Finding Bathsheba: Book 2
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2010 by Jonas

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Jack, Abigail and Allison have faced an uphill battle, but as they embark on the next phase of their lives, will things be any easier? Jack must look to establish his family out west, even while their family and friends face drama--and danger--back home.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Allison glanced at Brianna as they took their seats overlooking the water. Brianna caught her and smiled widely. Allison returned the smile and went about preparing her lunch. The two friends had come to downtown Seattle to pick up the wedding gift Allison and Abigail had gotten Jack. They'd picked up the special photo album and were grabbing lunch at Ivar's on the waterfront before heading up to Pike Place Market to get fresh flowers and fruit for the wedding.

"Do I get to look at the photo album before I leave?" Brianna asked.

Allison blushed. "Well, um, some of the pictures are a little ... personal."

"Oooh, it's THAT kind of photo album."

"Not the whole thing, but part of it." Allison took a bite of her clam chowder. "Why do you think we had to have it made at a specialty shop?"

"What's in it that I haven't seen before?"

Allison thought about it for a second. "Well, nothing, I guess. Still, having someone see you naked in private when THEY are naked, too, is one thing. Having someone see you naked in public when they are clothed is something else, entirely."

"So I can see it back at your apartment if I strip down first?" Brianna teased.

Allison waggled her eyebrows. "Sounds good to me."

Brianna's cheeks pinked up, but she laughed anyway. She took a few bites before speaking again.

"I can't believe you're getting married," she finally said, "Are you nervous?"

Allison felt a rush of happiness at the thought. It wasn't what she had imagined when she was a little girl. She imagined she would have large formal wedding in the church with Pastor Donathon performing the ceremony. The church would be filled with a couple of hundred friends and family. Her gown would be beautiful and elaborate, and her groom would be handsome and well-connected.

Instead, she was going to have a small, informal, outdoor wedding. They would perform their own ceremony, having written special messages to each other to be read in front of the few friends and family that would be present. Her gown was still beautiful, but understated, and her groom AND bride would be handsome and beautiful, respectively. That they would be well-connected to her forever was all that mattered.

Things weren't as she expected they would be, but she wouldn't change them for the world. Tomorrow she would publicly join with Jack and Abigail. When she turned 18 a couple of weeks later, she would petition to have her last name legally changed to 'Williams'. Then they would sign several documents that would share assets among them, and enter them into some kind of legal partnership. She didn't know all the details—Jack was working with a lawyer he met through his internship—but it didn't matter to her. The ceremony was what mattered, as it would mark the official start of her life as the wife of Jack and Abigail Williams.

"I'm not nervous," she answered Brianna's question, "I'm excited, happy, and desperately in love."

"I want to help make it special. What can I do to help tomorrow?"

"Just having you there is all that matters to me."

"But I want to do something. Since I don't get to be your maid of honor..."

Brianna stuck her tongue out at Allison, making them both laugh.

"You can help make sure all the other guests are comfortable."

Brianna rolled her eyes. "That will take all of a minute and a half, considering how few people will be there. Who's coming, by the way?"

Allison counted on her fingers as she went through the list. "You, of course. Annie, Marcus, and Josh, Deb and Tanner, Seth, and probably Heidi, and Wendy. That's it, I think."

"But not Ryan or Chris?"

"I like them both, but I'm just not sure I'm ready to explain to them about me and Jack, let alone me and Abbie."

"But won't they be able to put two and two together when you change your name?"

Allison shrugged. "Probably, but I'll deal with that at the time."

"What about everyone else? Do they know about you and Abigail?"

"I think so. Analise said Marcus has known for a while. She told Deb a few weeks ago. Tanner figured it out from all his conversations with me and Jack."

"And Wendy?"

Allison took a deep breath. "I told her right before you got here. I decided I didn't want to hide it from her. Next to you, she's my best friend, and I want her to be a part of my life, not just at school. She already knew about me and Jack."

"How did she take the news that you and Abigail were together, too?"

