Finding Bathsheba: Book 2 - Cover

Finding Bathsheba: Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Jonas

Prologue

Drama Sex Story: Prologue - Jack, Abigail and Allison have faced an uphill battle, but as they embark on the next phase of their lives, will things be any easier? Jack must look to establish his family out west, even while their family and friends face drama--and danger--back home.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

Sharon pulled back from her daughter's hug and held her at arm's length.

"Let me get a good look at you," she said, as she visually scanned her daughter from head to toe. Then she smiled warmly. "My, my, you look great! So fresh and vibrant."

Jack's wife wiped the tears from her face. "You, too, Mom."

Jack observed the exchange with his own blurred vision. He had to agree, on both accounts. Considering what the two women had been through during the last few months, it was even more amazing.

A long time had elapsed since the two women had seen each other in person, and it was a reunion long overdue. It took a series of big events to finally make it happen. Had things been different, they might have pushed the visit off for another few months. As things played out, however, Jack knew there wouldn't be a better time to fly his family across the country for a visit.

Sharon turned to Jack, her smile etched across her face. He held his one free arm open for her, and she stepped into his embrace.

"Hello, Jack," she said, as he hugged her tight.

"Hello, Sharon."

"Thank you for taking care of my babies," she said, her voice choking up again.

"It's a pleasure and an honor."

Sharon pulled back a bit and looked up into his face. Jack marveled again at how good she looked. Her expression as she searched his face was tender and happy, in spite of the teary streaks on her cheeks. Instead of speaking again, she just nodded.

Jack pulled away and held the baby carrier up in his other hand. Sharon's smile widened and her eyes softened even more.

"Ooh, let me see my little granddaughter!" she said, as she took the carrier from him and moved further into the living room. "Oh, she's beautiful, absolutely beautiful!" Her voice was hushed, almost reverent.

"She has your eyes," Jack's wife said, as they followed Sharon into the room.

Jack could make out voices coming from some other room of the house. "So where's the old man?" he asked his mother-in-law.

Sharon was already pulling her newest grandbaby from the carrier. "Taking care of dinner, I believe."

From the other side of the room, a deep voice called to Jack's wife. Jack looked and smiled to see her younger brother, Ben, standing with his arms folded in front of him, a huge grin on his face.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in," he said, as he moved towards them.

Jack glanced at his beaming wife. "Ben!" she exclaimed.

"Hey, Sis." Ben wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up. She squealed and laughed as he whirled her around.

Jack noted how big Ben had gotten. Only 17, and he was already as big as Jack.

Another motion drew Jack's attention. To his surprise, Brianna Rawlings had quietly slipped in and was standing next to Sharon. She was watching the reunion with an affectionate gaze as she cooed at the baby. When Ben stepped over to Jack, the curvy blonde hugged Jack's wife.

Jack's view of the two women was suddenly blocked by the massive man-child that stood before him.

"Hey, Punk," Jack said to the teen, his half smile softening the tease.

"Hey, Jack." Ben held out his hand in greeting. Jack looked at it for a second, then grabbed the offered hand and pulled Ben into a big hug.

"Too manly to give me a hug, huh?" he asked, as he clapped the young man on the back.

"Nah."

"Well, no matter how big and tough you get, I can still kick your ass."

Ben laughed at the humor. As Jack pulled away, he saw another person enter the room. Two people, actually.

Analise held a cell phone to her ear as she set her toddler on the floor. She pried the chubby fist loose from her hair, and immediately the two-year-old waddled in Jack's direction.

"Unka Jack! Unka Jack!"

Jack squatted down and waited for the toddler to reach him.

"Well, hello there, Big Guy," he said, as he scooped the boy into his arms. "Bear hug!"

Jack stood up as the youngster hugged him tight around the neck and growled.

Jack's wife was beside him now. "Hey, Sweetie," she said, as she kissed the little guy on the cheek.

"Ben, your help is needed," said a feminine voice. All attention was drawn towards the hallway, as yet another person came into the room.

"Did HE ask for my help?" Ben asked.

Merrigan Mandrake rolled her eyes. "Of course not. I'm telling you he NEEDS you, because I'm pretty sure the grill is about 15 seconds away from being thrown off the deck."

Jack turned to Sharon. "You let him near a grill? You are a brave woman, indeed."

Jack felt his wife's hand suddenly squeeze his arm. He looked at her, but she was looking back into the hallway. Before Jack could follow her gaze, he heard musical laughter, a sound that always made his heart beat faster, and a sound he desperately missed.

As she stepped into the room, flashing her dazzling smile and flipping her long, dark hair over her shoulder, Jack was once again transported to that time that seemed so long ago.


Jack shoved the last heavy suitcase into the trunk of the car, then stood and stretched his back muscles, working the kinks out. He waited a few seconds longer, but when it was apparent that his girls weren't coming out of the motel with the rest of their things, he grumbled and headed back towards the open door of their ground-floor room.

Just then, Allison stepped out of the door. A stiff Wyoming breeze caught her long hair and blew it in front of her face. With a flip of her head, she cleared the obstruction and grinned at him. Her eyes appeared mischievous, her face flushed.

"Get in here," she said. "Now." She giggled as she turned and disappeared back into the darkness of their room.

'Good God, ' Jack thought. 'They're going to kill me.' But even as he thought that, his poor, abused penis began to show signs of life.

He followed the teenager back into the dim light of the room and took in the scene. Allison was standing in front of him at the foot of the bed. Abigail, nude from the waist down, was standing beside her, sort of. She was actually turned away from her sister, leaning forward with her elbows resting on the particle board desktop that was typical of these budget motels. Her legs were spread and her bare ass wiggled enticingly at him.

His swelling cock suddenly knocked on the inside of his jeans, begging to be freed.

Allison beckoned him over. "We figured since you'll be by yourself in the car for the first leg of the trip today, we were going to miss you. So we needed something to remember you by."

"And being the eldest," Abigail said, as she looked over her shoulder at him, "I get to go first."

Allison worked his belt and jeans loose and pushed them down to free his rising erection.

"I didn't think he'd work again so soon," she said, as she sank to her knees in front of him. Jack could only watch in wonder as his young lover took his cock into her mouth. The girls wore him out with incredible sex the previous night, just like the other three nights of their trip. Between the two of them, they pulled every drop of semen from his body, then worked to see how long it would take them to bring his erection back to life one more time. They could get it back up, but couldn't keep it that way, so they turned to Sapphic loving to get their last orgasms of the night. Needless to say, the trio was getting out the door much later each morning than Jack had anticipated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.