Pyx 3: The Christmas Party
Chapter 5 The Talent Show

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 The Talent Show - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

Most of the subs, like Pyx, sat on the floor at their dom's feet. Their top sat in throne-like chairs. Bambi, though, wore a long red slinky dress, that went all the way to her ankles, and a plunging neckline. That made it impossible to sit on the floor. So she sat beside Rodney in a plain folding chair.

I was still dressed as Santa, and seated on the throne, that used to be on the stage.

When everyone was seated, Vonda continued. "On behalf of my master, Alex Woodward, and my fellow slave..."

A murmur swept through the room. It had been rumored that I had a new slave, but it had not been confirmed.

" ... I'd like to welcome you to our annual Christmas party!"

Applause coursed through the crowd.

Vonda scanned the room. "I see a few new faces, this year. So I'll explain that one of our traditions, every year, is me starting off the party by me giving you my Christmas present."

A sound went through the audience. The best I can describe it, it was a sound of anticipation. People adjusted their position in their chairs.

She reached up under her dress, and pulled down, off her thighs, a kneepad over each knee.

Applause rippled from the crowd.

She then grabbed the hem of the dress, and pulled it over her head. That left her naked. Besides the kneepads, the only thing she had on was her collar, green in color for the party. That was also the color of her eyes.

Claps and wolf whistles followed.

"I am here to give oral pleasure to all who desire it.

"If any of you like sucking cock or eating pussy as much as I do, you are free to join me."

Almost all the subs, about a dozen people total, including Rodney's Bambi, Mary's Debbie, and both Tom and Fred, joined Vonda in the center of the dance floor.

Once they had all assembled, Vonda nodded, and they scattered through the room.

Pyx, who did not join Vonda and the others, looked up at me from my right foot. "Master?"

"Yes, Pyx."

"I have a favor to ask. If you say no, I'll understand."

I sighed. "What's your request?"

"Chef Paul is here."

And so he was. Pyx had to point him out. He was against the wall, almost directly behind me. I had sent him an invitation every year. This was the first time he'd attended.

"Yes, I see him now. So?"

Pyx gulped. "Well, he has been so kind and patient with me. I want to give him a Christmas gift. But I'm just a poor slave girl."

I saw where this was going. "And you want to give him a blow job?"

She blushed, bowed her head, and nodded.

"By all means. Tell him that you are my gift to him, as well."

Pyx hugged my leg. "Oh, thank you, Master!" She quickly scampered over to Paul's seat.

By this time, the sound people moaning, and crying out, filled the room

When I looked up from Pyx, Bambi was standing before me, in her slinky red dress. Her head bowed, and her hands between her legs.

She spoke in a soft, baby doll voice, like Jennifer Tilly. "Santa, sir, would you like me to suck your dick?"

I smiled and replied in my deep Santa voice. "That would be very nice, little girl. But I don't think you can kneel in that dress."

Bambi nodded, and pulled the two spaghetti straps off her shoulders. The dress fell down her body, revealing her fake big tits, and wide hips. Her brown bush was shaved into a narrow landing strip. She stepped over her dress, that lay around her ankles, and knelt between my legs. She unsnapped the opening in my Santa pants, and pulled out rapidly hardening cock.

The blow job Bambi gave me was the best I had had up until that point. She held my cock, firmly but without squeezing, in her right hand. With her tongue, she lapped, swirled, and flicked the head. She occasionally took the whole head in her mouth, but just for a second. When I was about to come, she deep throated me, allowing me to shoot my load down here esophagus.

As she pulled my softening penis out of her mouth, Bambi looked up at me. "Would you like to come again, Santa?"

"No, you did good. You're a very good girl."

The bleached blonde blushed, and bowed her head. "Thank you."

I fastened my pants. "Come sit on Santa's lap."

Bambi slipped into my seat, wiggling her butt fetchingly.

"Would you be willing to come to my apartment tomorrow, and teach my girls some of your oral tricks?"

She looked over at her pimp, cautiously. "I'd be willing, but you'd better check with Rod. He has the final say."

"I understand," I said with a nod.

Bambi slinked back to Rodney, picking up her dress as she went. She didn't offer her oral services to anyone else. I was her only target.

This made me worry about what Rodney was up to.


There are three reasons why I have this event first at the party:

First, Vonda loves it.

Secondly, it gets rid of any prudish spectators, who would be offended with sexual activity in public.

According to security, nine people left the party at this point.

Lastly, it breaks the ice. Everyone gets into the bacchanal spirit of the party.

As I was watching Bambi walk away, Vonda appeared beside me. "The lady in the red dress, behind you. Do you know her?"