"Let's just say she didn't freak out. She said she needed to think about it, and after a couple of days, she said she was OK with it. I was still me and this bit of information didn't change that. She did mention that she wished she knew that I was bisexual earlier, since it kind of unnerved her to think she pranced in front of me in her underwear all the time. She admitted it would take her a bit to get comfortable with it. Anyway, it's as good a response I can hope for, I think."

"She didn't have a problem that you were intimate with your sister?"

"If she did, she didn't mention it." Allison paused for a moment, then smiled as a warm feeling filled her. "God, after tomorrow, to the majority of the world, I won't be Abigail's sister, I'll be her wife. I have mixed feelings about that, you know? I feel like I'm losing a part of my identity, but at the same time, I think it's a small price to pay."

Brianna leaned over and hugged her. "She'll always be your sister in your heart. She loves you, and so does Jack. It's so obvious. Just focus on what you are gaining by marrying them and you'll always be happy."


"Thank you for meeting with me on such short notice," Sharon said, as Della Shaw slid into the seat opposite her.

Della smiled at her. "I'm glad to do it, though I must admit I didn't think you'd call back."

"Things have ... escalated," Sharon replied, "Did he come with you?"

Della didn't have to ask who she meant. Phil Goodwyn had introduced Sharon to Della, his co-worker at the university and one of his confidants in his investigation into Ted's actions. Della's work with victims of violent crimes was the perfect cover for Sharon's earlier secret meeting with Phil, and it seemed appropriate to continue, even choosing to meet in the same out-of-town café. During the first meeting, Sharon felt some guilt about using Ben's situation with Tyson and Brianna as an excuse, but this time she felt resolved that it was necessary, and maybe even a small blessing that stemmed from such a tragic, unfortunate event.

"He's been here for hours. He's back in the same room. You can use the same routine to meet with him."

"I feel somewhat foolish sneaking around, like I'm playing some kind of cloak-and-dagger game."

Della didn't smile this time. Her face was grim. "Do you believe the things we told you about your husband?"

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't," Sharon said, brusquely. She immediately regretted her tone, but Della acted like she hadn't even noticed.

"Then you know we can't be too careful, considering your husband's penchant for spying."

Sharon felt the simmering anger she carried towards her husband trying to heat up, but she kept it in check. While she used that anger to help her keep her resolve, she didn't want to let it control her. She didn't want to let Ted's actions control her in any way.

The waitress arrived, and after they placed their orders, Sharon excused herself. This time she didn't hesitate at the restroom door, but knocked quietly on the office door before opening it. Phil was just standing as she slipped inside and closed the door behind her. They silently looked at each other for several long, tense moments before Phil finally welcomed her. She sat down without being asked, then started speaking as soon as he sat opposite her.

"I have some things to say before we get down to business, Dr. Goodwyn. When you approached me at the clothes drive, it was for the sole intention of getting us to this point. I'm not stupid, though I might have been a little blind as to see what was really going on in my life. I understand why you approached me, but I'm angry with how you went about it. You used tantalizing revelations about my daughters' lives to bait me and knock me off balance, because you knew full well that I was being kept from their lives not entirely by my own choice."

Phil was clearly uncomfortable by her attack, but tried to defend himself. "Now, Sharon, I—"

"Don't talk, Sir. I'll talk; you listen. I'm not saying there was a better alternative, because I wouldn't presume to know how to play this particular game, but I do not appreciate being manipulated. If we are going to work together, I need to know I can trust you. I need you to be entirely forthcoming with me, and I in turn will be with you."

She stopped speaking and willed her racing heart to slow down. It took nearly a minute before she realized Phil hadn't spoken.

"You can speak now," she said.

He looked somber. "First let me apologize for my actions then. I get caught up in my agenda and sometimes act in ways that might be considered dishonorable. I will promise to make a concerted effort to avoid such behavior in the future, at least as far as your involvement is concerned."

"But you may still employ similar tactics with others?"

Phil nodded. "This is a messy business we're involved in. Sometimes we have to take some unsavory actions to achieve the desired results."

"The end justifies the means."

"Sometimes," Phil watched her, "Will that be a problem?"

Sharon was resolved to do this. She found the whole affair to be distasteful, but she reminded herself that neither she nor Phil would be here right now if it wasn't for Ted and people like him.

