Finding Bathsheba: Book 2
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2010 by Jonas

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Jack, Abigail and Allison have faced an uphill battle, but as they embark on the next phase of their lives, will things be any easier? Jack must look to establish his family out west, even while their family and friends face drama--and danger--back home.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Allison reached for the remote, and with a contented sigh, she turned the TV off.

"Quit moving," Abigail said, "I'm almost done."

Allison nestled back into her corner of the couch and arched her neck so she could see over her bent knees. Abigail had Allison's feet in her lap and was painstakingly painting a toenail.

"That's such a good movie," Allison said.

"And sexy, too."

Allison sighed happily again. "Yeah, I'm glad Pearl stayed with Marty. He's way cuter than Walker."

"Marty has a big nose."

"It's not THAT big!" Allison said, "Besides, Walker has that weird bushy sideburn thing going."

"They're called 'chops'."

"Whatever. So would you have preferred for her to leave her family for the other guy?"

Abigail leaned over and blew gently on Allison's toenails. "She could have invited the other guy to join her marriage."

Allison laughed. "Hey, like us, except reversed!" She wiggled her toes. "Are you finished?"

"Yep. Let 'em dry." Abigail sat up and brushed a stray lock of wavy brown hair behind her ear. "Two guys to wait on her hand and foot; it's like a dream come true."

Allison looked at the vision that was her sister and lover. Even without makeup, even with her hair messily pulled back in a clip, Abigail was stunningly attractive. Allison could stare at her all day. Abigail noticed Allison's intense look and her cheeks pinked just a bit, a rarity for her.

"What?" she asked.

Allison snapped out of her trance and smirked. "You're just channeling your DP fantasy onto Diane Lane."

"Maybe so," Abigail laughed, "Though, truthfully, of the three leads, Diane Lane is the hottest. I'd do her in a heartbeat."

"Oh, definitely," Allison agreed. She watched as Abigail leaned over and inspected her toenails, then yelped when she tickled the bottom of her feet. "I don't think guys like to share with other guys, though; too insecure or something."

Abigail looked thoughtful for a moment. "You know, I bet Jack could handle it."

Allison's eyebrow rose. "What are you thinking, Abigail?"

Abigail blushed AGAIN, and it made Allison smile. "Nothing, nothing." She turned a devilish eye on her younger sister and scanned lecherously down her young body, pausing to admire the flimsy bra that covered Allison's perky breasts. "Actually, Allie," she said, as she put her hands on Allison's knees and slowly nudged them apart, "I was thinking I'm tired of doing nails and I'm ready to do ... you." She walked her fingertips up the inside of Allison's thigh, making her shudder and goosebumps pop up all over her skin.

Allison loved Abigail's playful side. It was subdued during all the emotional drama of the last year. It was virtually absent during the last few rounds of fertility treatments, and Allison could mark the day they decided to stop treatments as the day the real Abigail—the one she grew up idolizing—returned. How many times had Abigail initiated verbal banter and playful teasing since then, both with Jack and Allison? It was like the weight of infertility was lifted, and Abigail could go back to being Abigail, instead of being a statistic.

"Really, huh?" Allison said, her voice low and breathy, "And just what do you want to do with me?"

Abigail's eyes turned almost smoky as she slid out from under Allison's feet and stood up. She took Allison's hands and pulled her up, too. "It's so much more enjoyable to show you while I tell you."

The two came together for a kiss, a long, smoldering kiss that left them both panting. Without taking her eyes of Allison's, Abigail backed into their bedroom, pulling Allison behind her, not that she needed to be coaxed. Allison was mesmerized by the look in her sister's eyes and would have followed her anywhere. They stopped beside the bed and Abigail's lips quickly were on Allison again, exploring her face and neck, kissing and nibbling down to her chest. She pulled the thin straps of Allison's bra from her shoulders. As her breasts were exposed, Allison quivered in anticipation. She didn't have long to wait. Abigail immediately dipped her head and sucked one tingling nipple into her mouth. Allison was dizzy with arousal, amazed at how quickly Abigail could turn her on like this. Abigail's lips and hands sent more tingles coursing through her.

