Cinema Unexpected Treat
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man visits an adult cinema and gets picked up by a wimp husband and his strong wife; but all is not as it first seems as the couple have instructions to engage this particular man and entice him into an incestuous relationship with his father and mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Father   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

As Friday night arrived; I was eagerly anticipating what may become of me and what this other couple would look like and more important what would they be interested in. I found myself unable to relax as my mind began to flame my passions.

Eventually 7.30 came and I found myself outside Tom and Sonia's house; having rung their doorbell I was admitted by Tom who was wearing only a dickie-bow; he guided me into a side room and he pointed to a black velvet hood and asked me to remove my clothes and don the hood. He would soon return and guide me into the main room for the fun to start. He did tell me that the other couple were called Bob and Alice and were about the same age as Sonia and Tom.

Ten minutes later; Tom guided my excited body and mind into the other room; where upon hearing it I instantly recognised Sonia's voice as she announced, "Bob and Alice; this is Ray; I think you will enjoy him because he has the same attitude to sex as you; there is nothing he would not do!"

A voice which also seemed familiar; responded, "Oh good; hopefully he can prove that to me and Alice!" said Bob.

"I do hope so!" replied Alice. Her voice also seemed familiar and to be honest this was starting to freak me out; my mind was in a whirl as it tried to identify the voices and put faces to them. Suddenly my concentration was shocked as I felt a warm hand closing around my semi hard cock; this was enhanced by the warm wet feeling of someone's mouth engulfing my cock head. My mind instantly tried to identify if it was a male mouth or a female one and I decided that its tender touch had to be female.

Now the mouth around my cock was sucking me to full erection and its tongue was flicking in light butterfly style caresses against the underside of my cock; my pulse raced and made my cock rock hard. At the same time; a hand began to close around my balls and although it did not squeeze my balls too tightly; it did apply a fair amount of pressure. Just then the mouth was gone and a voice said, "What a lovely firm virile cock; it should feel great pounding my cunt or arse!" the voice was female and I assumed it was Alice. A voice I assumed to be Bob continued, "Tell me Ray; Have you ever thought about fucking your mother and if so how would you go about doing it?" Something in the back of my mind kept telling me that I knew these voices but could not put a name to them.

I began; "first I would need to be sure she was interested; so I would begin by leaving the bathroom door open just a touch while showering having made sure that I could see any movement outside the door in the bathroom mirror. Then if she appeared and watched me showering I would slowly stroke my cock whilst murmuring her name; loud enough for her to clearly hear me saying it." Then I continued, "When she was showering I would us any excuse I could think of to try and enter the bathroom whilst wearing minimal clothing; giving her the chance to invite me into the shower with her!"

"if that failed then once she was asleep on one of the many nights dad was away working on his secretary I bet; I would sneak into their bedroom and slip my hand under the covers on dad's side of the bed and lightly stroke her thigh; hopefully she would think it was dad and open her legs allowing me to finger her and slowly remove the covers until I could lick and suck her beautiful cunt; then as I slipped my cock fully into her, I would hold her down and call out to her telling her that her little boy was fucking his slutty mothers cunt at that very moment!" I added.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.