"Considering that I'm contemplating using my marriage, such as it is, as a ruse to undermine my husband, I would be a hypocrite to say that it would be a problem." She took a deep breath. "What is your objective, Phil?"

"Your husband and several of his associates have engaged in unlawful and unethical practices for well over a decade. Many people have suffered. I plan to stop him."

"Stop him how?"

Phil didn't hesitate. "Your husband deserves to go to jail for a very long time, Sharon."

Sharon was pretty sure that was Phil's intention, but to hear him say it, so matter-of-factly, was still a shock. She nodded, then tried to soften her tone. "I thought as much. I apologize for taking so long to accept all of this."

"You don't need to apologize. It is your husband, your family, and your life that is so greatly affected by these circumstances. I would have been surprised if a woman as tender-hearted as you DIDN'T struggle with this."

She tried to gauge his sincerity and decided she'd just have to take him at his word. Jack trusted him, and that would be good enough for her. She was a little surprised that she trusted Jack so well, but something deep inside her knew she could.

"Let's move on with the business. What do you need from me?" she asked. "You seem to have plenty of dirt on my husband."

"That's just it. We have lots of dirt—rumors, hearsay—but, unfortunately, very little concrete proof." He paused as though he was waiting for a negative response from her. When she didn't say anything, he shifted nervously in his chair. "Does it not bother you that I'm doing all this based on circumstantial evidence?"

"That's why you approached me, isn't it? Because you think I have access to the proof you need?"

"Ah, very astute, Sharon." He cleared his throat. "You probably don't think you can get your hands on anything, but—"

"Since the night of the clothing drive, I've obsessed over what you asked me about how well I knew Ted. It got so bad, that a couple of months ago, I snuck into his home office and got into his safe. I wasn't exactly sure of what was in there until you had me meet with Della, then it became obvious."

Phil leaned forward, unable or unwilling to mask his excitement. "What did you find?"

"A ledger with some unusual, cryptic entries; copies of loan papers with unbelievable terms; And notes from and to Ted that clearly show he was involved in most of the things you and Della have mentioned."

"Typewritten?"

"What, the notes? Some, others handwritten. The ledger is entirely in his handwriting, too."

Phil was grinning from ear to ear. Sharon almost chided him for his obvious enthusiasm of proof of her husband's guilt, but given the circumstances, she could understand. She decided that her immediate reaction was her conditioned response, since when she thought about it, her strongest emotion was excitement that she could be of such help. She vowed that this would be the day she stopped referring, in her own mind, to Ted as "her husband".

Phil was practically shaking as he reached into a bag on the floor next to him. "This is most wonderful news, and it is as I expected! I just knew there had to be written proof of his actions somewhere." He placed a small device on the desk next to him. "Ted is just too meticulous to destroy records of these things, no matter how incriminating. It also shows he's arrogant enough to think that no one else has the intelligence to discover what he's done."

Phil pushed the device towards Sharon.

"What is this?" she asked, without reaching for it.

"It's a small digital camera."

"This tiny thing is a camera?" Sharon was astonished that they made cameras so small. It would easily be hidden in the palm of her hand or slip into her pocket.

"There is no flash, so you'll need good lighting on whatever it is you are photographing."

Sharon's head shot up. "Whatever it is I'M photographing? Surely you aren't suggesting that I do the spying."

"Sharon, no one else has access to that safe. We need copies of its contents."

"Why can't I just let you inside the house to do it?"

"It's too risky. Someone might see me come or go. I might mess the room up, any number of things. You need to be the one."

Sharon knew he was right, but she didn't like it. "I ... I guess you're right. Show me how it works."

After he demonstrated it and made sure she had it down, he glanced at the clock and quickly stood. "You've been in here way too long, but I need to ask you one last question. Several informants have told us that Ted keeps a safe in his bank office, too. Do you know who might have access to that safe?"

Sharon knew what she would be expected to do, but she promised not to withhold information. "Unless he has changed the combination, I can access the safe."

Phil's eyes opened wide. "Really?"

His surprise irritated her. "Ted had no reason to distrust me. While I stayed out of his business, he has asked me from time to time to retrieve items from the bank for him."

