Finding Bathsheba: Book 2 - Cover

Finding Bathsheba: Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Jonas

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jack, Abigail and Allison have faced an uphill battle, but as they embark on the next phase of their lives, will things be any easier? Jack must look to establish his family out west, even while their family and friends face drama--and danger--back home.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Authors Note: The second to last scene of this chapter contains forced sex, and may be considered by some to be graphic. Consider this a courtesy for those who prefer to avoid such scenes. See my blog for additional notes regarding this chapter: http://storiesbyjonas.blogspot.com


He crept down the sidewalk. That's the only way to describe it. If Tanner could have made himself any smaller, he would have. As it was, he was hunched over, his head down, his hands stuffed into his pockets, and his feet shuffling in tiny steps.

It was quite a bit earlier than Allison would have normally started out for school—her desire to get there too early was pretty miniscule—but she was worried about her friend, and not to mention a tad bit perturbed. He was shy and awkward from the moment Allison met him, but since the incident with the bullies, he'd avoided Allison. However, whenever Allison was able to see him, usually at a distance, he seemed even more withdrawn and depressed than before. As far as Allison was concerned, that stopped here.

Tanner was so drawn into his own shell that he didn't see Allison sitting on the little stone retaining wall that ran beside the sidewalk a couple of blocks from their apartment complex.

"Stop right there, Mister," Allison said, when he was only a few feet from her.

Tanner's head whipped up and he froze, his eyes full of terror. Allison felt instantly bad at scaring him.

"Sorry," she said, with a smile.

It took a second before he realized it was her, and his expression went stony. Without a word he continued past Allison. Allison's momentary guilt fled in the face of her rising irritation.

"I said to stop, Tanner," she said, forcefully.

He slowed to a stop, but kept his back to her.

"What do you want, Allison?" he asked, his tone dull and lifeless.

"I want to walk with you, and I want to talk while we do it."

"I don't have anything to say to you," he said, but he didn't start walking again until she was beside him.

"First, you can say you're sorry."

He finally glanced up at her. "Why do I need to apologize? I didn't do anything to you."

Allison gave a rueful snort. "Whatever! You've ignored me for weeks! Is that any way to treat a friend?"

"Is that what we are? We're friends? I wondered..."

Allison stopped walking and grabbed his backpack, jerking him to a stop.

"Don't you dare get pissed at me for wanting to help a friend. Girl, guy, old, young, big, little, it doesn't matter. I saw a friend in trouble, and I tried to help. Then, instead of a 'thank you, ' I get a cold shoulder. Even strangers are protected by the 'Good Samaritan' law when they try to help."

Tanner's shoulders slumped. "Yeah, well it'll just get worse now. I mean, I had to have a girl stand up for me. They already think I'm a pussy."

"So, they've beat you up since then?"

"Well, no, but it's just a matter of time before they do, or maybe they'll just humiliate me even more or force me to do something that will get me in trouble."

"They do that already, and you know as well as I do that it was going to get worse regardless of whether I was there or not. You're just taking your frustration out on me because I'm an easy target."

Tanner looked like he wanted to snap back at her, but instead he sighed and continued walking.

"You're right. It doesn't matter. That's what I was trying to tell you. Guys like them have been picking on me since I started kindergarten. Girls, too. I appreciate you trying to help, Allison, and I'm really sorry I've been such an asshole about it. It's just that there's nothing you can do for me, and the more they see you with me, the more they'll turn on you, too."

Allison slid her arm through his.

"Apology accepted," she said, warmly. "Now, you don't need to worry about me. I can take care of myself. You on the other hand..."

"There's nothing I can do, Allison!" Tanner snapped.

Allison smiled at his first true show of emotion, and that stopped any further retort from him.

"There's nothing anyone can do," he said. His defeated attitude was back. "Everything I've tried has just made it worse."

"And since you've tried EVERYTHING, you know this for a fact." Allison hugged his arm tight. "Yeah, well, you've never had a Garner girl in your corner before. We've never backed down from a challenge."