"Oh, God, Abbie," Allison sighed, "Your mouth is so hot."

Abigail hummed against Allison's sensitive flesh, sending little pulses down to her pussy, which Allison knew was getting wetter with each one. Abigail turned her attention to her sister's other breast, teasing it before trailing kisses downwards as she dropped to her knees. Abigail looked up into Allison's eyes, her expression matching her worshipful position at Allison's feet. She rested her hands on Allison's muscular thighs.

"You are so beautiful," Abigail said, as she gently caressed Allison's skin.

Allison smiled and ran her fingers across Abigail's face. "When was the last time it was just the two of us? When was the last time we weren't rushed for one reason or another?"

Jack was down in Oregon for a few days, his first business trip for his internship. Normally, interns weren't taken out of the office for field work, but in the three weeks since he started the job, Jack had shown an uncanny intuition for knowing just where to dig to find critical information. His team had started a new case, and the company under investigation practically had a warehouse full of documents onsite. Instead of sending the paperwork to him, which wasted time, they sent him to the paperwork. He'd be gone one night, possibly two, and that left the sisters home to entertain themselves.

Abigail leaned forward, made a show of inhaling Allison's scent, and placed a sweet, tender kiss on Allison's panty-covered mound. "I can't remember," she said, her breath warming Allison's skin through her panties. "We should make more time for each other, just the two of us." She hooked Allison's panties and slowly peeled them down her young lover's long, sleek legs. "Oh, so beautiful," she breathed again, then kissed Allison's naked mound.

Allison moaned. "It seems like I get lots of one-on-one time with Jack, or time with both of you, but very little with just you." She quickly added, "Not that I want less time with Jack. I just want more time with you."

Abigail responded by pushing on Allison's thighs, coaxing the teen to sit on the bed. She instinctively opened her legs, which made Abigail sigh. Allison looked down and saw that her pussy lips were wet, swollen, and slightly parted, a sight that obviously enflamed Abigail. Abigail leaned forward and slid her arms under Allison's legs until she hooked Allison's knees over her shoulders, forcing Allison to lie back to get comfortable. Allison looked down as Abigail took another deep breath, her eyes glazed over with lust, then covered Allison's pussy with her mouth. Allison sighed, dropped her head back on the bed and floated away on the sensations that Abigail was giving her.

Abigail sucked on her labia, then slipped her tongue into the oily split between them. Allison's body quivered with arousal as her sister hungrily devoured her pussy. Whenever Abigail went down on her, she seemed to put her whole soul into it, exploring everything she could reach. Allison couldn't imagine anyone eating her pussy better than her sister. Coherent thought fled her mind as Abigail's tongue curled around her clit, making Allison grunt and her hips jerk. Allison then began rocking her hips, pushing her pussy up against the hot mouth that pleasured her. She felt a different pressure on her dripping hole just before it was stretched, the plump walls giving way to Abigail's questing fingers. The two digits were joined by a third, and Abigail began to lash across Allison's throbbing button.

Allison was moaning constantly now, her hips a blur as she thrust against Abigail. She was close; gasping in pleasure, striving for that sweet release her sister was going to give her. Her stomach muscles were bunching up in preparation for her orgasm, almost cramping from the strain. Her skin was so sensitive, every lick against it sending new spasms through her pussy, spiking her passion and coiling Allison's core tighter and tighter. Abigail's assault was relentless. Allison gasped and groaned, and her body was like a string ready to snap. Abigail hummed then, vibrating her lips against Allison's fevered sex, amplifying her pleasure until the string snapped. Allison shut her eyes tight and convulsed, driving her hips hard against Abigail, and cried out. She held tight to Abigail's head and mashed her pulsing pussy against her face. She convulsed again and again, as she shook in pleasure.

Abigail was moaning now, too, caught between the need to drink in Allison's orgasm as long as possible, and the need to pull free for air. Allison finally gasped and opened her eyes wide, swirls and stars still dotting her vision, as she released all the tensed muscles of her body. Abigail pulled back just long enough to take a deep breath and buried her face again. Allison whimpered and winced at the overstimulation, but to her surprise, within moments the string was pulling tight again.