"Will you... ?" Phil's question trickled off.

"I don't know if I can. I'm already terrified of what you've asked me to do in his home office, and I'm home alone most days."

Phil nodded. "Yes, of course. I understand. I'll find someone else."

Sharon sighed as she reached for the doorknob. "We both know that it could take weeks for you to find someone else to work with you, assuming you even could. I sense from your words and actions that time is of the essence here. Just know that I'm a horrible liar, which may be the biggest risk yet."


"It's beautiful," Abigail said, as she gazed into the mirror.

She could see Analise, who was standing behind her, raise an eyebrow. "Um, your hair is in big curlers and your makeup is only half done."

"I meant the view," Abigail laughed.

Analise hunched over a bit so she could see in the mirror from Abigail's perspective. The window behind them was clearly visible in the reflection, with the fir trees outside framing a view of the distant jagged peaks and blue skies. Analise smiled at her sister, slipped a couple of bobby pins between her lips, and went back to work pulling the curlers from Abigail's hair.

"My sisters are marrying each other," Analise mumbled, with a chuckle. "It's such a weird concept to get used to. Sweet, but weird."

Abigail felt warm fuzzies as she thought about her littlest sister, soon to be wife. Then Analise's words sunk in and she frowned.

"You said you were OK with it."

"Oh, I am. Look at my own history with Allison, for goodness sakes. It's just the whole marriage thing is kind of surreal. Plus, I'm still trying to work out all the logistics. I mean, which one of you is my sister after this?"

"It doesn't have to be one or the other. We'll both still be your sisters."

"I meant out in public."

Analise pulled the last curler from Abigail's hair and ran her fingers through the thick mane of waves and loose curls. Abigail thought about her comment.

"Is it really that big a deal? I mean, how often do you need to introduce us with more than our names?"

"It'll happen, Abbie, mark my words. And it'll happen sooner and more often than you think."

"Well, we decided that our public relationship would be as wives."

"I know that, and that works just fine for you three, but what about me and Ben? We can't very well tell people that both of you are our sisters, then have you being all lovey-dovey with each other. What about Mom? Who's her daughter, you or Allison?"

Abigail furrowed her brow. She almost made a comment about their mother's lack of involvement in their lives, but the more time that passed, the less it hurt. She was beginning to see things differently, and she realized she was actually sad that their mother wouldn't be at the wedding. Not that her ultra-conservative moral structure could handle seeing her daughters join into a polyamorous union.

"Close your eyes," Analise said, as she grabbed the eyeliner pencil and moved in front of Abigail.

Abigail complied and decided to push the thoughts of her mom aside. She went back to Analise's main point. Abigail didn't like having potential roadblocks brought up so close to the wedding, but she could definitely see where her sister was coming from.

"I'm not sure we really thought about how our family would deal with that," she sincerely answered. "I'm sorry."

Analise stopped applying the mascara, so Abigail opened one eye. Analise was looking at her with a look of guilt. "Hey, I should be the one who's sorry. I wasn't meaning to raise concerns so close to the ceremony." She was still leaning over, so she quickly pecked Abigail on the lips. "I'm happy for you guys. It may be hard to believe, considering all the problems we've had with each other over the years, but it makes me happy to see you two happy."

Abigail opened her mouth to counter Analise's comment about their past problems, but Analise waved her off.

"Close your eyes again. I have no doubt you two love each other. I just want to know who I should refer to in public as my sister? It's your call. You'll both still be my sisters in private."

Abigail thought about it for a moment. "How about this? Refer to Allison as your sister and me as her wife, but then say that you think of both of us as sisters."

Now it was Analise's turn to think. "I guess that will work." Her thoughtful expression turned to a smirk. "This is just your way of getting rid of me as a sister, isn't it?"

Abigail laughed. "If this had been any time before last summer, I'd have agreed with you."

There was a gentle knock on the door. It opened a bit and Jack leaned in.

"Is it bad luck for me to see the bride before the wedding if we've already been married once?" His eyes went wide. "Wow! There is no way looking at something so astonishingly beautiful could ever be bad luck."

