilst she rode my cock. Her bum-cheeks smacked against my thighs everytime she dropped down. I reached round and ran my hands over her back.

A moment later, I heard male voice ask; "Is your arse open for busines Teri?"

Teri took her lips from mine and we both glanced round and saw that there was a handsome youth, aged about seventeen, standing next to the sofa and stroking his stiff cock. He had short black hair and dark eyes and I could immediately see the family resemblance between him and Teri.

"It sure is Steve," Teri smiled, "Get that big cock up my arse and give me a good bum-fucking whilst this handsome young man cunt-fucks me."

"Aren't you going to introduce me to the boy you're currently sprawled on top of?" Steve asked Terri.

"Oh yeah," Teri giggled, "Steve? This is Joe, Jenny's boyfriend. Joe? This is Steve, my younger brother."

"Hi Steve," I nodded, thinking how surreal it was being introduced to a guy whilst I was fucking that guy's sister's cunt.

"Hi Joe," Steve smiled, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"I sure am!"

Steve then got on the sofa, kneeling astride my legs and directly behind Teri.

"Up we go," the randy youth declared, and I could see by the way Teri winced that her brother was entering her arse.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Teri gasped as Steve made progress. She was laying motionless on top of me, hunched over me whilst my dick remained stuck deep in her cunt. We waited for Steve to make his way into his sister's rectum. Soon enough he had done so.

"Let's fuck my sister Joe," he said, "Let's fuck her to orgasm!"

"Yes, yes, fuck me," Teri encouraged us, "Give it to me you horny fuckers! Make me cum! Fuck my fucking holes motherfuckers."

Turned on by the sheer filth coming from the mouth of such a pretty and petite young lady, I immediately began to thrust my cock up and down in her tight cunt whilst her brother began to pound her rectum. We soon got into a good rhythm, pumping our pricks into Teri's holes alternately.

"Uuuuh, uh, fuck me," the slender beauty sandwiched between us was soon squealing, "Fuck me ... fuck me motherfuckers ... I'm cumming. Oh fuck, yeah, I'm cumming! AAH! AAAAH! FUCK!"

The naked dark-haired slut descended into wild groans and cries of ecstasy as she came, neither myself or Steve relenting in our hard pounding of her holes.

Finally, her orgasm died down, and Steve and me slowed our humping.

"That was great," Teri giggled, her hair stuck to her sweaty face, "Wow! Fantastic! Cheers boys."

"You're welcome sis," Steve grinned. He pulled his cock from Teri's rectum and then casually strolled off to find someone else to fuck.

"I shall see you later my dear," Teri said to me. She gave me a kiss then dismounted my cock. Then, like her brother, she went off to find someone else.

I was initially disheartened at the way Teri had abruptly departed, but then I remembered that this was, after all, an orgy. You can't stay with one person all night.

I sat up and wondered who to approach next. My cock was raging hard and I figured it was time to shoot some spunk!

Nearby, on the floor, I spied a cute eleven-year-old boy. He was kneeling up and lapping at the hot furry cunt of a big-breasted woman who appeared to be about forty. The boy was very sweet, with short blonde hair. I could see his hairless little prick which flaccid but slick with something; either cum, saliva, cunt-juice or a combination of all three. He had a delicious bottom, round and pale and sweet. I suddenly had an urge to fuck him, despite no previous inclination towards young boys. I figured I should try it at least once. I got up and stepped up to them.

"Lick me, lick my cunt Chris," the big-breasted woman was panting. She had long blonde hair and a soft, pleasant face.

"Hello," I said, hoping that I didn't sound like an idiot intruding on these two!

"Hi there honey," the woman said, smiling at me. The little boy took his face from the woman's cunt and looked at me.

"I couldn't help but noticing that this young boy," I explained to the woman, stroking the child's hair, "has a delicious bum."

"Will you fuck my bum?" the boy asked me, enthusiastic. He reached out and unashamedly gripped my dick and stroked it.

"Sure kid," I told him.

Introductions were quickly made. The woman was called Emily and the boy was Chris. They were Aunt and Nephew.

"Chris has blown his little nuts just recently," Emily explained, "but I'm sure a good arse-pounding will give him a fresh stiffy. Whilst you bugger him he can continued to eat me out."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.