Finding Bathsheba: Book 2
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by Jonas

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jack, Abigail and Allison have faced an uphill battle, but as they embark on the next phase of their lives, will things be any easier? Jack must look to establish his family out west, even while their family and friends face drama--and danger--back home.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

The field was a mess. Between the November evening temperatures down in the low 40s, and the steady drizzle that Seattle is so famous for, Allison was pretty miserable. Mud covered her from head to toe and clung to her like a thick, freezing paste. She'd given up cleaning her cleats within two minutes of the beginning of the second half, and now her shoes felt like they were made of concrete. She felt like she was running in slow motion AND like she was running on ice. The extra effort to make any sudden maneuvers had sapped her of her energy.

Her only consolation was that everybody else on the field was affected the same way. It was virtually impossible to tell the players apart by the color of their jerseys, since mud brown was the prevailing color at the moment. Since almost every head included a mud covered ponytail or braid, you couldn't really tell by hair color either. The amount of mud on most faces was beginning to mask those features, as well.

This wasn't the first game that they'd played in these conditions, and Allison wasn't sure she'd ever get used to it. What was different about this game was the magnitude of the contest— this was the district semifinals—and that just added to her frustration.

Allison watched play down field, at least as well as she could considering the players were nothing but brown blobs moving around, and anxiously waited for Bellevue's offense to do SOMETHING. They'd played a scoreless game through the first two-thirds of the contest, but as so much of the action had taken place on Bellevue's end of the field, it was only a matter of time before West Seattle scored. They did it twice in quick succession, the first goal by outplaying the weaker right side of Bellevue's defensive line, and the second goal by taking advantage of a fluke when Amanda, Bellevue's goalie, mishandled the slickened ball on a punt.

The season had been a good one, for the Wolverines as a whole, and for Allison in particular. They'd finished the regular season in second place in their league, their highest finish in several years. In the league tournament, they pulled off a surprising upset of Mercer Island, ranked 3rd in the state, to make it to districts, where they shut out Bainbridge in the first round. The winner of this game against West won the right to play Mercer Island in the finals.

Allison played key roles in both of Bellevue's playoff wins, just as she had all year. She was most pleased with her efforts in shutting down Mercer's All-State attacker, as well as the rare press coverage she received from that game.

As time dwindled, it looked to Allison like Bellevue's season was about to end. She could only look on in frustration as the game played heavily on the other end of the field. West had taken up a defensive game plan now that they had a two goal lead, and with the exception of the occasional cleared ball, little action came Allison's way.

Allison heard the whistle that ended the game and her season, and she felt the sadness of another season's dream ending. To her surprise, that sadness only remained for a few minutes. She was usually bummed out for days afterwards, especially since she gave everything she had on the field, and hated to have her efforts ended prematurely. This time, that sadness was replaced by a calming sense of satisfaction of a well-played season. She wondered how this change in attitude came about. Was she just not that attached to Bellevue's success? No, she thrilled in the success of any team she played for. Was she maturing to the point that she realized there were things more important than soccer success?

The Wolverines were quiet as they made their way through the postgame handshake and over to the team huddle. Their fans were making their way from the sidelines to the huddle, as well. Usually they waited on the sidelines for their players, but with the season's end, certain rules just didn't seem to apply anymore. Allison gave Abigail and Jack a little smile before turning towards Coach Baldwin.

As the girls knelt in a circle around him, he turned slowly making eye contact with one.

"I have no problems coming up with things to say in my pep talks before each game," he said quietly, once he completed his turn. "This speech, though ... this is never easy to give."

Allison watched her coach as he struggled to find things to say. She could make out the distant cheering of the victors, mingled with the shuffling and occasional sniffles of some of Allison's teammates. To her surprise, she saw Wendy, Ryan, and Chris standing among the Wolverine fans that thronged the girls. They hadn't attended any road games yet, and she wasn't aware her new friends were coming to this one. A twinge of regret settled in her stomach that they had to see the team lose, though she was pleased they made the effort.

"I'm proud of you girls," Coach continued,. "We lost some good players last year, some good friends, and I have to admit I was a bit concerned coming into this season. You weathered the rocky early season and really came together as a team. Some of you younger girls really stepped up and played like veterans. New blood really helped, too."

