Fair Game - Cover

Fair Game

Copyright© 2010 by Ozmanga

Chapter 4

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Could Sophie McNeville do enough to satisfy the four abductors long enough for her to to work out an escape plan, or was the family's fate sealed from the beginning?

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

Sophie's second night as a sex slave to the four men who had abducted her family was a darker repeat of the first. After they had eaten, the men had Priscilla demonstrate her newly acquired skill at cock-swallowing. They cheered and jeered as the young woman gagged and choked but, to Charlie's boastful approval, Priscilla managed to deep-throat all four.

"I taught her pretty well, eh?" the bearded rapist chortled as the teenager's mother looked on in despair. "Nothing like a spanking to get a little bitch to perform."

Priscilla's achievement was recorded on at least two digital cameras. Sophie tried to join in the "fun" in order to save her daughter from further pain and humiliation but was told to wait. "Don't worry, Mom. Your kid's doing fine. We'll get round to fucking you later," said Ben with a nasty laugh.

Ben and Doug were tired after their day in the forest and decided to have an early night but not until they took Sophie and spreadeagled her over the big coffee table. Ben knelt and forced his thick cock into her cunt while Doug climbed onto the table and tit-fucked her. Ben staggered off to bed after shooting his load into the supine woman but Doug used his belt on Sophie as punishment for what he said was "lack of enthusiasm". Priscilla, was handed a camera to record the rape and beating of her mother. She watched with a spiteful smile on her come-smeared lips as Doug's leather strap raised red marks on Sophie's breasts and buttocks. He took particular pleasure in making the older woman scream until Al told him to quit.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what I can do to the whore?" snarled Doug squaring up to Al.

It looked for a moment as though Doug would take a swing at the bigger man who was interfering in his sadistic pleasure but discretion prevailed. Angrily Doug dragged Priscilla off to bed with him, leaving Sophie to entertain Al and Charlie.

Sobbing with relief, Sophie whispered "Thank you," to her savior.

"Think nothing of it, Mrs McNeville," Al said. "I want you to last for more than a day or two. Come over here and suck my cock." As she took his flaccid member between her hands and began to lick and suck it into rigidity, she was aware that Charlie was filming her apparently enthusiastic act of fellatio.

When Al fell asleep in front of the fire, Charlie led Sophie to the big bed and chained her to it as she had been the night before. She stretched out and waited for Charlie to start using her bruised and aching body. He was rougher than Al had been and hurt her by biting her nipples, ear-lobes and, to her surprise, her cunt lips. Sophie did not expect to feel the rapist's tongue inside her and was slow to respond as she had been told to. Charlie showed his disappointment by turning her onto her stomach and spanking her furiously until her ass cheeks glowed pink. Then he ordered her to "get your ass up". Sophie knelt on the bed. She adopted the posture of a Muslim at prayer with her head pressed into the mattress and her backside raised. To avoid further punishment Sophie tried to simulate pleasure while the bearded rapist sodomized her.


Sometime during the night Charlie took himself off to his own bed and as dawn broke Sophie awoke alone and cold. She found a thin blanket on the floor and pulled it over her. She slept badly and was woken by the first signs of dawn. As she lay on the bed she wondered whether the EPIRB she had dropped in the lake would get a response. Probably not, she thought, I think it was an old type which was monitored by commercial aircraft and not one of the modern satellite-reporting devices. Where did I read that over eighty percent of signals investigated were hoaxes or false alarms? But at least it was some attempt at changing the situation. If only Priscilla or I could get to the boat shed unseen...

Sophie's musing was abruptly ended when the blanket covering her was whipped aside and she was confronted by a red-eyed, unshaven, Doug leading a wild eyed disheveled Priscilla by a light chain fastened around her neck. Both were naked. Priscilla's arms were behind her back. Doug's cock was erect. His belt dangled from his other hand.

"Morning, bitch," he greeted Sophie. "Look, I brought your slutty kid along. She's got a surprise for you. Show Mommy what you've got for her."

Priscilla looked uncertain what to do. She glared at her mother but didn't move.

"Now, you fucking cock-sucker," he shouted. "She's the whore you said you wanted to punish. Show her what you've got— now," Doug snapped and flicked her with his belt.

