Pyx 3: The Christmas Party
Chapter 2 A Walk in the Rain

Copyright© 2010 by Alan C. Zumwalt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 A Walk in the Rain - With training over, Alex, Vonda, and Pyx prepare for the Arms' big party of the year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Nudism  

About a week later, Vonda misbehaved yet again.

Pyx had just left for work. Since her training was over, she was working three eight-hour shifts (12-8 pm Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday), instead of two twelve-hour ones.

I was going over the invite list for the Christmas party at the home computer, when Vonda called from the bedroom.

"Master, I have something to show you."

I looked up from the list. "Okay."

In she walked, topless, but wearing a pair of blue jeans.

I could have started yelling at her right then, but I decided to give her a chance to explain herself. "What did you want to show me," I asked in a dead calm voice.

Vonda swallowed nervously, then started. "These may look like regular jeans, but they are not.

She pulled on two tabs, on front of the pants, near the crotch, and pulled up. The front of her pants lifted off of Velcro strips, exposing her shaved pussy.

"I believe this modification will meet you standards for our clothes, Master."

I inspected the pants. "I'm very impressed. Nice workmanship. It has my seal of approval."

Vonda glowed with pride. "Thank you, Master."

"I'd fuck you right now, if you weren't such a disobedient cunt."

The red-head looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"You wore clothes in the house, and you wore pants, which I had expressly forbidden."

"But, I wanted to show you..."

"You didn't have to model them. And if you wanted to, you could have told me, and got my approval."

Vonda nodded her head in shame. "I'm sorry, Master."

"No, you're not.

"You're not stupid. You are disobeying me just enough to get me to punish you."

She tried to speak, but no words came out.

"This passive-aggressive shit has got to end. You are my slave. Your job is to obey me. Completely."

Vonda bowed her head, dejected. "I'm sorry, Master."

"Not as sorry as you'll be. You can keep on those jeans, but put on your chastity belt under it."

It looked like she was going to protest, but thought better of it. Instead she nodded and fled to the bedroom.

I followed her, and made sure the belt was secure.

When I looked up from the belt, tears were trickling down her cheeks.

That got me aroused in an instant. I dropped my pants, to show my intentions. "On the bed," I ordered.

Vonda scrambled onto the bed, and stuck her ass up in the air.

I pulled out a little bottle of lube, and generously coated both my cock and her anus.

I pounded her ass hard and fast, taking no consideration for her pleasure. But, judging by moans, Vonda enjoyed the rough treatment.

When I finished cumming in her ass, I pulled out.

Vonda turned around, awaiting my next order.

"Clean it," I said, pointing down at my shit-coated cock.

She wrinkled her nose.

"Hey! This is punishment, remember?

"Besides, it's not something you haven't done before."

Before I had finished, she was on my dick, lapping away.

"Wow! You must really like eating your own shit off my cock."

She nodded. "And your cum."

She turned red, when she realized what she had admitted. "I'm so sick."

When Vonda had finished, I told her to go to the bathroom, clean up, and gargle.

While she was in there, I retrieved my surprise.

After about five minutes, Vonda came out.

"Put on your jeans and your under-cup bra ... We're going out to lunch."

This pleased my red-head. "Great! Where are we going?"

"Does Mrs. Greene's Garden sound good?"

"That sounds wonderful, Master."

The bra Vonda put on was flesh tone. It did not conceal the breast, but supported it from underneath. It enhanced her bustline, turning her D-cup tits into DD's. She wore it when she wanted to show off her cleavage, like when she wore her little black dress.

I showed her a scrunched up tee shirt. "Put up your arms."

She did so.

I pulled the shirt over her head on onto her torso.

"It's wet," Vonda exclaimed.

"I know."

It was a very wet sheer white tee shirt. It clung to her body, leaving little to the imagination. The water made Vonda's eraser-size nipples rock hard. Jutting out through the thin fabric.

On the front of the shirt was the slogan: "God! I Wish These Were Brains!"

Vonda gaped at the shirt. "You ... don't expect me to wear this in public?!"

I nodded. "Right now. Let's go." I grabbed her hand, and lead her out the front door.

By the time we reached the elevator, Vonda had recovered from the shock. She hunched over, and put her arms over the words on the shirt.

"Oh. no you don't!" I exclaimed. "Shoulders back. Clasp your hands behind your back."

Vonda opened her mouth to protest.

"I could tie you thumbs together, behind you back."

I pulled a box of dental floss out of my pocket.

Tearfully, she nodded, and assumed the desired position.

As we walked the four blocks to the restaurant, I studied peoples reaction to Vonda's wet tee shirt. It was amazing the number of people who didn't notice it at all. The ones that did notice it, though, had priceless reactions.

About halfway to our destination, I felt someone following us. I stopped Vonda, and turned around.

Three paces behind us was a kid, about sixteen years old. He was tall (six foot four) and gangly with dark rimmed glasses and a mass of frizzy black hair. He had a bulbous nose and dark eyes.

I glared at him. "What do you want?"

He froze for a second. His voice cracked. "I ... I like your girlfriend's shirt."

