Fair Game - Cover

Fair Game

Copyright© 2010 by Ozmanga

Chapter 6

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Could Sophie McNeville do enough to satisfy the four abductors long enough for her to to work out an escape plan, or was the family's fate sealed from the beginning?

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

It rained all night and the following day dawned cold, wet and windy. After breakfast Sophie overheard Charlie—with whom she had spent a torrid night— telling Al if the weather didn't improve they would pack up and leave the next day. She was just outside the door to the main room returning from the kitchen where she had taken the trolley. Neither man could see her.

"So get the most out of your favorite little fuck-bunny while you can, Al. Before going home to the ice-queen, and a life of piety and good works."

Al grunted and replied, "Yeah. That Sophie has developed into a good little whore. Her daughter ain't half bad either." There was a pause before he continued. "You know I could set them up in a secure apartment without too much trouble..."

"Don't even think it, Al. It would put us all at risk. Fuck Sophie all night long if you want to, then kiss hergood bye. Doug and Ben know will take care of her and the kid. They know what to do. There'll be more fresh poontang next year just waiting to be fucked into submission. Where the fuck is she?"

"You mean me?" said Sophie brightly entering the room. She was wearing a cashmere jumper and shorts. "What can I do for you gentlemen?"

"You've been eavesdropping," said Charlie as he admired the way her proud nipples tented the soft material of her top. "I've a good mind to smack your cheeky ass."

"Ooh!"cooed Sophie as she wriggled out of the shorts. "I know how that ends. And what will Al do while you're punishing me?"


Sophie wasn't able to talk to her daughter alone all day. It was not until before dinner when they were dressing in the few clean clothes and last pair of Sophie's stockings remaining from their holiday outfits that Sophie was able to talk to Priscilla. When her mother did speak Priscilla pretended not to listen. Sophie grabbed the young woman by her hair and whispered ferociously into her ear.

"Listen, Priscilla. Tomorrow they are going to finish their games and kill us all. I'm going to make a run for the launch early in the morning when they are still sluggish from the night's orgy. I'm Al's bed-mate for tonight. With luck I'll be able to get the keys to the launch before he realizes I've gone. If I can get away, even into the woods opposite the boathouse, then maybe they'll leave without ... anyway, I want you to do the same. Swim if you have to. So tonight keep them busy. Play the slut. Spike their drinks if you can. Feed them as much alcohol as possible. They haven't changed the combination on the bed-chain locks since we arrived. I know both combinations. Do you hear me?"

Priscilla looked at her mother and nodded. "Tell me," she whispered. "The combinations." Sophie obliged.

Priscilla adjusted a lacy bra over her tender gold-ringed breasts. "I know what they are going to make us do tonight, after the meal," she whispered. "Doug and Ben have been planning it all afternoon. The usual 'lessie' stuff first, then I'm to use the whip and that double-dildo thing on you. Ben and Doug are going to tie you to the table by the fire and, when they've finished with you they're going to get Trevor from the kitchen and let him fuck and beat you. He will, you know. With Doug standing behind him Trevor would do anything he's told. You may not be in a fit state to run in the morning. They mean to really hurt you."

"Why?" said Sophie.

"The idea is to make Al angry. They think he'll object. This time Doug will be ready for him, he says."

Before Sophie could respond Doug came into their room. "Very pretty," he said. "A whore mother and her slutty daughter all dressed up to be fucked yet again. Get into the big room, both of you. It's time for our last supper."


Trevor wasn't fetched to join the serial rape of his wife and step daughter immediately after the evening meal. After eating the two women had climbed onto the large coffee table in front of the fire and had gone through what had become a ritual dance of lesbian lust, a prelude to the nightly orgy.

This time the slow strip-tease and mutual masturbation was ended prematurely when Ben and Doug pounced on the near naked Sophie. Saying they had a special treat for 'mom' they roughly bound her ankles to the legs of the table and tied her wrists with a rope which they threw over the exposed beam above the fireplace and hauled it tight before fastening the fall to the table leg ... Sophie, spread-legged and stretched so only the tips of her high heeled shoes were on the ground, felt a pang of despair as she faced her daughter.

Priscilla was handed the double ended dildo and told to put it on. Sophie watched as the young woman slipped the smaller rubber cock into her own vagina and strapped the rubber belt around her hips. The lager false phallus bobbed up and down as she approached her mother. It looked harmless and funny. Charlie grinned and Al gave a chuckle as Priscilla spread lubricant, from a tube handed to her by Ben, onto the fat sculpted cock and eased it into her mother's pussy.

Sophie screamed. She bucked and writhed but her bonds held. Al and Charlie stopped grinning as Ben and Doug burst into howls of glee. Sophie continued to scream.