Priscilla yelped and did as she was told. From behind her back she produced and held out a flesh-colored double-ended strap-on dildo in her left hand and Doug's little dog-whip in her right.

Sophie sat up and took the rubber sex-toy from her daughter's hand. She examined it. The two rubber cocks were modeled on an erect penis of above average size. One was thicker and two or three inches longer than the other. It was clear that the wearer needed to insert one of the rubber cocks into her vagina and secure it in place with the rubber strap around her hips. She was then equipped to take a man's role.

Sophie tried to hide the shock and revulsion she felt at what the gift implied. She looked from the grinning Doug to her daughter. Priscilla was no longer glaring hatefully at her as she had all yesterday. The teenager looked sulky and scared. Sophie placed the dildo on the packing case that served as a bedside locker alongside Charlie's digital camera.

"I guess the dildo is for later?" she said as she reached for Doug's erection and began to caress his silky flesh and fondle his balls."When is she going to beat me?"

"Not so fucking fast, bitch," said Doug backing away. He turned to Priscilla. "Do it now. What I told you. And you'd better be good, cunt, or I'll take the whip to you both and there's no sissy Al to stop me beating you insensible."

After only a momentary hesitation Priscilla climbed onto the big bed and sat next to her mother. She put down the whip then the young woman hesitantly put an arm around Sophie's shoulders, Suddenly Priscilla lunged forward and kissed her mother on the mouth. Sophie was only slightly surprised to feel her once demure daughter's tongue thrust into her mouth in a French kiss and a trembling hand stroke an exposed nipple.

"Ah," Sophie sighed as she disengaged from the kiss. She fought an urge to resist Priscilla's incestuous advances knowing full well that they were not Priscilla's idea. "Did he want to see some lesbian love-play before you, er, mounted and beat me?" she whispered. Her daughter, wide-eyed, merely nodded.

"Don't worry ... Just pretend..." whispered Sophie as she stroked Priscilla's cheek.

"No chatting, sluts. Get on with it," growled Doug. He reached for the camera and sat on the foot of the bed in order to get a close up of the action.

Priscilla had little idea of Sapphic love making but Sophie found it easy to assume the part of a lesbian lover. She was gentle and knowing and was able to get the younger woman to relax somewhat. Memories of Aunt Lucretia's "ladies" at play were a great help. Before long Sophie's inexperienced daughter was exhibiting all the signs of approaching a genuine climax. Sophie herself was aroused although not as much as her exaggerated cries of satisfaction indicated.

Eventually Sophie twisted and turned until Priscilla was crouched above her in a 69 position facing Doug. Sophie's tongue flicked Priscilla's clitoris and between unaffected moans of pleasure the younger woman buried her tongue in her mother's cunt.

The performance was too great a come-on for the rapist. He abandoned the idea of having Priscilla use the dildo and whip on her mother for the moment. With a grunt of lust he tossed the camera onto the crate and without warning rammed his cock deeply into Sophie's exposed and juicy pussy. Then he withdrew and thrust his well lubricated erection into Priscilla's open and receptive mouth. He maintained this pattern—cunt, mouth, cunt, mouth—until he came, baptising Priscilla's face and Sophie's pudenda with gobbets of sticky come. The two women continued their oral sex play for a brief moment before faking climaxes with mild cries of mutual satisfaction.

"Cheesus," he exclaimed. "You fucking whores are something else. Did you ever do that for Trevor Buttondick? Some lessie action followed by a group fuck?"

Priscilla looked horrified at the thought. Sophie managed to gasp, "No. Nothing like that." She noted that Doug's cock was still stiffly erect and guessed he had taken something like Viagra.

"I think I'll go and tell him what he's been missing," Doug said as he unlocked the chains from around the women's necks. "You two, get cleaned up."


During the short time the two women were alone in the ablution block Sophie told Priscilla about the dinghy and repeated her belief that one of them should try to escape. If necessary, as a last resort, by swimming to the shore and then making their way through the forest. To Sophie's relief Priscilla listened and silently nodded agreement. The young woman said perhaps she could steal the launch. She thought Al kept the key to the launch's engine in his room. She said the key ring was easy to identify because it was attached to a pink-plastic float shaped like a penis.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.