I looked back. About five chairs down from Chef Paul, there was a woman in her mid to late thirties. She had a narrow nose, strawberry blonde hair that went halfway down her neck, and pale green eyes. She wore a long-sleeved cranberry red dress. A small wreath pin was just above her left breast. The most striking thing was how ordinary she looked. There was no display of a kink or fetish, like those around her. She looked like she just walked in from a shopping trip to the mall.

"I don't think so ... There is something familiar about her, though."

"Me too," said Vonda. "I asked her, if she wanted me to eat her out."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing. She just blushed and shook her head. Just like she did with Debbie and Joe."

Joe was one of the straight male subs.

"She'd already said no twice. Why did you ask her again?"

"To get a better look at her. Maybe hear her voice.

"I know I've seen her before."

"Don't worry about it. We'll figure it out.

"Right now, you need to go back to the 'Reindeer Stable.' Phil is waiting for you."

Vonda looked at the doors warily, but nodded. "Yes, Master," she said, and left my side.

Soon. Pyx returned. I had been so busy with Bambi and Vonda, I didn't have a chance to see what happened to her and Paul.

"How'd it go?" I asked her.

"Fine, Master."

"How was Paul."

She climbed into my lap and snuggled up next to me. "He wasn't you."


For another ten minutes, I let the activities continue. During that time, the sounds of delight and ecstasy got progressively louder.

I periodically checked up on our mystery lady. Every time I looked, she was watching other people having sex, and surreptitiously masturbating under her skirt. Sometimes, she was covering her mouth with her left arm, supposedly to stifle her moans.

Finally, I stood up and shook the jingle bells that were attached to my wrists. "Ho ho ho! If I may have attention, the next activity starts in two minutes. Please finish what you are doing, and gather around the dance floor."

People slowly started gathering around the main area.

I pulled Pyx aside. "Help me move out the equipment."

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Standing in front of the door to the Toy Shop, I jingled my bells again. "We are about to start the Bouncing Buddy Race."

I went into the shop, and came out with two large rubber balls. Pyx came out with a large cardboard box.

The balls were like the ones you used to bounce on in grade school, with a handle between your legs. These, though, don't have a handle. In its place is a hard plastic knob.

"For those who have never seen these before, they go by many names. 'Bouncing Buddy' and 'E-Z Rider' are the most common."

I grabbed a dildo out of the box, and locked it onto the knob. "If you haven't figured it out, girls are going to race from one end of this room to the other, and back, with one of these in their twat. The winner will win a wonderful prize from me."

A murmur went through the room.

"Now, all I have is ten of these, so the first ten women who come to the stage will participate..."

Women started sprinting for the stage. Among the first ten were all the female subs, and surprisingly, Mistress Mary.

The eight who were not among the top ten, rejoined the crowd.

I looked around for the mystery woman. She was the only person still in her seat by the wall, and still frigging herself.

Pyx put the box on the floor.

"Ladies, choose your cock."

By the time I returned with the remaining balls, each of the contestants had a dildo. They locked the member on a ball.

I lined them up against the stage, and then parted the crowd, so the girls would have a clear path.

"You are to bounce to the main door, touch it, then return to the stage. The first one to touch the stage, wins."

Rodney whispered to me, "I bet my girl beats your girl."

I nodded. "If Pyx wins, I want Bambi to give my slaves some oral lessons, tomorrow."

The pimp nodded. "And if I win..."

"If Bambi beats Pyx, you get a month of no rent."

I don't know what he was going to suggest, but Rodney couldn't refuse such generous wager. "You're on."

I turned to the ten contestants. "Ladies, mount your ball."

The room was filled with the moans of ten women being impaled. Pyx's shriek was prominent among them.

After they had regained their composure, I said, "On your mark, get set, go!"

They took off across the dance floor, with mixed results. Some had trouble moving, without the cock coming out. Bambi was among these.

Pyx, surprisingly, took the early lead. I don't know why. Maybe it was her short stature. Maybe she just had the knack. She hit the door first, just ahead of Mary, shrieking with every bounce.

Halfway back, though, Pyx cried out and fell over. She quickly regained her feet, but finished third.

Mary won.

Bambi came in eighth.

I walked over to Rodney. "Have her come over at nine pm tomorrow."

With so much diversity, it was hard to get a gift that will fit everyone. So I gave Mary a three hundred dollar certificate to one of my favorite online sex toy shops. She seemed very appreciative.

"As a bonus, all participants can keep their ball."

A cheer went up.

"Next, what you've been waiting for, the Talent Show. It will start in ten minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.