Pyx 3: The Christmas Party - Cover

Pyx 3: The Christmas Party

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 7: The Days Before Christmas

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Days Before Christmas - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The next evening, Bambi, came over at nine pm sharp. Pyx had gotten home from work an hour before.

I went down to my office and did some work, while I monitored their activities.

Bambi, it turned out, was not a very good teacher. She had a hard time putting things into words. She ended up demonstrating on a dildo, and saying "You do this."

I quickly turned down the sound and checked my e-mail.

Rodney sent me a message, telling me that he loved my party, and he was planning a Halloween party next year.

He also said I was a lucky man, to have a girl like Pyx.

After I replied to him, I looked at the monitor. Bambi had evidently moved on to the subject of cunnilingus.

I turned back up the volume. Maybe I could pick up a few tips.

After an hour, Bambi left, and I returned home.

Pyx was between Vonda's legs, practicing what she had just learned.

They both jumped to their feet, when I entered.

"How did she do?" I asked.

"She didn't do too well, at first," said Vonda. "But after we showed her our techniques, she gave us some really useful tips."

Pyx piped up. "As a matter of fact, we need to practice some of the things she taught us."

I sighed in mock frustration. "I was afraid of this. Very well. I agree to being your practice subject."

"Oh, thank you, Master!" gushed my blonde slave.

"But first, I want to talk to you, Vonda. Pyx, you can wait in the bedroom."

Pyx nodded, and left the living room.

I turned to my other slave. "Let's see how good you are at begging. Beg to suck my cock."

I gave her about thirty seconds to prepare, then said "Okay, start."

Vonda fell to her knees. "Please, Master. Let me suck your cock. You know how much I love to suck on your big fat cock, and swallow your delicious cum.

"I will do my best to make you feel real good, and come real hard."

I smiled. "That's very good. Let's see how Pyx does."

After letting her back in, I told her what I wanted. She immediately dropped to her knees. She looked up at me pleadingly.

"Master, I am just your lowly slave. I know that my body is yours to use, however you want.

"But, if it pleases you, please let me suck your cock.

"I know I am still inexperienced, and not very good. But, I have learned so much from Bambi today, and I'd love to show you what I've learned.

"So, I beg you, Master. Please let me suck your glorious cock."

By the time she was done, tears were trickling down her cheeks.

Before I could speak, Vonda was applauding. "Congratulations, kid. You've won."

The young slave blushed. "I wish I could have seen yours. I'm sure it was very good."

"It was," I said... "You can see it later on video.

"Right now, you've won the right to suck my cock, first. Vonda, you'll get my sloppy seconds."

The redhead nodded. "Yes, Master."

No two women give the same blow job. They all have a slightly different technique. My two slaves are no exception.

Though Pyx learned from Vonda, and now Bambi, there were differences. She licked my shaft more than the other two, though she used some of Bambi's tongue work on my cock's head.

When my testicles pulled in, Pyx moved from my dick completely, and sucked on my balls, instead. This delayed me from coming.

When I finally did come, she swallowed every drop.

"It's your turn, Vonda."

She jumped in, and worked to revive my wilting cock.

When it comes to oral sex, Vonda was definitely the more skilled. Of course, she had been doing it much longer.

She started out deep-throating me, to get me hard again. Then she used some of Bambi's techniques to tease and please me.

When I finally came, Vonda lapped all the cum I could produce, milking my dick with her hand, for every drop.

As I sat up, both of my slaves knelt beside me. "You both did very well," I said.

"But who was best?" asked Pyx.

I tried to be tactful. "Like I said, you were both wonderful. But Vonda was a little better."

Pyx bowed her head. "I'm sorry, Master." A tear trickled down her face.

I took her in my arms. "Honey, you have nothing to apologize for. You were great. I have no complaints.

"But Vonda has been sucking dicks for years, and you've been at it for about six months. She just has more experience.

"It's like asking a new chess player to take on a grand master."

Pyx looked over at Vonda, enviously. "I want to get better. Please let me suck you cock every day, Master."

"I can't promise you that. You have other holes that I also want to use."

Disappointed, she nodded her head. "Yes, Master.

"Now, let's shower, then go to sleep."

The next Tuesday, just after one pm, Theresa returned.

Vonda, who knew all about the nun's issues, was working the front desk. She called me.

"She's here," Vonda said.

"Great. Pull Pyx from work. Tell Paul she'll be back in an hour, or two."

"Will do, Boss."

In about a minute, my doorbell rang. There was Theresa, wearing her full habit, with a duffle bag in her hand.

I noted some reaction when she saw me. Her eye dilated, and her whole body shivered or shook. I couldn't tell which.

"I have something for you," she said in a husky voice.

I let her in.

She walked to the dining room table, opened her duffle, and removed a stack of files. "This is Pyx's medical and academic records. Her whole life is in these files."

I surveyed the impressive stack. "This'll be very helpful. Thank you."

I opened the door to the bedroom. "Come with me," I said.

The nun acted like she wanted to say something, but she didn't. Instead, she followed me through the door.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and stared at her.

Theresa covered herself with her hands, like she was already naked.

"How's your plan of getting your urges out of you system, after our one fling, working?" I asked.

She blushed. "Not so well."

"Still fantasizing about sex?"

She whispered. "All the time.

"Yesterday, while giving a final in Algebra, I spaced out, and nearly touched myself in class.