He smiled quickly at Allison when he said that, before scanning the team again.

"I've never coached a season where I felt like the team, as a whole, gave 100% of themselves from start to finish of every game. This season I coached a team that did, and it's been a pleasure."

A smattering of applause began somewhere in the circle of Wolverine fans and quickly grew until the whole circle was applauding them. Coach Baldwin let the applause die down before continuing.

"I have some last items of business before I turn you girls over to your families until spring." He pulled a slip of paper from his pocket and unfolded it. "The P-I will be publishing the All-State teams tomorrow, but I wanted the honor of sharing the information with you first. Before I get to that, we have some district accolades. Beth and Tiffany made All-District second team, which is excellent for two first-year starters. Jenna, Erin, and Allison—who constitute our entire defensive left—each made All-District first team. Congrats, Girls."

Allison felt a rush from the applause that followed. She knew she'd played well, but to make All-district during her first year on the team was an accomplishment for which she felt a surge of pride. She felt someone rub her back, and she glanced behind her to see Abigail smiling down at her. Her smile turned to a frown as she looked at the mud that now covered her hand.

"As with last year, we were recognized on the state level," Coach Baldwin said.

Everyone looked over at Jenna, who made All-state the previous season. Whispered congrats floated around, and Coach Baldwin smiled.

"No surprise, huh? Stand up and take a bow, Jenna. Our lone senior—whom we will miss terribly—retains her position on the state first team."

Jenna stood and received hugs from her teammates as the onlookers cheered. Allison was so happy for her. She waited her turn and hugged Jenna. They weren't close, but they shared a mutual respect.

Allison moved back to her spot, but a tug on her sleeve drew her attention. She looked up to see Coach Baldwin smiling back. He pulled her to stand next to him and motioned for the crowd to calm.

"Jenna may not have been a surprise, but this next might be. The powers that be were also impressed with another member of our team, just as many of our faithful fans have been. Our newest team member, Allison Garner, will also see her name listed in black and white alongside the other All-State first-teamers."

Allison gasped. She had no idea. There was a slight hesitation before the crowd erupted into cheers again. She was speechless. From her position next to the coach, she could see Jack and Abigail cheering more enthusiastically than anyone. Allison's teammates mobbed her.

"Congratulations!"

"We knew you'd get it!"

"Way to go, Allie!"

As the group settled again, Coach held Allison back again. He motioned for Beth Wisman, their newly named All-District forward, to come forward.

"Finally, after a team wide vote, Allison and Beth have been named defensive and offensive Captains, respectively, for next season."

More applause followed. Allison was feeling light-headed from the double-whammy. Recognition on a state level was quite an honor, but for Allison, it was secondary to recognition by her team. She still felt like an outsider, like she didn't really belong to any clique of friends, yet the team voted her to lead them. It was a definitive show of acceptance. She willed herself not to cry.

The coach said a few more words, which Allison missed, then he released the girls into the care of their parents.

Abigail was there in a flash, wrapping her arms tightly around her sister, ignoring the fact that she was covered in mud.

"Ohmigod, Allie! That is so awesome! I'm soooo proud of you."

Allison turned her head to kiss Abigail's lips, but caught herself at the last moment and quickly kissed her sister on the cheek.

Jack also ignored the mud and embraced her next.He didn't hesitate to give her a quick peck on the lips.

"Me, too, Allie Cat. Did you have a clue?"

Allison shook her head, still in a daze. "No, I, um, I'm shocked."

"Allie!!!"

Allison turned and saw Wendy preparing to give her a hug, but at the last second, she thought better of it and patted Allison's shoulder instead.

"I'm soooo excited!" Wendy said. "That is just so cool! I've never been friends with an All-State athlete."

Ryan was next, choosing to shake her hand instead.

"Good job, Allison."

Chris followed, and to Allison's surprise, gave her a hug.

"You're awesome, Allie," he said quietly, into her ear.

Allison broke the embrace and blushed. "Um, thanks, Guys."