I had to hand it to him. For such a young guy, he had balls.

I motioned him and Vonda on, away from the street, and next to the brick building we were beside.

I used my body to block any passersby's view of the other two.

"You mean you like her tits, don't you?"

The teen blushed and nodded. "But her shirt too.

"Why are you wearing a shirt like that?" He blurted out.

I decided to torment Vonda some. "Yes. Why are you wearing a shirt like that?"

She flushed. "As a punishment," she said softly.

"No, that's not it. The only reason you'd wear that shirt is, you're as stupid slut with enormous breasts."

Vonda looked like she was about to burst into tears. "That's right. I'm a stupid slut with bit tits."

The teen absorbed what was going on between us. "Could I touch them?" he asked me softly.

Again I was impressed. Not only by his courage, but by the fact that he asked me instead of Vonda. "What's your name, kid?"

"Ben. Ben Schwarz."

"Well, Ben Ben Schwarz, you have my permission."

With trembling fingers, he reached out and touched Vonda's knockers. Softly, at first, gaining a feel for the terrain. Then a little harder, gaining a feel for texture and weight.

I leaned over and whispered in Ben's ear. "Diddle her nipples with your thumbs."

He did so.

Vonda had to bite her lip, to keep from moaning.

I stepped in. "Okay, that's enough."

"First time touching a breast?"

Ben nodded shyly.

"If you want to see more, come to our home, tonight, nine pm. The Arms, Suite 400."

He nodded, and walked away.

I turned to Vonda. "How was his touch?"

"Like he's been doing it for years.

"Most first-timers tend to maul. They act like they're squeezing oranges for orange juice.

"His touch was perfect." Vonda let out a shuddered sigh.

"Looks like I might have found a protégé."

"I think so too, Master."

Mrs. Greene's Garden was a popular lunch spot for secretaries working downtown. It had the most extensive salad bar I've ever seen. They change it every day of the week. Thursday was taco salad day. That was one reason why chose to eat there.

The other was that going through the salad bar, and carrying a tray to the table would give Vonda lots of opportunities to show off her new tee shirt.

Again, most people didn't even notice. But I'm sure, in her mind, every person was watching her. The ones that did notice, were very distracted. Some ended up walking into tables.

The humiliation was almost too much for her to bear. Tears streamed down her face as she carried her tray to the booth.

I was so aroused, I almost bust my pants.

When I came to our back booth, with her diet coke and my ice water, there was some jerk making moves on my slave.

"Piss off," I whispered in his ear.

He flushed bright red, and backed off.

"Thank you," said Vonda, with real gratitude in her eyes.

I nodded. "It's my job."

After we finished eating, we were about ready to leave. I stopped Vonda from rising.

"Close your eyes for a second," I ordered.

She did so, warily.

I poured my ice water all over the front of her shirt.

She let out a gasp, as her eyes flew open.

I shrugged. "You were starting to dry out."

Tears formed in her eyes. "You are being so mean to me."

"You are a hard person to punish. So much that would be considered punishment, is a turn on to you. I have to be creative.

"Now get down on your knees, and blow me."

Vonda looked around. The only adjoining booth was empty, and all the lunch crowd was thinning out.

She crawled under the table, and unzipped my pants. "Oh my!" she exclaimed softly, at the hardness of my cock.

"Now, don't go too fast," I muttered. "I want to enjoy this."

"Yes, Master," Vonda replied, as she started licking the precum off, with the tip of her tongue.

She then put the head in her mouth, and sucked on it until it swelled to fill her mouth. It came out of her mouth with a pop. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, until it was completely wet.

With one fluid motion, she deep-throated my cock.

I came immediately, shooting my load down her throat.

Vonda popped up in her seat, and I zipped up my pants.

"I didn't know you could do that."

The red-head smirked. "I've been practicing."

"Good girl. Now, let's go home."

As we walked back, Vonda turned to me. "Is my punishment over, when we get home, Master?"

"Not yet. When Pyx gets home, you'll be flogged."

That cheered her up for a second, but she caught herself. The had to be some twist.

When we left for lunch, it was partly cloudy, sunny, and in the mid-sixties. By the time we got out, it was overcast, and the temperature had dropped by at least ten degrees. Halfway home, it began to pour, a cold drenching rain.

We were by a dollar store, when it started to sprinkle, so I went in and bought a cheap umbrella. By the time I came out, it was coming down in sheets.

Vonda was waiting under the eaves. As I opened the umbrella, she moved underneath.

"Uh uh," I said. "You are still being punished."

She wasn't surprised. Tearfully she nodded, and walked behind me in the freezing early December rain.

As I approached the Arms, I saw someone in the same predicament as Vonda. She was a coffee and cream black woman in her late twenties. She was under the Arms' canopy, hunched over, shivering violently. Her linen blouse was soaked, plastered against her C-cup lace bra.

I pulled Vonda under my umbrella, and slipped the chastity belt key into her hand. "If you can get into her pants, you can take off the belt," I whispered.

"Yes, Master," she said through chattering teeth.

I walked up to the canopy, and scrutinized both soaked women. "you both need to get dry. Quickly."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.