"Oh, God, not again..." she panted, "Oh, God, so good, so good, don't stop..."

Minutes later, she let out another shriek as a sharp orgasm hit her hard before quickly receding. Allison went completely limp this time, and Abigail crawled on top of her.

"So good, so good..." Allison murmured, as her body came down from her peak. Abigail stopped to kiss her sister fervently, and Allison sucked hard on her tongue, savoring her own flavor and hoping to convey just how much she loved what Abigail did to her. Abigail didn't stop for long, though, and continued moving up until she was straddling the limp girl's head. She looked down into Allison's eyes, her face frantic with need.

Allison smiled and wrapped her arms around Abigail's hips, pulling her down. Abigail pulled the crotch of her panties. Allison hesitated for just a second.

"You said you were going to tell me what you wanted to do to me, but you didn't," she teased, "You just did it."

Abigail smirked. "I ate you to two messy orgasms, now I'm going to ride your face until I have one of my own. Does that tell you enough?" Allison waggled her eyebrows, making Abigail laugh, then pulled the older girl down until her pussy spread across her face, the scent and taste so wonderfully strong that it made Allison lightheaded, and she went to work with renewed arousal. She loved Abigail's taste, and loved how her sister got increasingly wet the more worked up she got. No matter how hard she tried to swallow everything Abigail offered, she never could get it all. Abigail was really moving her hips, moaning and quivering. Allison clamped down hard with her arms, holding Abigail steady, and moved her a bit so she could wash Abigail's butthole with her tongue. Abigail jerked.

"Holy FUCK!" she cried out, "My clit! Suck my clit!"

Allison obliged and sucked the thick pearl between her lips, lashing it with her tongue.

"Oh, FUUUUCK!" Abigail screamed, and her body jerked and spasmed into orgasm. She shook on Allison's face, her hand shooting out to steady herself against the wall while she rode her climax to the end.

Her hips eventually went still, and both girls tried to catch their breath. With a groan, sated, Abigail crawled beside Allison, spooning behind the younger girl. Allison sighed as she hugged Abigail's arm tight around her. Abigail lovingly kissed the back of Allison's neck, making her smile. They lay in comfortable silence, each reveling in their lovemaking and in her own thoughts. After several minutes, Allison decided to broach the subject that had long been on her mind, but that she had repressed.

"Abigail?"

"Hmm?"

Abigail's breath tickled her ear and made her shiver. She felt her nipples crinkle.

"Can we talk about something?"

Abigail hesitated a second. "Sure, Sweetie. Anything you want to talk about."

Allison took a deep breath.

"You know I love you, right?" Allison asked.

"Of course. I love you, too." Abigail sounded a tad confused.

"And we both love Jack, too."

"Yes. Where are you going with this, Allie?"

"I'm ready to have a baby, for you and Jack."

Abigail sighed. "We've been over this, Allison. Your babies should be yours. You shouldn't have a baby to give me just because I can't. No matter what we say about me being the mother, you will feel responsible for that baby, and will want to—"

"I don't care, Abbie," Allison said. She turned in Abigail's arms so she could face her. "I want this, and not just for you. Having a baby is important to me, too."

"Why, Allison? Why is it so important to you?"

How to answer that without sounding insecure and childish? She DID believe that Jack and Abigail would be amazing parents. But that wasn't the only reason. A new thought had begun to form in her mind during the last few months, and became very clear to her after the whole prom drama. She felt she was drawn into this relationship so she COULD have babies for Jack and Abigail. The more she thought about it, the more she was sure she was right.

"I love you two, more than anything in the world, more than my own life. In a truly committed relationship, like we want ours to be, people give of themselves freely to the ones they love. You can't have babies, but I probably can. Don't you see, Abigail? God put me here, in this situation, so I can give this gift to you." Allison sniffed back her suddenly welling tears. "And there's nothing I want more than to give this to you. I know in my heart that I would truly feel fulfilled if you let me do this."