She glanced up at Chris. The look on his face made her blush again. Wendy grabbed her hand. Her excitement was almost tangible.

"Is this your sister and brother-in-law?" she asked.

Allison smiled up at Jack. "Yeah, this is Jack, and this is Abigail. Abigail, Jack, this is Wendy."

Wendy held up Allison's hand and squeezed. "I'm Allison's new best friend."

Abigail smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you, Wendy. Allison has told us so much about you."

"And this is Ryan, Wendy's man, and Chris," as Allison indicated the two boys.

Jack reached over and shook hands with them.

"Nice to meet you guys."

Allison watched Jack and Chris shake hands. She couldn't deny that she was flattered by Chris' obvious interest in her. He was cute and nice and funny. She even felt a bit of a spark with him. But as he and Jack shared her field of vision, any attraction she felt for Chris was completely overwhelmed by her love for Jack.

"Allie, a bunch of kids are going to Ruby's Diner for food, shakes, and stuff," Wendy said. "You want to go?"

Allison was pleased with the sudden invitation, but when she glanced at her lovers, she felt conflicted.

"No, I, uh, Jack and Abbie are driving me home."

"I can drive you, Allison," Ryan said.

"Would that be all right?" Wendy asked Abigail.

Abigail smiled as she looked closely at Allison, apparently trying to gauge the younger girl's feelings.

"Sure, that's no problem. Do you want to go, Allie?"

Allison gave her sister a guilty look as she tried to resolve her internal conflict. She wanted to be with her lovers, especially after such a big announcement, but her desire to finally go out with friends was so immense.

"You sure you're OK with it?" she asked.

"Of course," Abigail said, as she patted Allison's arm. "Don't worry about us. You have fun."

Jack gave her another hug.

"There's a German restaurant in Bellevue I've wanted to try," he said. "Since I know you're not a big fan of wursts or kraut, this seems like a good time to check it out. We can hang out tomorrow night."

"Thanks, Guys," Allison said, before turning back to Wendy. "Ruby's it is."

Wendy's smile lit up her face. "Then off to the shower with you. I'm in dire need of one of Ruby's famous shakes."

Allison waved goodbye to Abigail and Jack and headed for the lockers.


Jack stabbed the piece of knockwurst with his fork, sunk it into the pile of sauerkraut, and lifted the large bite to his mouth. He closed his eyes and made a show of savoring the bite.

"I have never seen a man make love to his food," Abigail teased.

"That's not entirely true. I eat you all the time." He kept his eyes closed while he chewed.

"Mmm ... and you do it so well, too."

He opened his eyes and finished chewing normally. He watched as Abigail half-heartedly pushed her food around on her plate.

"How's the sauerbraten?" he asked.

Abigail looked down at the slices of beef on her plate for a second before taking another bite.

"It's good," she said, after she swallowed.

"You're just picking at it."

"I guess I'm just not that hungry."

Jack put his fork down and reached across the table to take Abigail's hand.

"What's up, Abbie?"

She was quiet for a minute, but as she held his hand tightly, he could tell whatever was on her mind was heavy.

"I want to try fertility treatments again."

Jack was surprised. After the last emotionally charged, hormonally crazed treatment, Abigail swore she was done with it.

"Are you sure?"

"One more time. That's it, and if it doesn't work, I'm done."

"I thought you were done after the last time."

"Well, I'm not ready to give up yet," she snapped.

"Hey, hey, Sweetie. It's OK if you want to try again. I just ... I need to get myself back in that mindset."

Abigail sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just that when I had my period, however many weeks ago, and we ... failed ... to get pregnant, it reminded me how much I long to be a mother. I thought I was coming to grips that I might never give birth, but I just can't let go yet."

"I can understand that. You're young enough that putting that dream aside for good seems like a hasty decision. What about adoption?"

"I'm pretty sure that I want to adopt at some point, regardless of whether or not we have children of our own. Going that route right now feels like I'm giving up, though." Abigail tilted her head and looked at Jack. "Don't you want to have our own children?"

The question irritated Jack. Abigail already knew the answer.

"Of course, I do. It's just that those treatments are so ... hard on you."

"I'm a crazy bitch when I'm on the drugs, right?" Abigail said, coldly.