Tanner huffed in response, but said nothing. They walked the rest of the way in silence. Allison thought about what she'd just said. She never backed down from a challenge. That was true. Dealing with the kids at her school would be a piece of cake compared to dealing with her dad or Tyson. Or even Melissa, Bobby, and Steven. She felt a surge of resolve.

As they approached the nearly lifeless campus, she turned her attention back to her friend.

"Do you come this early so you can avoid people?"

"Yeah, I have a few places I can hide out until right before the bell."

"Not today. Today you are going to walk me to class."

Tanner's eyes opened wide, and he looked like he wanted to tell her no, but when she raised an eyebrow at him, he sighed and kept quiet.

Allison was anxious as they waited for school to start. As kids began to congregate, she and Tanner got a few odd looks, but people left them alone for the most part. A couple of her teammates gave the obligatory hello, but quickly moved off to their normal gathering place. Eventually, the bell rang and the students herded into the building. Allison had her American Lit book with her already, so she followed Tanner to his locker. Neither said much, other than the occasional comment about a class, a teacher, or some other school aspect. A few more weird looks and even a giggle or two and then they were standing at the entrance to Allison's hallway.

"Why don't you bring your mom and come to the game tonight? You can sit with Jack, Abbie, and Annie."

"Maybe," he muttered.

"I'm going to pester you about it between every period, then."

"We don't see each other between every period."

She usually saw him in the halls two or three times a day.

"Well, then I will every time I see you today."

Tanner just shook his head. Allison gave him a big, toothy smile and turned to head down her hallway.

"Hey, Allison?"

She glanced back over her shoulder as she walked.

"Thanks," he said. Then he blushed, turned, and scampered away.

She did indeed pester him. Three more times, the last of which she cornered him and wouldn't let him go into his classroom until he said he would come to her game. Allison noted with satisfaction that a little smile tried to emerge on his face.

The last period of school was let out early so the students could gather in the gymnasium for a pep rally. Both the boys and girls soccer teams were opening their home schedules that night, so the school was going to recognize the athletes and try to motivate the student body to attend. The pep rally was just as well attended as the football pep rally, though not because of student-body support. The alternative to attending the pep rally was to sit in the school library. Still, the students were their typical raucous selves.

Allison found it hard to get swept up in the energy of the moment. She wasn't feeling particularly attached to the school or its occupants, and while the rally was for her team, she was still less than thrilled. She entered the gym and located her teammates, most of whom were scattered among the students sitting in the lowest half dozen bleachers, in front of the elevated stage that had been erected for just such an occasion.

Allison was greeted by Erin, Jenna, Gwen, and a handful of other teammates as she sat down in the front row near them. Her choice of seats would enable her to see Tanner as soon as he entered the gym. Then they could sit together somewhere. However, as the students trickled in without Tanner making an appearance, she assumed he'd decided to spend the time in the library.

Another student caught Allison's eye as she continued to watch for her friend. The redheaded, freckled boy from her homeroom was walking straight towards her. Ever since her interaction with him after the episode with Tanner and the bullies, she'd noticed him watching her from time to time. He never made a move to engage her; she hadn't either.

She watched him as he moved in her direction. He seemed to be well known, talking with lots of students, calling out and waving to others. By the time he stopped in front of Allison and smiled down at her, her defenses were up.

"If you're looking for your friend, I saw him go into the library," the boy said.

Allison felt a flash of disappointment as her assumption was proven correct.

"Oh," she replied. "Thanks."

"No problem." He hesitated for a moment. "Um, I'm Ryan. Ryan Hoskins."

Allison was still guarded, but his whole demeanor was disarming. She smiled.

"Hi, Ryan. Nice to meet you. I'm Allison—"

"Garner. Yeah, we're in homeroom together."

Allison was embarrassed. "Yes, I know. I'm sorry I didn't remember your name."

"No biggie. I can't expect you to remember my name out of everyone else's since we've barely talked. I should be apologizing for not introducing myself before now."

"No biggie," Allison echoed his previous comment. "I appreciate that you've done it at all."

An awkward silence ensued.

"So, um, you want to come and sit with me and my friends?"

Allison wanted to jump at the offer, but given the lack of friendliness to this point, she was apprehensive.