His remark filled Abigail with a wave of love, and her cheeks pinked.

"You still know just the right thing to say to make me blush," she said, as she motioned him to come in.

He stepped all the way in and closed the door.

"I'm serious, though. You accomplished the impossible, Annie, taking one of God's most heavenly creatures and making her even more divine."

"Oh, my, you ARE smooth," Analise said. She pulled a tube of lipstick from her little bag, handed it to Abigail, and started putting her other makeup into the bag. She paused a second and looked at Abigail. She looked ready to cry as she smiled at her older sister. "Thank you for all you've done for me this past year, accepting me and helping me work through everything."

Abigail felt the tears in her eyes, too. She took Analise's hand and squeezed it. Analise sniffed back her tears and pulled away.

"I didn't mean to chase you out of here," Jack said, as Analise stepped past him to the door.

"It's OK. I need to get over to the other bride and work my magic." She patted Jack on the chest and looked up at him. "This will be the first time you're marrying Allison, so I better not see you poking your head in her room."

Jack grinned. "Too late."

Analise rolled her eyes. "I hope you didn't distract her from getting ready."

"I wanted to, but Wendy and Brianna wouldn't leave, so I gave up."

"Remind me to give them bonuses. They are remarkably effective assistants." She patted Jack on the chest again and sighed wistfully. Just as she opened the door, she turned back to Abigail. "Jack's right. You're beautiful, Abbie, but more than that, you are blessed. Good luck."

Then she was gone, leaving the happy couple alone.

"How are you feeling?" Jack asked, as he came up behind Abigail and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. He leaned over and nuzzled her neck. Abigail sighed happily.

"Wonderful. Excited. Happy."

"You aren't nervous?"

Abigail leaned her head back on his shoulder. "Not one bit. You?"

"The same as you, which isn't entirely surprising, since the longer we're married the more I feel like we're one person."

Abigail smiled. He raised his head and kissed her cheek. "Careful," she warned, as she smoothed the makeup where his lips touched.

As he sat down in the chair beside her, he made an exaggerated show of wiping the makeup off his lips. Then he took her hand and gently kissed it.

"When you were a teenager and you pictured your married life, did you ever imagine it turning out this way?" he asked, then kissed her hand again.

Goosebumps broke out on her skin and her tummy fluttered. His touch, even after years of marriage, had such an effect on her.

"Never," she said, as she pulled her hand free and picked up an earring. "I never imagined it would be this wonderful. It's like Annie said. I can't even begin to comprehend how blessed I am to find not one, but TWO soulmates."

Jack quietly watched her as she finished getting ready. She finished with her earrings, adjusted the matching clip in her hair, and stood up. With her finger, she motioned for him to lean in. He stood and she cupped his face in her hands and pressed her lips against his, holding it to show how much she really loved him. When she pulled away, he smiled.

"I love you, too, Abigail, with all my heart."

"Any regrets?" she whispered.

"Only that I wish more of our family and friends could be here. My mom, grandparents, Phil..."

" ... Ben and my mom," she finished for him, then sighed, "Yeah."

There was another knock on the door, but it didn't open this time.

"Come in," she called.

The door opened and Seth poked his head in. He did a double take when he saw Abigail. She blushed at his reaction.

"You look beautiful, Abbie," he said, his voice almost in reverential awe.

"Why, thank you, Sir," she replied.

Seth stood watching her. Abigail looked at Jack, who rolled his eyes. His smile, however, was one of approval at his friend's response.

"What do you need, Seth?" he asked.

Seth seemed to snap out of his trance and looked Jack up and down.

"You're looking pretty good, too, Jack, though I still can't imagine what they see in you."

"Gee, thanks."

"You know, I was telling myself the other day, 'He doesn't have any other friends, so I'm a shoo-in to be best man.' I was already trying to figure out how I could get away with wearing a powder blue tux, you know, so the guests wouldn't notice the girls' were slumming by marrying you, and then BAM! You told me you aren't even going to have a best man. I totally feel slighted, Teach."

Jack shrugged. "It's a non-traditional wedding, Seth. I mean, there are two brides."