"No, Abbie. It's just..."

"Well, I feel like one!" Abigail snapped. "You don't know what it's like, Jack, to purposefully take some stupid damn pills so I can enjoy weeks of my body and my emotions spinning wildly out of control, knowing full well that the chances of conceiving are so astronomically low that it feels like senseless torture."

Jack leaned forward. "You're right, I don't know what it's like, and I AM sorry it's so hard on you. But don't act like you are the only one this affects, and I'm not just talking about your emotional upheaval, either. I love sex, Abbie, as much as any man. But do you know how hard it is to keep up steady performance under such emotional stress?"

"Oh, yeah. It's so tough to have sex EVERY day."

"Don't belittle my feelings, Abbie, just like you wouldn't want me to belittle yours."

"I don't see you having a difficult time right now having sex just about every day."

"What I'm saying is that the pressure to perform really does make it difficult."

"Or maybe it's hard to 'perform' because of the monotony of ramming it in to the same boring pussy."

Jack tensed. "Don't go there, Abigail. That's not fair, and you know it's not true."

Abigail began to fire back, but then stopped and sagged in her chair.

"I'm sorry," she said, sincerely.

"See, Abbie? We can't even talk about it without you getting all upset about it. Do you really want to go there again?"

"I have to, Jack." She said quietly. "I'm not ready to say goodbye to my dream."

Jack watched his wife. She was looking down at her food, again pushing it around the plate with her fork. He took her hand once more and squeezed gently until she looked up at him. The watery glistening that filled her big brown eyes brought a lump to his throat.

"Then I'm not ready to give up on OUR dream, either," he said. "I'll do whatever I can to help you through this, I promise. We're in this together."

Abigail smiled through her tears, but said nothing.

"What about Allison?" Jack asked, after a few seconds.

Abigail tilted her head again. "What about her?"

"Shouldn't she have an input in this?"

Jack felt the hard squeeze of Abigail fingers moments before he saw the stormy anger cross her face. Then almost as quickly, her face lit up in a radiant smile.

"Of course, she should. I mean, assuming we really are committing to her for the long-term."

"I thought that was what we already decided."

Abigail brushed her hair behind her ear. "We've said that, but discussing such intimate plans and making these kinds of decisions with her input seems to add some validity to our words of commitment."

"Are you unsure of that?"

Jack knew where he stood, but if Abigail had second thoughts on Allison's position in their lives, then they'd really be in a hard place. Abigail's eyes teared up again.

"There is absolutely no doubt in my mind. At first, when you asked me if we should involve Allison, my instinct was to get angry. Almost instantly, though, I felt such a flood of love and happiness while thinking of my sweet little Allie Cat. You're right; it's not fair to make any firm plans without her input. We can ask her tonight, or tomorrow, if she gets home too late."

Just then Jack's cell phone rang. Abigail pulled it from her purse. Jack smiled. It was the "family" cell phone, but since Jack used it during his long daily commute, it was commonly referred to as his phone. Be that as it may, it was commandeered by Abigail or Allison as soon as it came into close proximity to either of them.

"Hello?" Abigail answered. "Hey, we were just talking about you ... we were talking about some important things and wanted to get your input ... when you get home tonight is fine ... what are you going to do at Wendy's house? ... oh, a movie ... sure, that's OK ... we can talk in the morning, then ... I take it you're having a good time..." Abigail smiled and rolled her eyes at Jack. " ... sounds like he has a crush on you, little girl..."

Jack figured they were talking about Chris, and wondered what Allison's friend had done to make him the topic of conversation between the sisters. A surge of jealousy washed over Jack, but that was quickly followed by guilt. He and Abigail were committing themselves to Allison, but they also knew she was young, and hadn't really experienced life. While she professed to be in love with them, they knew her emotions and desires were likely to change as she moved into adulthood. The older couple had agreed to allow Allison room to spread her wings, regardless of the cost to their relationship with her.

Abigail was hanging up when he turned his attention back to her.

"Allison says she's having a great time and that Wendy has invited a few of the kids to watch a movie at her house tonight. She's also asked Allison to stay the night, so we won't see her until late morning, at the earliest."