Abigail was wide-eyed and silent, obviously surprised by Allison's fervent plea. As Allison's words sank in, Abigail's eyes shimmered, and Allison could see those few words had been just the right thing to sway Abigail. But her oldest sister, always concerned for her well-being, refused to give in just yet.

"Oh, Allison, I ... I don't know what to say. I know I can't say no to that, but I have to say not right now."

"Because I'm seventeen?"

"Partly."

"I'll be eighteen in September."

"But you'll still be in high school."

"Lots of girls get pregnant in high school, and I'll be an adult in a loving relationship with two others who will help me finish up."

"But what about soccer?"

"The season will be over by Christmas, long before pregnancy could cause problems. That's assuming I got pregnant right off."

"College then. I don't think schools will be that keen on offering a scholarship to a pregnant player, and even if they did, balancing a baby with school would be hard enough. Adding in all the time for soccer wouldn't be feasible."

"WE could make it work, the three of us, if I really wanted to play." Allison looked away for a second, "But I don't."

Abigail's eyes opened wide. "What? But ... but you are being offered scholarships. Full-ride."

"I was talking to my guidance counselor and she says I'd have a great shot to earn full-ride academic scholarships. I don't need soccer, Abigail."

"But you love soccer."

"Not as much as I used to. There is no future in soccer. It's entertainment and was a means to go to college. I don't need that anymore." She smiled at Abigail as lovingly as possible. "I don't want that to consume my time when there are more important and more fulfilling things that can."

Abigail was quiet, processing the things Allison was saying. Allison had one last thing to say.

"What about you, Abbie? Are you ready for me to have a baby with Jack?"

Abigail's eyes teared up, but she wiped them away.

"I'd long gotten over that as a problem," she quietly said. She took a deep breath. "We'd have to convince Jack."

Allison's heart leapt with joy. She threw her arms around Abigail. "Oh, Abbie! Thank you, thank you!" She kissed her sister's lips hard, then dotted kisses all over her face while Abigail laughed.

"Wait, wait!" Abigail said, pushing Allison back a bit. Allison pulled back but couldn't keep the smile from her face.

"What's wrong?"

"I have some conditions. First, you don't come off the pill until your birthday. Second, you work your ass off to not only finish high school, but also get your degree."

Allison was nodding. "Of course. That shouldn't be a problem since you'll be the mommy anyway."

Abigail shook her head adamantly. "No, Allison. I'll stay home to take care of the baby while you are in school, but you will shoulder the load, too." Her expression softened. "That's my final condition. We'll both be Mommy."


Barbara Donathon's antique silverware, the ones that had been passed down through four generations of her family, had never looked so polished. At least, not since they were new, she thought. That's what happens when they are newly polished ... twice. She looked up at the clock again, anxiously awaiting the return of her husband from the "emergency" meeting of the church's Board of Directors, a meeting HE'D called. She didn't know what time to expect him, but felt it should have been at least 30 minutes ago.

She was just getting ready to polish the forks a third time, when the front door opened. She dropped her rag on the kitchen table and practically flew through the house. She stopped as soon as she entered the entryway and looked at Bill. He had just set his briefcase down and was settling his body onto the bench with a groan. His suit jacket lay on the entry table. His tie was loosened and his shirt—which had been a crisp white when he left hours earlier—was rumpled and wet with sweat. The day was a typical hot, muggy day of late June. He didn't look up at her as he lifted his foot to unlace his shoe, and she instantly knew that he was upset. She waited only another few seconds for him to speak before finally stepping forward.

"Well?"

He struggled with his shoe. "My last plea was rebuffed."

"Did you expect it not to be?"

He still kept his eyes down on his task. The shoe popped off and it dropped to the floor with a thunk.

"I had hoped."

He set his foot on the floor and massaged his arthritic knee.

"So what happened then?" she asked

His massaging slowed as he stared at a spot on the floor. Then he leaned forward, put his elbows on his knees and buried his face in his hands.

"Did you give them your resignation letter?" she asked.

He nodded.

"How did they take it?"

He remained quiet for a long time, but then his shoulders began to shake. Barb reached him, just as he let out a strangled sob, and wrapped him in her embrace. She just held him while he cried.

