Trouble in the Forest - Book II
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A continuation of Book I, mostly written from the childrens' viewpoints. An expansion on their first years in the new school and a few trips out of town, it deals mostly with the kids take on Mom, Hank and their dad. Travis beds even more girls and Sarah tries out a stranger from the east.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

SARAH

When Dad told us that we were going to move to Arizona, I was really bummed about it. I did not want to leave my friends and go through the process of making all new ones. It was gong to be my first year in high school, and I am already nervous enough about it without losing my support system. But he made it very clear that we were going to move, without question, so I resigned my self to that. By the time school was out, Dad was already working and staying full time in Arizona, and Mom, my brother Travis and I were left in Cleveland to finish up packing the stuff and actually moving. Really, we had movers and packers for the stuff in the house, but we still had to decide a bunch of things. Then Mom came up with the suggestion that we make it a leisurely drive from Cleveland to Phoenix with whatever side trips we wanted to take. That sounded better than a straight drive, so Travis and I started scouting out things to see and places to go between here and there. Naturally, there are a bunch of places that guys like right off the bat and so we went to some air and space museum and another museum in Chicago that was all about machines and stuff. Boring!!!

I should say that there are really a zillion things to do in Chicago, and I could have spent my entire summer there, but Mom said we could only stay in one place for five days. One day we had to go to a ball game, to keep Travis happy, and to his museum another, but the remaining days we went to the Art Institute, an enormous Arboretum, and an unreal zoo. By that time, Mom was anxious to get going again so we headed off, down to Saint Louis on the way to Kansas City. But we took a little side trip to see the Mark Twain National Forest, and that's where everything started to go wrong. First we got lost on a detour, and then Mom crashed the van trying to avoid a big bear that was standing in the road. We ended up getting stranded and having to walk to a main road, in a pouring rain, and were picked up by two guys. That was the first day of the second part of my life--the second part of all of our lives, actually. If I had asked you to guess how my life has changed since that night, you would not come close to being correct.

We stood there, on that road, the three of us, standing in pouring rain. No one had a rain coat, or an umbrella. We just stood there waiting for somebody to come along and rescue us, I guess. Except, nobody came. We stood in that rain for what seems like hours until we finally saw the dim glow of headlights approaching. There were three people praying very hard that the car didn't turn away before it came to where we were, and our prayers were answered. The men in the car were just a surprised to see us as we were to be there. They offered us shelter for the night and a place to dry off, warm up, and get some supper. Both of the men were very hospitable, really cordial, friendly guys. The house was clean and neat, (and warm) and supper was delicious. I managed to claim first dibs on the shower, once they offered it to us, and Travis was quick to follow after me. I was asleep within minutes after my shower, and slept soundly until morning. I think I was up first, but Travis was right behind me. We sat quietly downstairs waiting for the others to get up, and managed to snoop around the house a little while we were waiting. The thing that struck me as odd was the absence of photographs. Most people have pictures of family and friends sitting on shelves or hanging on a wall somewhere, but there were none that I saw, in any room of the house I looked into.

What was more puzzling was that when Travis and I were snooping around the house, we couldn't figure out where the remaining bedroom(s) were. We had located one, down a long hallway in the opposite end of the second floor from where we had been, but that was it. I was about to mention that to Travis when Mom appeared in the stairway, in a white terrycloth bathrobe. She was chatting and laughing with our host, Mike, who happened to be dressed in an identical white terrycloth bathrobe. I was more than shocked. For as long as I can remember, I have never seen my mother in anything other than street clothes. NEVER in a housecoat or a bathrobe, never with her hair uncombed, never looking like she had just climbed out of bed.

Travis and I both screamed in shock. Honestly, I don't think I will ever get over that morning, really. In a matter of seconds, one discovers that her mother, who has always been the MOST conservative, person on the planet admits that she has spent the entire need in bed with a perfect stranger, and that not only did they have sex once, but many times throughout the night and morning. Travis and I could not believe what we were hearing. We were dumbfounded, really. And in the next few minutes, our mother told us how she had been transformed, changed from a person that had denied the pleasures of sex to herself for her entire life, to a woman who had just discovered ecstasy. We were speechless. Following breakfast, she went on to tell us how miserable her sex life had been with Dad, how selfish he was, how inconsiderate of her needs, etc. on and on about how, between her overly conservative mother and her uncaring husband she had become convinced that sexual pleasure for a woman was a myth.

Not really the discussion that I ever thought I would have with my mother, especially at breakfast sitting at a table with my brother and two men who were, until last night, complete strangers. After all, at fourteen, I had zero actual sexual experiences, and only knew what I had learned in school, plus what other girls had told me during sleepovers. But I was angry with my mother for being unfaithful to Dad. She had told both Travis and I for years that marriage and love meant devotion to one's partner. She had hammered that thought into our heads at every opportunity. Yet here she was, sleeping with a stranger and then telling us all about it, as if her discovery made it okay. I didn't know about sexual satisfaction. I didn't know about sexual frustrations. I didn't know about any of that stuff. But I did know that you weren't supposed to have sex with strangers and that you weren't supposed to cheat on your husband. I was pretty upset. But then she dropped the real bomb on me, and I almost fainted. She said that she was thinking of asking this man, Hank, our host, to have sex with me too! I really thought that Travis was going to lose it all right then. He told Mom that she was absolutely nuts. He was furious, but Mom stayed calm and suggested that we all go see about the crashed van that we had abandoned.

We discovered that the van was no where to be found, apparently washed away in the heavy rains throughout the night. As Travis so aptly said, we were stuck here, in the middle of nowhere, until Dad calls us. Travis was still extremely upset with Mom. Conveniently, hank had some kind of chores to do outside and asked Travis to assist him. Travis was more than ready to get away from having to talk to Mom right now, so he jumped at the opportunity.

When it was just Mother and I in the house, I asked her if she was serious about making me have sex with Hank. That opened up the discussion from the morning again, and she went on for sometime about how she had always been so prudish and conservative about sex and how she had protected Travis and me from being exposed to it too early in our lives. She said that until last night, she had never experienced any joy with sex, and couldn't see any point in subjecting us to it too early in our lives. Then she talked in great detail about everything that had happened last night. By the time she had finished explaining, I felt like I had relived her marriage to Dad, as well as the time that she had been growing up with her parents. We talked, calmly for almost three hours about her life. She told me stuff that I suspect she had never told anyone else, things about how she felt as a little girl, about how being forced to skip a grade had upset her and forced her to make new friends that had different privileges than she did. I sense that her childhood and years in high school must have been pretty frustrating to her. At some point, she began talking about having sex and how being deprived from its joys had caused her to think of it as a burden for a girl. She knew now, she said, that that opinion had clouded her judgment in how to deal with our sexual development as well. She was nearly in tears apologizing for the terribly negative thoughts and values that she had tried her hardest to instill in us. And then she explained why she now thought it was so important for me to enjoy my first experiences with sex. She made it sound so enjoyable, I agreed to do it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.