"What about Chris?"

Abigail smirked at him. "Jealous?"

Jack shrugged. "Maybe a little, but I'm OK."

"Allison says he's 'entirely too flirtatious.'"

"I see."

Abigail laughed and patted Jack's hand.

"You don't have to worry, Jack. He's not going to replace you in Allison's heart."

"So you say."

"Best friends have a way of knowing these things. I'm telling you, she likes him, but he doesn't hold a candle to you in her eyes."

Jack watched as Abigail took a huge bite of her food and then smiled at him as she chewed. He shrugged again and went back to making love to his meal.


Jack stepped onto the wet blacktop and made his way along the sidelines towards the benches. He scanned the sparse groups of guys before finding Seth along the opposite sideline. Seeing Seth was final confirmation that something was wrong. The young man had been aloof during class for the last few weeks, almost to the point of being cold. His usual post-class visits with Jack had abruptly ended, something Seth explained away as being busy with one class project or another.

Jack was disappointed with the turn in Seth's behavior. He had begun to view Seth as more than a student. He found himself looking forward to their chats and playing basketball together. Seth was fast becoming a friend.

Then it all came to a screeching halt, and Jack had no idea why. He had waited for weeks for Seth to invite him to play ball again, but when the invitation didn't come, Jack took matters into his own hands. He figured he'd played with these guys long enough, that his showing up uninvited wouldn't be strange. Besides, it was a public court, after all. If Seth wasn't there, then Jack would accept his excuse of being busy.

But Seth was there. Jack purposefully strode around the court towards Seth and his friends.

"Hey, Guys," Jack said, when he got into range.

"Hey, Teach," several of the guys called out, adopting the nickname Seth had for Jack. Seth didn't say anything, but bent over and fiddled with his shoelaces.

"Where you been?" Barry asked.

Barry was Seth's roommate. Apparently, Seth hadn't confided in Barry about what was going on, so Jack would have to dig a bit more.

Jack shrugged and continued to watch Seth. "Between teaching and my own classes, I've been pretty busy. I'm sure some of you guys understand that."

Seth glanced up at Jack and held his gaze. There was something raging in his eyes that Jack was surprised to see. It was obvious Seth was pissed about something.

Given that the temperature was in the mid-50s and that the drizzle had tapered off, enough folks were on the dual courts to form two full games. One game was already in full swing. Guys moved onto the other court to shoot around while Jack and a couple of other late stragglers finished getting ready. Jack watched as Seth began to corral some of the guys, and he was sure Seth was already getting his team together, a team that would exclude Jack. It wasn't uncommon for them to be on opposing teams, but the pair had developed such a good chemistry when playing together, that when given the chance to pick, they would choose to be teammates.

Seth's excluding Jack was fine with him. He'd just guard the younger guy and force him to talk. Jack moved out onto the court and greeted his teammates. They chose defensive assignments.

"I'll guard Davis," Jack said, moving over towards his student.

Seth was standing on the wing, leaning over with his hands on his knees. He glowered at Jack as he approached.

"Missed you last time I came out to play," Jack said. The last time Seth had invited Jack to play, Seth hadn't shown up. Their relationship appeared to turn sour after that.

"I was busy," Seth mumbled. He stood up tall and refused to look Jack in the eyes.

"So you've been saying. Glad you are making such a relentless effort on your education."

"Ball in!" someone called from the top of the key.

The game went into full swing. Seth got the ball and faked a drive, then pulled up with a jump shot, which hit the rim and bounced away. The play moved down the court. Being as tall and as solid as he was, Jack decided to post up inside and take advantage of the couple of inches and dozens of pounds he had on Seth.

Soon, the ball went inside to Jack, and he spun quickly, trying to get a first step on Seth. As he went up for a short jumper, his body was hit hard and he stumbled into the goal post.

"Foul!" someone called.

Jack looked at Seth, whose face now registered open hostility.

"No, it's good," Jack said, refusing to rub the sting in his chest.

"But..."

"It's good," Jack firmly insisted.

He was still perplexed at his friend's actions, but was becoming slightly incensed.