"Where did I fail?" he whispered, his voice choked with tears.

"You didn't fail," she soothed, as she rubbed his back.

"Then why does it feel like I did?"

He pulled out of her embrace and looked at her, his eyes full of pain and anguish.

"Because you wanted to do more," she answered, "Even though there was no way humanly possible that you could do what you desired."

He leaned his forehead against her stomach. "I figured with God on my side—"

"How many prophets of old felt the same despair?" she cut him off. "Even Jesus couldn't convert the Pharisees. There is opposition in all things, William—it has always been this way and always will be until He comes again."

Bill sniffed, but didn't say anything. His crying had subsided, however, and she resumed caressing his back and shoulder, holding him tight against her bosom.

"Do you remember what you used to say, way back in the early days?" she asked. "That if you could bring light, hope, and peace to even one of God's children, you would consider your ministry a success. How many do you think you reached beyond that?" She lifted his chin and pointed in the direction of their home office. "You have letters and cards by the dozens, the hundreds, from people—young and old—who say that very thing."

He looked into her eyes for a long time before speaking. "How do I know I've done the right thing? Am I running away when things have gotten too hard?"

She smiled at him warmly, and gently caressed his face. "You have prayed for months to know what to do. Don't doubt yourself now."

"But what do I do now?"

"Enjoy retirement; get reacquainted with our son and his family." She held up a hand when he looked like he wanted to say something. "I know you'll not be able to take it easy for long, but at least take advantage of the time until something else comes along. The Lord will provide, right?"

He smiled at her, and she saw his expression was less gloomy. "I love you, Barbara," he said. "You're always the angel, bolstering me when I allow my lesser self pull me down."

She leaned over and kissed his lips. "Take off that other shoe, get cleaned up, and come to dinner. We're using the silver tonight."

"Yes, Dear." He began working on his shoe as she turned to go to the kitchen. The phone rang and she changed direction and headed for the office.

"If it's for me, I'm not home," he said to her back.

She smiled and entered the room. The phone rang again just as she reached the sofa table it sat on. She looked at the caller ID as she picked up the receiver. It had the letters OHMC and a number she didn't recognize.

"Hello, Donathon residence," she said into the receiver, sure it was a telemarketer

"Barbara?" asked the pleasant feminine voice.

"Yes, this is Barbara." Barbara was grateful she had a cooking casserole to use as an excuse to get off the phone. She heard Bill close the bathroom door.

"Hi! This is Abigail Williams."

Barbara smiled. "Abigail! It's so good to hear your voice. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you. I was wondering if I could speak with your good husband."

"We were just getting ready to sit down for dinner and he has stepped into the restroom. Would you like to wait? It shouldn't be long."

"No that's OK. It's nothing that can't wait for another time."

"Why don't you leave a message, and I'll make sure he returns your call."

"That would be great," Abigail said, the smile clearly coming through her voice. Barbara felt a warmth suffuse her as she remembered their visit with Jack and the Garner girls earlier in the summer. Abigail continued. "For the last couple of months I've been working on a project here at work, and it could likely involve your husband."

Barbara stood up a little straighter. "Really?"

"I knew about this when you were visiting, but didn't want to mention anything until we had approval. We've done some restructuring of family resource services here at Overlake, and the only pieces of the program left unfinished are our faith-based services. Do you think Bill would be agreeable to assisting us with this piece and then staying on as one of our chaplains? I know that would mean leaving Tennessee and the church, but..."

Barbara's eyes were suddenly filled with tears. She looked up at the ceiling, but imagined seeing heaven beyond. She said a silent prayer of thanksgiving.

"Hold that thought, Abigail," she said, as she wiped at her eyes. "I think Bill will want to take your call now."


Abigail felt Allison's stare burning into her, but continued to eat in silence. She had promised Allison that she'd bring the topic of babies up as a way to show her support for Allison's idea. They felt that was important, considering she'd been opposed to it only a couple of months before. But now that they were here, sitting around the dinner table, she had no idea how to bring it up. She desperately wanted to say the right things so he'd be supportive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.