"I don't mean to be rude, ungrateful, or anything, but why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you want me to sit with you?"

He seemed genuinely surprised by the question. "Uh, well, I like you." Then he quickly added," I mean, I have a girlfriend, but I think you seem pretty nice."

He blushed at the implication that he was interested in her as a date, and that was nearly enough to make Allison accept.

"It doesn't bother you that I'm friends with Tanner?"

Ryan's face became serious. "Nah, I think it's cool. He could use some friends. Everybody could use some friends. I've actually tried to talk to him a few times, but he practically runs away. Maybe you could introduce us or something."

Noise from the stage drew Allison's attention. It looked like the principal and coach were getting ready. Allison stood up and smiled at Ryan.

"I'd love to sit with you and your friends. Thanks for inviting me."

Her words were greeted by a face-splitting smile on Ryan's face. He led the way a few sections over, but he turned to her before he began to climb.

"I just want to say that I think it's awesome how you helped Tanner out that day. Shows what kind of friend you are."

Allison blushed at the compliment, but before she could comment, he started up into the bleachers. He led her about halfway up to a group of students, several of whom were familiar.

"Allison, this is my girlfriend, Wendy," Ryan said, indicating a cute little blonde. "Wendy, this is Allison. She's in my homeroom."

"Hi, Allison," Wendy said, her smile warm and genuine.

"Nice to meet you, Wendy."

Ryan nudged a tall, dark-haired guy as he sat down between Wendy and Chris. "This is my best friend, Chris."

Allison sat down in the row in front of them. "Nice to meet you, Chris."

"Same here. Any friend of Ryan's is a friend of mine."

As Allison settled in, Wendy leaned forward.

"We have a couple of classes together, don't we? AP Lit and AP History?"

Allison nodded. "First and third periods?"

"Yes!" Wendy seemed genuinely excited that they were in class together. "You must be on the same college-bound track as me. I'm having a heck of a time with the Lit work. You interested in studying together?"

"I'd like that," Allison said. A feeling of warmth suffused her. Could these kids be the friends she was so desperately wanting?

Before they could say more, the principal began to speak. She welcomed the students and complimented them on their school spirit. A lackluster cheer went up, but that didn't seem to deter the woman. She remained enthusiastic as she introduced Coach Baldwin. A heartier cheer went up as he took the microphone.

As the coach tried his best to build up the hype, Chris moved down to sit beside Allison and leaned towards her.

"Spanish, sixth period," he whispered.

As Allison tried to digest what he just said, the crowd cheered at the coach's excited marketing pitch.

"Oh, you're in my Spanish class," Allison whispered back when Chris's words registered.

"Yep," he answered. Then in his most generic Northwest American accent, he said, "Me no speak Español."

"Obviously," Allison said, with a laugh.

Another cheer went up. Chris leaned closer.

"I would ask if you'd help me with my homework, but I'm not one for wasting other people's time."

"I could use a little bit of help, too, so maybe we can struggle through it together."

Another cheer from the crowd.

"Two wrongs don't make a right."

Suddenly someone nudged Allison from behind. She looked back at Ryan and Wendy, who were both smiling.

"I think you're up," Ryan said, nodding down towards the gym floor.

Allison gave him a blank look, then turned and looked.

The coach was looking in her direction. Several of her teammates—the starters—were already gathered around him. They were looking in her direction, as was most of the crowd. Allison suddenly felt very nervous.

"Come on, Garner!" Coach called into the microphone. "Allison is a transfer to our team this year."

Allison blushed as she stood up. Wendy touched her arm before she could move away.

"I didn't know you were on the soccer team."

Allison smiled and shrugged and began to work her way through the students towards the floor. Coach had continued his introduction.

" ... from Tennessee, and are we glad to have her. Those of you who attended the game against Lynnwood last week know exactly what I'm talking about. Those of you who didn't, missed out. Allison made a late game save that not only wowed the entire crowd, but also sealed our victory!"