"My assistant, Sister Emily, nearly caught me masturbating in my office."

I let out a whistle. "Wow! It looks like you're even hornier than ever."

She nodded her head, ashamed, but said nothing.

"And I assume you want me to fuck you again."

A series of emotions crossed her face. Resignation was the last one. "Yes, please," she whispered.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I won't do that."

Fear and panic flashed through her. "But why?"

"A one time fling is okay. But in any long term relationship, I must be the top. Unless you want to be my slave, a second time is a no go."

Her jaw dropped. "You're kidding."

I shook my head. "You've spoke with Pyx. You know what this entails."

"I can't stop being a nun."

"I'm not asking you to. But every time you can get away, you come here and be my slave; obeying my every command, and fulfilling your every carnal need."

Another shudder went through her body.

"And in your heart, in your most vivid fantasies, you want this."

Theresa closed her eyes. In her mind, she did battle. When she opened them, something had changed. She lowered her eyes, not daring to meet my gaze.

"You're right. It's what I want. The thought of not having you; not f-fucking you, I can't bear it."

I nodded. "Good. Now, strip naked. But don't look at yourself; only look at me."

She did so, blushing fetchingly. She had learned enough not to cover herself.

I removed a sheet of paper from the bedstand drawer. "Read this over. When you are ready, recite it out loud."

As she was reading it, Vonda and Pyx entered the room, both naked.

Theresa paled at the sight of the girl she raised. For a moment, I thought she might back out. But she didn't.

Pyx looked a bit confused, as to what was going on.

The nun read from the paper. "I, Theresa Nettles, do hereby renounce all my rights as a human being, and give them to my master, Alexander Woodward. All I am, and all I ever will be, I give to you, mind and body, as a willing slave."

"Now, say it again; this time, without the paper, looking only at me."

With a trembling voice, she did so, flawlessly. There was a sincerity in her voice that I did not expect.

"Vonda. Pyx."

"Yes, Master," they chorused.

"Take Theresa into the bathroom, and shave off all her body hair. Do not say a word to her, while you do this."

"Should we shave her head too?" asked Pyx.

"No. She doesn't need a training period, like you did. Your talks with her, have prepared her. She knows what's expected of her."

The two escorted my newest slave to the bathroom. I followed and watched as they efficiently shaved her clean.

After her mess of a bush was removed, I could more easily see Theresa's arousal. Her pussy lips were swollen, and a shimmer of wetness showed between them.

As they were finishing up, I stripped; revealing my engorged cock, standing out like a flagpole.

"We're done," proclaimed Vonda.

"Very good. Now, let me inspect."

Theresa, without any instruction from me, spread her legs and arms wide. Her arms pits, arms and legs were all smooth.

When I ran fingers over her newly bald pussy, she let out a gasp. A thin line of fluid dripped from between the lips.

"Stand still, Slave," I said.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"I'm sorry ... what?"

"Master. I'm sorry, Master."

"That's right. From now on, be sure to call me that."

"Yes ... Master."

"Very good.

"Now, bend over, and spread your cheeks."

With a whimper, she did so.

"Legs wider. Pull your cheeks further apart, and bend over more."

With effort, she complied.

"Very good. Every day, you need to make sure you are perfectly smooth. It is hard to shave your ass by yourself. So, every time you come to the suite, one of the girls will help you out."

Theresa nodded.

Reaching into the bed stand drawer again, I pulled out a collar, just like the ones Pyx and Vonda wore. This one, though, was white.

I handed it to Theresa. "You are to wear this at all times. It should be invisible under your wimple. If needed, it can be worn around your thigh or ankle."

She looked at the shiny silver dog tag. It said "Theresa" on one side and "Property of Alex" on the other.

With trembling hands, she buckled it around her neck.

"The collar is a symbol of your enslavement. The fact you put it on yourself, shows that you did it voluntarily."

A bit overwhelmed by the rapid changes, Theresa just nodded.

I opened my arms. "Welcome into my service, Slave."

She went into my embrace, and hugged me, a bit stiffly. She let out a gasp, as she felt my erection push against her bald bush. My other two slaves joined in the group hug. After about a minute, it broke up. "Now, let's get to that fucking you so desperately need."

"Yes, please," she whispered.

Pyx looked at her de facto mother, in shock. I guess she never thought her beloved nun had such lust inside her.

"I think doggie style will do. I seem to recall, it's one of your favorites."

Without replying, Theresa crawled onto the king-size bed.

"Pyx, you get ahead of her and sit, back to the headboard."

The blonde scampered up, beside Theresa.

My new slave looked troubled. "Wha-what's going on? What's Pyx doing?"

"While I'm banging you, you'll be eating her out."

Theresa climbed down from the bed. "I can't do that!"

"What did you say?" I asked, tensely. Both Pyx and Vonda knew this tone, and knew I was not happy.

The new girl, though, was oblivious. "I said, I can't do that. It's disgust..."

I cut her off giving her a savage backhanded slap. She cried out, and went flying to the floor.

I didn't yell, but I did speak angrily, through gritted teeth. "You dirty skank! You pledge your body and mind to me, and the first thing you do is disobey me?"

I put my foot on her neck, pinning her to the floor. "Vonda, cuff this cunt's hands behind her back."

Vonda hastened to comply. "Yes, Master."

After she was shackled, I pulled her to her feet, by her hair. She cried out in pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.