Coital Bliss - Cover

Coital Bliss

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Imagine Wilbur Claude Coxman as the savior of the world. How can a freshman in high school, the epitome of nerdiness, disdained by all of the females at the school, suddenly become the most popular boy in school? All he has to do is to invent the world's only 100% effective aphrodisiac. Coital Bliss always works! Follow Wilbur as he moves from nerd to world hero as Coital Bliss takes over society. Even the Bible thumpers cum to love Coital Bliss!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First  

Janet had worked her way through five more senators, two from Alabama, two from Georgia (that Black cock was amazing when Coital Bliss got to it), and one from South Carolina. The other one from South Carolina did not seem worth bothering with, since his rather public affair with the Las Vegas stripper was likely to insure that he did not get reelected. In fact, he no longer bothered to go by his office any more.

Janet returned home and asked for a meeting of the board. At the meeting, she told them what she had been doing the last few days and explained how successful she had been in lobbying against any bills which would limit the sale of Coital Bliss. Reactions ranged from astonishment through horror to laughter. Of course, Wilbur was the one who thought the whole thing was funny. He had figured out what Janet had in mind, but had not said anything to anyone else.

Nothing had been done to recruit other lobbyists, so Janet was still an army of one. She announced that she was going to recharge her supply of spray bottles and head back to Washington. She was having too much fun to quit now!

This time, Janet bought an SUV and loaded up the rear with spray bottles of Coital Bliss. She reserved a room at a convenient motel between Washington and Baltimore and moved in for an extended stay. Of course, all of this was charged on her company credit card. It took seven weeks to work her way completely through the entire Senate, but she did contact a few key Representatives along the way. However, even Janet had to admit that lobbying 435 Representatives singlehandedly, or was that singlepussyedly, was just too damned inefficient. It certainly was fun, but it was too time consuming. Anyway, with the Senate firmly on the side of preserving and protecting Coital Bliss, she was sure that she had nothing to worry about, so she returned home in triumph.

Sales of Coital Bliss had now reached the point of requiring a building devoted entirely to the packaging and shipping of the product. The company was simply being swamped with orders. Fortunately, they were now getting inquiries from store chains about putting Coital Bliss on their shelves. Randolph found a competent manager for that department and there was no holding back. Within two years, the sales of Coital Bliss had gone international.

Wilbur was forced to play some games with the formulation, something like the proverbial Coca-Cola recipe where the basic syrup was supplied to local bottlers who added things like sugar and carbonated water to the syrup before bottling it for local sale. Well, Wilbur did something similar to that. He provided a recipe which contained nine of the essential items plus a few dummy ingredients to hide what were really the key items and supplied the other three key ingredients in a syrup which was added to the local mix. The items which formed the syrup supplied by Wilbur were a closely guarded secret, and, again, a few other innocuous items were added to confuse the issue if someone tried to analyze the syrup for its components.

Thus, they were able to set up local sources for the finished Coital Bliss product, yet were able to maintain control of the actual formula. Each country had its own blending and packaging operation, and careful quality control was used to make sure that each batch lived up to the advertising. Interestingly, there was a waiting line for employment in the Quality Assurance (QA) department.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.