An even more enthusiastic cheer went up from the crowd. Allison stepped onto the floor. She blushed as several students congratulated and welcomed her. By the time she reached the other starters, the coach was calling the rest of the team on to the floor. Erin and Gwen each gave her a warm hug, which she returned. She looked back up towards her new friends, who were among the few students giving the team a standing ovation. Wendy waved and Ryan gave her a thumbs up.

Maybe things were looking up, after all.


Jack rummaged through his car, but he couldn't find his lucky Megadeth cup. The huge 44 ounce mug—complete with lid and straw—was something he always took with him when he was going to play basketball, something he was planning to do the following day. He'd fill the mug with Mountain Dew that he'd nurse through the games.

What made the cup special was that it was autographed by David Ellefson, the band's bass guitarist, though the autograph was gradually disappearing. What made it lucky was that Jack went on a winning streak whenever he had that mug with him. He and a couple of pals didn't lose a pick-up game for more than three weeks. One day Jack forgot the mug, and they couldn't win a game. His teammates insisted from that point that he always brings the mug. That was several years ago, and obviously he hadn't won every game since then, but in his own sports-superstitious mind, Jack connected improved odds of winning to that old, beat up mug.

He shut the car door and headed back inside the apartment.

"Annie, you don't happen to know what happened to my Megadeth cup, do you?" he asked, as he shut the door behind him.

Analise was in the kitchen preparing dinner for when Abigail got home from work. Allison was off on a road game, so it was just the two of them at home. Analise stood at the kitchen sink with her back to him. That she had become such an accepted part of their little family made Jack smile. She was actually a pleasant, thoughtful person, now that she'd overcome her selfishness and immaturity.

"I'm washing it," she said without looking back.

Jack's smile disappeared.

"You're what?!"

"Washing it. When was the last time you washed that thing? The sticky mess inside was probably a year old. The dirt and crud was nasty."

Jack stepped over to look over her shoulder. Sure enough, the mug was submerged in the steaming sink.

"You can't wash my lucky cup!"

He reached for it, but she slapped his hand away.

"It'll just take a second," she said, as she grabbed the cup and began to scrub it vigorously inside and out.

"Stop, Annie! Ellefson autographed that."

He grabbed at it again, but she tried to bump him away with her hip.

"I'm not going to wash off the autograph!"

"You probably already did with all that scrubbing!"

He knocked the cup from her hand and it splashed into the sink, sending puffs of soap suds into their faces. They both started laughing as they made mad grabs for the mug. Water splashed over the edge of the sink and on to the floor.

"Just let me get it clean!" she laughed.

"You can't wash it! Then it won't be lucky anymore!"

"Are you nuts?" she exclaimed. "There's no such thing as a lucky cup!"

Their fingers wrestled in the soapy water, his trying to pry hers loose and hers trying to hold on to the cup.

"Look! See, the name is already smudging off!"

"Quit whining! It was like that before I started."

"It's getting worse!"

By this point the fronts of their clothes were drenched in water and they were laughing almost hysterically. Jack gripped the mug on top of her hands and forced them up. They shifted and jostled until they were facing each other and their arms were extended above their heads. His body pressed her into the counter as he lifted higher than she could reach. With a triumphant laugh he pulled the mug from her fingers. Then he looked down at her with a smug grin.

She was breathing hard and smiling, but when their eyes connected, the smile slipped from her face. Her expression changed; her eyes darkened, her lips parted slightly, and her nostrils flared as she stared intently into his eyes.

'Damn, she's beautiful, ' Jack thought.

He mentally shook his head. He didn't need to go there. Just then, a baby's cry filled the silence.

"I ... I need to get Josh," Analise said, her voice breathy. With a shuddering sigh, she slipped past Jack and disappeared into her bedroom.

Jack also took a long sigh. 'Damn, that was close. Get a grip, you cheating bastard.'

He listened for a minute to Analise's mothering as she got Josh up from his nap, then he went into the living room. He grabbed the remote and plopped down on the couch, hopeful for something that could capture his attention and pull it down from its dangerous ground. Unfortunately, his mind kept drifting as he surfed aimlessly through the channels.

