Coital Bliss - Cover

Coital Bliss

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Imagine Wilbur Claude Coxman as the savior of the world. How can a freshman in high school, the epitome of nerdiness, disdained by all of the females at the school, suddenly become the most popular boy in school? All he has to do is to invent the world's only 100% effective aphrodisiac. Coital Bliss always works! Follow Wilbur as he moves from nerd to world hero as Coital Bliss takes over society. Even the Bible thumpers cum to love Coital Bliss!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First  

Robin Coxman, the mother of Janet and Wilbur screamed, "Wilbur, what on Earth do you think you are ... Oh, what's come over me!?! Wilbur, please fuck me? I can't stand it, I must have your cock!" Robin tore, literally, her clothes off, and jumped at Wilbur in the bed.

Wilbur neatly sidestepped her and smeared his own nose. That was to slow down his reaction so that his mother would not be frightened by his large cock. She was lying on her back and reaching for her son before his cock started to swell. He was already erect, but nowhere near as large as he would be as soon as the Coital Bliss took over.

Janet was grinning because she had realized what Wilbur had done. It was obvious that his plan was to convince his mother that the ointment was irresistible. That would take the pressure off of Janet, and she was grateful. Hopefully, as soon as their mother experienced the orgasms made possible by Coital Bliss, she would cave in and not blame them for what they had done. The idea was that their mother would be so taken with the strength, quality, and length of the orgasms that she would forget about anything else. Furthermore, if their mother became a convert, she would want some Coital Bliss to use with her husband, and could not very well fault them for doing what she was also doing.

Anyway, Robin was panting and demanding that Wilbur hurry to penetrate her. The social prohibitions against incest meant nothing to her now that she was within the grasp of Coital Bliss. Wilbur pushed his cock into his mother as deep as he could manage in his present state of arousal and bumped firmly against her clit. Just as it had done with Janet, the contact caused Robin's orgasm to trigger. She humped her hips up to push as hard as she could against Wilbur to get maximum penetration. By coincidence, this was when Wilbur's cock began its maximum rate of expansion.

Wilbur's cock ballooned to its maximum size and startled Robin when her channel was completely filled from her opening all the way to her cervix. This had never happened to her before, and she screamed her delight. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD! OH, SON, FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! I CAN'T STAND IT! FUCK ME HARDER!" Robin kept shouting in this vein for the 15 minutes that her orgasm lasted. Wilbur tried to keep pumping into his mother just as she demanded, but he was tiring from all of the effort he had previously put into fucking his sister. This was when Wilbur realized that he needed to begin building up his stamina so that he could fully enjoy the wonders of Coital Bliss.

Robin finally ran down, and dropped off into a light sleep. Janet looked at her brother and winked—it looked like Wilbur's ploy had worked. Robin was a changed woman when she woke up. "My God, was that what you felt, Janet? Never in my life have I ever had an orgasm like that one. Now I know why you couldn't resist your brother. I also know that I will never be able to keep you two from repeating the wonderful feelings that you have had today. Somebody please tell me what I was subjected to so I can do it again."

Wilbur explained about his invention and how it made coitus impossible to resist. In the process, he warned the women never to use the ointment under any conditions where there was not a man present, otherwise they would try to find any other male to fuck with, just to feel the wonders of such an orgasm. The women were a little bit dubious of his warning, but agreed to keep it in mind.

The next thing that Robin wanted was some of the ointment to use as soon as their father got home. She planned to ambush him at the front door as soon as he closed it, so she asked them to stay out of the living room until he was committed. After that, they were free to watch if they wanted to. Robin was only afraid of scaring George off if the kids showed up too soon. Janet and Wilbur promised to stay out of the way and not compromise her plan.

The rest of the day was spent in a kind of relaxed sexual orgy with Wilbur alternately fucking his sister and his mother. They had to take it kind of slowly to allow Wilbur to recover between bouts of fucking one of the women. Surprisingly, Wilbur's cock never got sore, but his legs and back were aching by the time George got home.

He was due back at 4:30 that afternoon, so all three showered to cut the odor of sex as much as they could. They also opened all of the windows and doors and ran several floor fans to try to freshen the air. Bathroom air sprays did not seem appropriate for the job.

All three had tried to fit into the same shower stall at the same time, and they found it to be much too crowded for the fun they had hoped to have washing each other. Everybody did get washed, but it was work to reach some of the places that should have been a lot of fun. Oh, well, they resolved to try to remedy that problem as soon as they could find enough money.

George walked through the front door at precisely 4:31 PM, and Robin "attacked" him as soon as he had closed the front door. George said, "Hello, Dear, how nice of you to meet me at the ... What the hell did you just do to me!?!" Robin had wiped a smear of the ointment across George's nose and then did the same thing to herself. That was the last coherent word from George for the next 35 minutes.

It was a good thing that George was not wearing a business suit as he tore his clothes off. Robin was wearing only a light bathrobe, and she did not mind if it was destroyed in the ensuing confrontation. The third good point was that the carpet was very thick in the foyer. They never got more than about three feet away from the front door before Robin's cunt was fully engorged by George's expanded cock. Though he was a fully grown man, George's cock did not swell much larger than Wilbur's, so Robin was in no danger from the increased size.

Wilbur and Janet came in to watch the encounter as soon as they were sure that their parents were fully engaged in fucking. Wilbur noted several things that he would add to his research notes, but Janet just watched her parents having fun. The mutual orgasms lasted for 12 minutes, and they both went to sleep afterward without ever uncoupling. Janet thought that was "sweet."

When George and Robin woke up, he wanted to know what had happened. Robin gave him her version of the situation, including the fact that Janet and Wilbur had indulged. However, she never mentioned her copulating with Wilbur, so the siblings got the hint and never mentioned it either.

Monday was a normal school day for Wilbur, but Tuesday was an epiphany of sorts. Wilbur was spending his usual time in the library when he happened to hear two girls talking. They obviously did not know that he could hear them, because the conversation was about sex and the lack of same for one of the girls. That girl, Mary Barber, was in tears because she had become so horny that she thought that she would explode, and masturbation was just not relieving her problem.

The other girl asked why she did not pick up a boy and have a go with him. Mary cried even harder and said that no boys would have anything to do with her because she was not pretty. She was flat chested and her nose was too big, so none of the boys would date her. The period was nearly over before her friend left Mary to return to study hall, and Mary sat in her place still crying. The incessant crying finally got to Wilbur, and he felt forced to act.

Wilbur walked around the stacks and sat down opposite Mary. "Mary, I could not help hearing you discussing your problem, and I may have a solution if you are interested. No, the solution does not involve me, since I know that you are a senior and I am a freshman. However, I have an ointment which, when properly applied, is guaranteed to cause the person treated with it to become a sex maniac, in a good sense, and be forced to have sex with the nearest person of the opposite sex. For example, if you wanted to fuck the starting quarterback, you would only have to make sure that you were the only female present when you wipe a little of my ointment on his nose. I guarantee that he would practically rape you as a result, though he would not hurt you. Are you interested?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.