Coital Bliss - Cover

Coital Bliss

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Imagine Wilbur Claude Coxman as the savior of the world. How can a freshman in high school, the epitome of nerdiness, disdained by all of the females at the school, suddenly become the most popular boy in school? All he has to do is to invent the world's only 100% effective aphrodisiac. Coital Bliss always works! Follow Wilbur as he moves from nerd to world hero as Coital Bliss takes over society. Even the Bible thumpers cum to love Coital Bliss!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First  

Janet pointed out that there was going to have to be an instruction manual to accompany Coital Bliss vials, or there were sure to be law suits as people misused the ointment. Furthermore, the instructions needed to be illustrated so that users could see what they were letting themselves in for. She suggested to George, her father, that she and Wilbur be the models for the pictures. They were very familiar with the effects of the ointment and were accustomed to using it with each other, so they should be able to produce the kind of pictures they needed.

George was in favor of the project, but he asked who was going to be the cameraman? Janet had the answer to that—it would be George. That suggestion really set George back on his heels. It was hard enough to accept that his son and daughter were regularly engaging in incest, but it was really a sledgehammer blow to have to acknowledge it by watching them perform. Janet made a hard sell for the project, since she had an ulterior motive; namely, she wanted to fuck her father.

George resisted for longer than most men would have, but Janet finally broke him down. They went to Janet's bedroom to set up the shoot. The boy and girl stripped and were photographed in a more-or-less flaccid condition. Wilbur's cock did stand up a little bit in the presence of his naked sister, but he managed to keep from getting fully hard before the photos could be taken.

The first take was to be with Wilbur putting some ointment on his finger and sticking it into Janet's cunt hole. George was using a camera that had both still and motion capture capability, so he was able to switch back and forth very quickly as appropriate. Janet lay back on the bed in the missionary position and raised her knees to expose her cunt hole to the camera and to Wilbur. She had her ass on a pillow and towel, so she was fully prepared to begin fucking as soon as the ointment took over.

Wilbur jacked off enough to get himself fully hard without the ointment. This was so that he could penetrate Janet's cunt without having to wait. George took the necessary photographs to document this, then Wilbur coated a gloved finger with the ointment. George was careful to film every move as Wilbur inserted his coated finger into Janet's cunt and moved it around to be sure to get some of the ointment onto her G-spot. Janet began to react to the ointment before George had a chance to pull back, so he was able to (accidentally) get some very good shots of her pussy lips filling with blood and her cunt hole expanding in those first few seconds of activity.

George had to jump out of the way as Janet shouted for Wilbur to hurry up and fuck her. Wilbur pushed his cock into Janet's hole with no resistance and, in the process, picked up a liberal coating of the ointment. Wilbur was still while George filmed the swelling of Wilbur's cock inside Janet's cunt, and Janet cursed Wilbur for taking so long to get ready. Of course, Wilbur's expansion was almost explosive, but any delay was not to Janet's liking in her current condition.

Wilbur continued to pump into Janet for a few strokes to get a lot of lubricant to show on her lips. This was to demonstrate why no extra lubrication was necessary. On his fifth stroke, he deliberately banged against her swollen clit with his pubic bone, and George had positioned himself to get a good shot of that. The actions of Janet's cunt gave proof that her orgasm had started: it was contracting and spasming at a furious rate as her orgasm took complete control of her body.

Wilbur was stroking furiously and came on his ninth stroke. The way his cock jerked at this point made his orgasm obvious and left no doubt that he, too, was experiencing a monster of a cum. A few seconds later, his balls jerked in that special way and he ejaculated a series of jets into Janet's cunt. He continued to stroke long after the end of his ejaculation and was obviously enjoying it.

The mutual orgasms finally ran down after 15 minutes, and Janet went to sleep. Wilbur was now so familiar with the effects of multiple uses of Coital Bliss that he did not feel any need to sleep or even to rest. Janet slept for only five minutes and was ready to resume normal activities.

So far, her plot against her father was going according to plan, but it was not yet time to spring at him. Instead, the siblings donned shorts and tee-shirts to look at the first take. They transferred the video and stills to their computer so that they could see it on the large screen. Robin was invited to come in to view the program with them to see if she had any suggestions to offer.

After viewing the first run through, Robin suggested that they needed to set up a web site where a customer or a potential customer could watch the movie and see the ointment in action. Everybody agreed that was an excellent idea, and they would switch their emphasis at this stage to that project.

They set aside the stills that George had taken and concentrated on looking at the video to see if it was suitable for what Robin had suggested, or if they needed to try again. They all agreed that the pictures of Janet's quivering cunt were particularly stimulating and illustrative of what they wanted to show. After they had watched the video twice, they came to the conclusion that 15 minutes of steady fucking could get boring, so they considered ways of editing that down to a more interesting two or three minutes, but still showing that the couple had enjoyed a long fuck. That was going to take some creative work, but they were sure that Janet could manage it.

Janet was the computer maven of the family, so she was charged with the job of arranging for a web site for World Class and getting the videos ready for inclusion on the site. Janet already had some experience with getting videos ready for internet viewing, especially in constructing the credits and editing the total program. Therefore, she was appointed to the post of chief editor for their advertising videos.

Randolph Anderson was contacted to make sure that he was brought up to date on these efforts, and the money was available to finance the endeavor. They made a DVD of their first effort to show him what they had in mind. He was impressed, so he took a copy of the DVD home to show to Joline to see what the younger generation would think. Joline was captivated and reported that she came just from watching the video.

Janet said that she could fuzz out the faces on the video so that it would be impossible to recognize the actors. There was some relief from the parents when they heard that, since they did not want Janet and Wilbur to get the wrong kind of notoriety. Janet then sprang her next surprise. She wanted her parents to make the next video where the woman dabbed a bit of ointment first on her husband's nose and then her own. Of course, both parents objected, but Janet went into her hard-sell mode and convinced them to give it a try. She promised to blur their faces so that they were totally unrecognizable.

What better time to try out the idea than right now? Wilbur would be the cameraman and Janet would direct. They returned to Janet's bedroom and the two parents somewhat reluctantly stripped. Robin lay down on the towel and pillow combination and George got between her legs. Wilbur took closeups of George's cock and Robin's pussy prior to the application of Coital Bliss. George was still somewhat embarrassed, so his cock was shrunken and drooping, exactly what they needed for contrast as a "before" picture to use with the "after" shots. Robin was also embarrassed, but her pussy looked pretty much normal. It had a thin, but definite coating of hair, so she looked like the typical middle-aged matron. The thin hair would make it easy to capture the action of her cunt on video. Her inner labia were also prominent, so that characteristic would show. That should quiet the fears of any woman who had such an appendage.

Robin dabbed her nose with the ointment and then reached out to dab George's nose. He was able to make himself lean forward enough to allow Robin to reach him easily. Of course, once the Coital Bliss took over, there would be no need for acting by either participant, and that was what Janet was counting on. Wilbur got some good video of Robin's pussy responding to the ointment as her pussy lips swelled from the increased blood and her clit pushed out as far as it would go. Meanwhile, George's cock was springing to attention and swelling, though it was not responding as fast as Wilbur's did in Janet's cunt.

Janet had George penetrate Robin's cunt before his cock had reached its full size to make the coupling a little quicker and easier. She directed him to hold it still inside Robin's cunt until it had reached full size, no matter how much Robin begged him to start the fucking motions. As expected, Robin was shouting at George to hurry up, she was tired of waiting on him to get ready. Wilbur couldn't help smiling at that—after all, he was so used to hearing those exact words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.