A few minutes later, Analise sat down in the rocking chair. She was holding Josh, and quietly prepared to feed him. Jack tried not to watch, even though he'd seen her feed her son enough times that no one was embarrassed by it any more. Unfortunately, the beauty of a woman breastfeeding her child was too much to avoid completely. When the woman was as beautiful as Analise, it was only made worse. He glanced in her direction just as her nipple disappeared in the hungry child's mouth. She smiled at Jack, and turned her attention to the TV.

Jack turned back to the tube, as well, but as he listened to the gentle sucking sounds, his mind replayed the near mistake that occurred in the kitchen.

"Really, Jack, Court TV?" Analise said.

He focused on what was on the TV. Indeed, some poor schmuck was pleading his case to an overly dramatic judge.

"Sorry."

He started through the channels again. After another few minutes, there was a knock on the door. He stood up, handed the remote to Analise and headed to answer the door.

"Probably Abigail with a load of groceries," he said, for lack of something better to say.

He swung the door open and saw a stranger, a muscular black man that looked oddly familiar.

"May I help..." Suddenly it registered. "Holy shit!"

The man smiled, but appeared to be embarrassed by Jack's reaction.

"Jack?" Analise called from the living room.

"Sorry about that," Jack said to the man. "Um, come in, please."

The man hesitated, so Jack thrust his hand forward.

"Jack Williams. I'm Analise's brother-in-law."

"Hello, Jack," the man answered, shaking Jack's hand. "Marcus Dillon ... though I guess you know that."

"Please, come in," Jack said again as Marcus still stood uncomfortably outside.

"I, uh, I don't want to intrude. If this is a bad time, I can come back later."

"Jack, is everything alright?" Analise called again.

"It's fine," Jack said Marcus. "We're glad to have you. Besides, I think I have someone here you'd like to meet."

"Thank you."

Marcus stepped in and followed Jack into the apartment.

"Annie, you have a visitor," Jack said.

She discreetly covered her sucking child as she looked up with a smile. When she saw who followed Jack, her eyes went huge and her smile faded away.

"Marcus?"

Josh's father stepped around Jack.

"Hi, Analise. How are you?"

Analise was speechless. She blinked twice before glancing quickly down at the bundle in her arms and then back up at Marcus. She blushed.

"Why didn't you tell me, Annie?" Marcus asked quietly, as he moved into the living room.

Jack felt suddenly awkward, like he was intruding on a private moment. However, until he felt that Analise was alright, he wouldn't leave.

"How did you find me?" she asked, in a trembling voice.

"It's a long story, but it can wait. Why didn't you tell me, Analise?"

"About the baby?" Analise said. "Why would I? How do you know it's even yours?"

Marcus pointed to the chubby brown fist that held onto the edge of the blanket.

"You sleep with any other black men?"

Analise blushed again. "No," she said, quietly.

"Didn't think so. Why didn't you tell me?" He was insistent.

"How could I? You stopped coming around after that weekend."

Jack noted the hurt and anger in her voice.

Marcus shrugged. "Of course I did. I'd just slept with another man's wife. I couldn't be around the two of you together without giving it away. I wouldn't be able to look at you without him knowing that we made love. I didn't want to cause problems in your marriage."

"So you decided to be noble AFTER you banged the white bitch?"

A pained expression crossed Marcus face.

"How could you say that? It wasn't like that at all that weekend. You know that."

"But you never even called!" Analise said, her voice rising. "Not so much as a goodbye. No 'It was good, but it's not gonna work.' That hurt, Marcus!"

"I couldn't, Annie," he said, his voice pleading. "I'm sorry I didn't. It was selfish and a fucking awful thing to do, but I just couldn't."

"Why not? We both knew it wasn't going to work, but just tell me why you couldn't even say goodbye after I gave you ... everything."

Marcus took a deep breath. "It hurt too much. Seeing you, even hearing your voice, knowing that I couldn't have you, not completely, not since you belonged to another man." He stepped closer to Analise and squatted in front of her. "Our time together, I knew it couldn't continue, but it was so amazing. You ... were amazing." He sighed. "My only regret is that I was falling for a woman that would never be mine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.