Seth chuckled. "Hey, it's all good. I was just teasing you." He cocked his head to the side. "Is this how it's always going to be once you tie the double knot? You'll be too stressed to handle my jokes?"

"I never could handle your jokes. Now ... you came in here for a reason, and I'm assuming it wasn't just to ogle my wife."

"Oh, yeah. There's some folks here to see you guys."

Jack shot a questioning look at Abigail that she was sure was identical to her own. Everyone they had invited had already arrived.

"Thank you, Seth," she said, "We were just on our way out."

"Oh, well, I brought them here." He gave Abigail another look. "Just beautiful." Then he pushed the door open and stepped aside.

When Bill Donothan filled the door frame, Abigail gasped, and her hand flew to her mouth. He smiled warmly and stepped aside to allow his wife to enter the room. Barb's eyes lit up when she saw Abigail.

"Oh, Abigail! You look stunning!"

She was shocked to see her former pastor and his wife, two individuals who were such an integral part of her moral upbringing, that she was stunned to silence. A swell of emotion overtook Abigail, and she burst into tears. Their sudden appearance was like a stamp of approval from God, something she hadn't realized she needed until that moment. She staggered over to Barbara and threw her arms around the older woman.

"There, there, Dear," Barb soothed, as she held the young woman and rubbed her back.

Abigail pulled free of the pastor's wife and stepped into Bill's open arms. Her tears renewed.

"I can't believe you're here," Abigail said, through her tears as she held the older man tight. "Thank you, thank you. You don't know how much this means to me."

Abigail had always liked the older couple. Bill's genuine warmth, and his seeming acceptance of their relationship with Allison, were precious to Abigail during her last few months in Tennessee. During a time when her family was in turmoil, when her mother and father in essence rejected them, Bill's counsel helped buoy Abigail. That he and his wonderful wife bumped up their departure from Tennessee to come to their wedding was one of the kindest, most loving acts anyone could have done for her at that moment.

She finally pulled away from Bill, and looked back at Barbara with a smile. Barb's happy expression became one of concern.

"Dear me, now we've messed up your beautiful makeup." She took Abigail by the hand and led her back to her chair in front of the mirror.

"I can't believe it. How did you know about our wedding? How did you find where we were?" Abigail asked, as Barb patted her face and gently tried to smooth the makeup to cover Abigail's tear tracks.

Bill was looking at her with a beaming smile. "We almost didn't. Analise's directions were somewhat sketchy. But when we reached an unexpected fork in the road, we said a little prayer, chose a path, and here we are."

"Analise called you?" Abigail was reeling. She gawked at the man in the mirror and turned her eyes back to his wife, who worked on touching up Abigail's makeup. Her expression was so loving and ... maternal, that Abigail almost burst into tears again.

"She did," Bill answered, "I, um, I hope you don't mind us crashing your wedding."

Abigail opened her mouth to speak when she saw Bill wink at her. Another surge of happiness filled her, and a smile split her face. "I couldn't be happier."

"Thank you for coming, Bill," Jack smiled, as he patted the man on the back.

Bill stepped closer to Abigail, and his playful expression softened. He rested his hands on her shoulders and looked into her reflection in the mirror.

"I know you probably have your ceremony all planned out," he said, "And I don't want to intrude, but would it be possible, if you have no other preacher, for me to perform the ceremony?"

Abigail couldn't help it. She burst into tears again. Barb swooped in with the tissue, giving Bill a reproving look for making Abigail cry. Abigail was so overwhelmed with love again that she couldn't speak. Jack, bless his heart, interpreted her reaction. He stepped over to Bill and extended his hand.

"Bill, I think I speak for BOTH of my girls when I say that we'd be honored. Thank you."


Allison shifted nervously as she looked out of the front door of the cabin at the scene before her. Abigail reached over and took her hand, squeezing it reassuringly.

"It's OK to be nervous," Abigail said, "This is your wedding day."

The thought almost made Allison dizzy. She was getting married. Maybe not in the traditional way most women get married, and definitely not a way that would be legally recognized, but there was no longer any doubt to her or her soon-to-be spouses that their vows would bind them in marriage.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.