Picking Mr. Reed - Cover

Picking Mr. Reed

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Becoming a slut isn't easy. I seduced little Kevin, an eleven-year old in my neighborhood, now I went looking for someone older, Mr. Reed, across the street, he's seventy-two. And quite the surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Listen, girls, it's easy becoming a slut. And, it's fun. Oh, you just wait. Do you like sex? Oh, man, you just wait. All you want.

I started my road to 'slutdom' with Mike, a friend of my brother's who I knew was well experienced with girls. He got me started. Oh, he still has me over once in a while for a good fuck (Oh, yes, I mean good, too). My next conquest was Kevin, an eleven-year old boy a few doors down the street.

Oh, he was so cute, particularly when I got him naked, his smooth, hairless body, really more like a girl's than a guy's, not even any hair around his dick. He was so beautiful naked, I just love licking his nice smooth skin. He loves it, too. And as much as I liked fucking him, I most of all loved sucking him off. He just loved it so much, he would go wild when I got him near cumming, just thrashing around, writhing, moaning, oh, he loved me sucking him and I loved doing it. I loved the pulse of his boy-cum into my mouth, oh, I loved every drop.

But, it's time to move on. Well, not move off, I still do little Kevin about once a week, but I'm on to new recruits in my quest.

You want to know who it is, don't you?

Well, Kevin was eleven (rhymes, huh?) so I thought, why not choose someone older, after all, I'm fourteen. So, I picked the guy across the street. He's seventy-two.

Yes, yes, you read it right. Now, stop. I know what you're thinking. Mr. Reed is a very nice man, actually pretty nice looking, not an old geezer, he jogs to keep in shape and, now that I've seen him naked, I have to admit, he's pretty nice. Oh, and can he ... well, I'll get to that soon enough.

I had known Mr. Reed for about three years, that's when he moved in across from us. He's retired so I see him pretty often when I'm home and he's always friendly and nice. We sometimes talk about things like school and what I'm studying and things like that. Like I said, he's really nice.

Now, I'm fourteen and a half. So, I've got boobs and all, actually, they're really quite pretty. In fact, I'm a knock-out when I'm naked. You have to trust me on this but I can't imagine any guy ever turning me down.

So, one day after school, I spotted him unloading groceries from his car. I quickly pulled off my tee and took my bra off, then slipped the teeshirt back on and walked over.

"Can I help you, Mr. Reed?"

"Oh, hi, Anna, uh, sure, there's not much more but grab the Cokes and I'll get this last bag. Thanks."

Once we got inside, he asked me if I wanted a soft drink and so we soon had put the cold stuff away and were sitting at his kitchen table each having a Coke.

"So, how's life, Anna?"

"Oh, kind of a bummer, really."

"How come?"

"It's just the stupid boys in school don't pay any attention to me. I'm old enough now to really like guys and there's nobody that likes me."

"Surely some guy in your school must like you, you're very pretty."

"They're such children. I really think I am more attracted to men, grown men."

"Well, honey, you better watch yourself, some men aren't very nice."

"You're nice."

"Maybe, I'm nice but I'm way too old for you, Anna."

"I don't think you're too old. I think you're quite handsome. Is it that I'm not pretty enough?"

"Oh, Anna, you are a beautiful young woman. Just perfect. It's just that I'm way too old."

"Is it that you aren't interested in girls or women?"

"Interested? Oh, you mean, oh, no, I like women, it's sure not that, honey. No, it's that you need to find yourself a much younger man."

"But, you said I was pretty."

"Anna, you are a beautiful girl. You have really blossomed this past year."

"So, you've noticed me, looked at me."

"Oh, honey, sure, you are a very pretty girl. Any guy would look at you."

Hmm, well, I thought it was time for me to give him something to look at so I stood up, reached across and pulled off my tee, then took two steps toward him, put my arms around his head and pulled his face into my breasts and whispered, "You can look at me all you want."

His arms went around my back and he hugged me to him for a minute, then, he pushed back and said, "Anna, oh, Anna, no, we can't do this, sweetheart, you have to put your clothes back on."

I stood there in front of him and asked him, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Oh, yes, Anna, you are beautiful, really pretty. But we just can't do this. It's wrong. You're too young and I'm too old."

"Are you too old to be interested in looking at me?"

"Oh, no, honey, I mean, you are quite pretty and, yes, I think you look wonderful, but..."

"Then, just look at me, I want you to look at me. And I want you to touch me, too," I said as I leaned over, took his right hand and placed it on my left breast. I felt his hand begin to knead my breast, he was feeling me up.

I reached down and pulled off my shorts, I almost never wear panties any more, ever since I decided to become a slut and stood there naked before him as I moved closer and placed my hand on his lap.

"Oh, honey, you can't do that. You need a much younger man, someone closer to your own age."

He was still looking at me, naked, in front of him, his hand on my boob, my hand on his hardness.

I lifted his other hand off his knee and asked, "Where is your bedroom? I want us to go to your bedroom," and pulled him up out of his chair.

He led me down the hall into his bedroom and I began unbuttoning his shirt. Once I got his shirt off, I started unbuckling his belt, then zipping down his fly and pulling his pants down. I reached forward to his boxers and put my hand on his erection. Then, I pulled them down to the floor.

His cock was hard, the oddest thing was that his pubic hair was partly gray. Not surprising, I guess. I leaned forward and opened my mouth to take him inside and began to suck as my hands rubbed up and down his abdomen and stomach.

There was no more resistance to what I wanted. I got up and led him to his bed and I pulled back the covers and we both lay down together.

"You're sure this is what you want, Anna?"

I answered him by slipping my mouth back down over his cock and sucking him.

"Oh, Anna, oh, honey, that feels so good, you are so pretty and oh, you ... are you really sure you want to do this?"

I wasn't going to bother answering him except by continuing to suck him off which I was enjoying, his cock really felt hard in my mouth.

He wasn't fighting anything, in fact, his hands were on my boobs rubbing them which felt really nice.

"Oh, oh, that feels so ... oh, oh, Anna, oh, honey, that feels so good."

He may be in his seventies but he sure can cum. My young friend Kevin cums about half what just went in my mouth but, unlike Kevin's dick, the one I now had in my mouth was getting limp. I raised up and gave him a nice, long kiss as he hugged me to him.

"Oh, Anna, it's been a long time since ... well, my sex life hasn't been too active lately. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"It's exactly what I want."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.