Jack's teammate shrugged and play moved back in the other direction. Seth got the ball again, and he decided to drive this time. Jack slid in front of him and Seth lowered his shoulder and drove forward with all his might. His shoulder hit Jack's hard midsection with a jarring thud, which caused Jack to take a step back, and Seth to stagger to the side and down to his knee.

"Foul," Seth growled.

Jack reached out to help Seth up, but the younger man slapped the offered hand away.

Seth's team scored and play went back to the other end. Jack posted Seth up again, and winced when Seth's bony elbows dug into his ribs. Seth shoved and pushed, trying to move Jack from his position. Jack obliged, flashed out to the wing, and took the pass. He turned to face Seth, who was breathing heavily, and visibly seething. Jack leaned forward and spun the basketball in his hands. The two men glared at each other. Jack's half-grin stole across his face, and Seth's jaw clinched. Jack put the ball on the floor and took off towards the baseline, clearly getting the first step on Seth. This time, as he brushed past his defender, something hard slammed into Jack's chin. Searing pain flashed through his head and he stumbled to a knee.

"Foul! Foul, goddammit!" someone yelled.

Jack shook off the pain, quickly stood, and whirled on Seth, whose hands were clinched in tight fists. Jack's own hand clinched in a fist. He felt his rage boiling just under the surface. Instead, he closed his eyes tight and relaxed his fingers.

"What the hell are you doing, Davis?" Barry yelled, as he approached.

Jack opened his eyes and he and Seth stared each other down.

"What the fuck, Seth?" Barry growled, as he stepped between the two men.

Seth looked at Barry and then turned his head.

"Nothing."

"You're trying to beat the shit out of your fucking teacher? What, did he fail you or something?"

Seth didn't say anything. Jack took a deep, calming breath.

"What's going on, Seth?" he asked, evenly.

"You know," he said quietly, without looking at Jack, then turned towards the rest of the guys. "Let's play. Where's the ball?"

"No fucking way, Seth," Barry said again. "You two are out this game. Work it out and then you can come back."

"Fuck you, Barry," Seth snapped. "Give me the fucking ball."

Seth shoved past two players and put his hand out to the guy with the ball. The guy held the ball on his hip, and his only movement was the shake of his head.

"Fuck!" Seth spat, then he turned and stomped towards the benches.

"Sorry, Guys," Jack said, with an apologetic shrug.

He slowly followed Seth off the court. The smaller guy was stuffing his sweats into a backpack.

"Talk to me, Seth," Jack said, quietly.

"I have nothing to say to you."

"At least tell me why you are so pissed at me."

Seth harrumphed. "You know why. I don't have to say it."

Jack was incredulous. He felt like banging his head against the concrete.

"Seth, man, I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about."

Seth finally whirled on Jack. "How could you fucking cheat on her, Man? She's a freaking goddess, you mean the world to her, and you fucking cheat on her! You're a lousy son of a bitch!"

Jack was reeling. What did he mean? Did he mean Allison, or did he think he saw something else. If Allison, how could he know? Jack's face must have showed his confusion, because Seth shook his head.

"You don't fucking get it, do you? I SAW you, Man! She was walking in when I was walking out after class one day. I zeroed in on her, like I do all good-looking women, and followed her back into the building. I found her with you, Man. She had her tongue stuck down your fucking throat, and you sure as hell weren't fighting her off."

Jack's mind went into fast rewind, trying to remember when. Suddenly, it all became clear to him, the same class as the last basketball invitation he got from Seth. Allison had surprised him after class. Jack closed his eyes.

Seth gave a rueful chuckle. "Yeah, now you get it. You got sloppy and you got caught. I know this is none of my business, but I think the world of your wife, so I can't just let it slide. How could you do this to Abigail, Jack?"

Jack kept his eyes closed. "It's not what you think, Seth."

"What, was she just checking for cavities? With her tongue? You think I'm a fucking idiot?"

Jack finally opened his eyes. "That's not what I mean. You saw correctly."

"So you admit you were making out with some chick who was NOT your wife?"

"Yes, but it's not what it looks like."

Seth held his hands out beside himself. "Enlighten me, then," he quipped.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.