"There's nothing like a hot chilli sauce to get things moving," chortled Doug from where he knelt on the table behind the anguished Sophie. The young woman had stopped pushing the dildo into her mother when Sophie began to scream. "Don't stop," he yelled. "Fuck her like you mean it you prissy little cunt. Harder, damn you, Harder! Ben give her some encouragement."

Ben needed no prompting. He had the dog-whip in hand and began to use it on Priscilla's buttocks. He flayed her bum flesh unmercifully, drawing blood from the harder cuts. The teenager had no option but to do as she had been ordered. She raped her mother's inflamed pussy unsparingly, until, overcome with lust Ben unplugged the teenager's anus, pulled down his pants to let his straining erection spring free, and added his violent thrusts toPriscilla's.

"No. Oh god, no," pleaded Sophie. The chili sauce felt like liquid fire and her daughter's energetic fucking spread the pain throughout her lower belly.

Priscilla felt Ben's cock enter her at the same time as the action of the double ended dildo in her cunt began to have an unlooked for effect. She could not believe her body was responding with sexual gratification to the bizarre situation she was in. But it was, and the harder she thrust the more she wanted the heightened sensations to continue. Despite her mother's piteous cries for help, Priscilla's efforts grew in strength and ferocity.

Doug too unzipped and forced his hard cock into Sophie's exposed asshole. As he drove deep into her his hands found her firm round breasts and, clawlike, fastened onto their soft flesh. He grinned at Al and Charlie who were watching the display of sexual violence, Charlie with veiled amusement and Al with mounting anger.

By the time Doug had come deep in her body Sophie was barely conscious. Doug withdrew and stepped off the coffee table. He picked up the dog whip from where Ben had dropped it and began to thrash Sophie's ravaged ass. The woman's limp body, jolted by the frantic double action of Priscilla and Ben barely reacted to Doug's onslaught.When Ben finally came Priscilla too climaxed and ceased her savage task. She trembled as she gradually withdrew the rubber phallus from her tormented mother.

Sophie hung unconscious from the rafter.

"Let her down," said Al.

"Not yet, big fella," replied Doug with a sly grin. There's more fun yet to come. "Ben, go get the wimp and the you-know-whats."

Ben scurried away, tucking his softening cock back into his pants as he went. Priscilla flopped onto the padded arm of Charlie's chair and began to try and undo the strap around her hips. Doug told her to leave it in place. He had seen how using the dildo had excited her.

"A proper little mother-fucker you turned out to be. In a minute you can put some fire up her ass," he said as he handed her the tube of chili paste she had thought was a lubricant.

Priscilla shuddered as she took the tube from him, ashamed that she had yielded to lust but secretly excited at the prospect of repeating the overwhelming orgasm she had just experienced.

Ben returned dragging Trevor with him. The banker was naked having lost his toweling skirt on the way from the kitchen. His legs were held apart by the metal spreader he had worn since the family's abduction. He was clean but his pale face was covered by straggly stubble. His eyes were wild. He looked terrified as Ben hauled him to where his wife hung limply in front of the fire.

"Say 'hello' to your lady wife, cocksucker," said Doug.

There was no pity in the banker's wild eyes although Sophie's body showed the signs of Doug's recent mauling. Her breasts were scratched and some of the network of raised crimson welts that covered her back were oozing blood.

"She's a whore," snarled Trevor.

"Yeah," agreed Doug. "She's that too. So why don't you fuck her?"

Trevor, remembering the humiliation he had suffered when last brought into the big room after dinner, made no move. Ben dragged him closer to the semi-conscious woman. Trevor stood looking at Sophie with disgust. His thin cock remained in the off position. Her eyes flickered open. She smiled at Trevor.

"Bitch," he snarled. "Fucking, whoring, bitch." But he made no move to touch the object of his hatred.

Ben twisted Trevor's arm and forced him to his knees. The banker's face was inches from his wife's raw and swollen pussy.

"If you're not going to stick your cock into then her use your fucking tongue," said Ben with a malicious grin. He forced Trevor's head into Sophie's groin by twisting the accountant's arm with one hand. With the other he used the dog whip to tickle the banker's soft member...

"Do it or I'll make your pencil-dick even less useful than it is," said Ben.

He and Doug laughed as Trevor's tongue encountered the chili sauce still lingering in Sophie's cunt. They found Trevor's reaction of surprise followed by revulsion funny. It took both of the sadists to hold Trevor's head in position. As they struggled to hold the frantic banker Charlie joined in the game. He told Priscilla to bugger her stepfather with the massive dildo still strapped to her hips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.