Natalie and Isla - Cover

Natalie and Isla

Copyright© 2010 by White Wolff

Chapter 2: Weekend in London

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Weekend in London - A hotel stay is improved by a sexy mother and daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

When I awoke it was quite dark and my bed was empty of female company. I searched the unfamiliar room for my LED alarm clock. As this was a cheap London hotel rather than my home bedroom my search was unsuccessful. I thought about fishing about the darkness for my mobile but decided I didn't actually need to know the exact time.

Instead I recalled the few hours before I'd fallen asleep. An ultra quickie from Natalie, a sexy thirty something, followed by a few hours of absolute magical sex with her fourteen year old daughter Isla. My very first virgin, but it was not that that was so special even though I was delighted to accept her offered prize. No, there had been a touching of something more ephemeral than just bodies. I had no idea what but knew it was something that I wanted more of.

The last hour had been another fast fuck with Natalie followed by a slow and more tender session which was a lot more than just sex but fell well short of what I'd experienced with Isla. I fell asleep again an emotionally as well as physically happy man.

A loud banging on my door woke me to a bright warm morning. Judging by the enthusiastic sound I guessed it was fourteen year old Isla. I jumped out of bed and still naked opened the room door taking care to hide behind it just in case it was someone else.

"Oh goody, you're ready." My teenage lover giggled as she took in my nudity and morning hard on.

Without further ado she slammed the door shut before stripping off without a hint of modesty. My gentle amusement changed to desire as her body was exposed. As soon as she was naked she jumped into my arms and pressed her lips onto mine. Her kissing had improved massively since our first one the evening before, but it was still that of an eager but inexperienced young girl. It should not have had the effect that it did. Almost unconsciously I lowered her until my cock was pressing against her young pussy.

"Mmm that feels so good." She told me as she felt it.

Normally I would take the time to ensure that my partner was ready but her words fuelled my desire so I just pushed slowly but firmly into her.

I heard a slight moan of pain so I stopped immediately.

"Don't stop Wolff. I'm all right, just a little sore." She told me as she pushed herself down to fully encompass my hardness.

I stayed still for a moment to allow her to get used to the intrusion again but also to take in all the amazing feelings my tightly sheathed cock was sending.

After a while Isla's moan turned to one of pleasure as she tried to move up and down my length. Screwing standing up whilst taking the woman's entire weight is not the position, though it is far better than not screwing at all. I had just decided to move us to the bed when there was another knocking at the door followed by Natalie's voice asking for Isla.

My indecision was momentary as almost immediately Isla whispered to me. "Open the door like this."

As that action certainly appealed to me I did as I was asked and awkwardly opened the door for my young lover's mother. The latter's reaction was far from what I'd expected but had I had more time to think shouldn't have been too surprising.

She burst out laughing. "I was the same, couldn't wait for the next time."

"Oh Mum, you've no idea just how good Wolff's big cock feels." Isla grinned as she continued to move as best she could.

"Oh don't worry. I know exactly how good it feels and you're extremely lucky that your first time is so good."

My innate exhibitionist streak meant I was loving the surreal situation and I started to really fuck the young girl held up purely by my cock or as well as our position allowed.

Seeing the tempo increase Natalie laughed again. "I came to see if you wanted breakfast yet."

Whether it was the unusual position or more likely the presence of Natalie but Isla was swiftly building to a climax and I wasn't far behind. Two more minutes of thrusting as best as I could I erupted into Isla's pussy which was already convulsing from her own orgasm. Suddenly feeling the strain I gently lifted my young lover to the floor.

"I think I need a shower and then I'll join you." I gasped.

"You too young lady. We can't have my little schoolgirl walking into breakfast with cum pouring down her leg." Natalie said with a big grin.

The offer to share my shower was kindly turned down on her behalf by her mother.

Breakfast was another enjoyable occasion with plenty teasing and innuendo around. After which I accompanied them to their room.

"Breakfast was nice but not enough protein for my taste." Natalie said aiming a grin at me.

Isla didn't understand but I did and did the gentlemanly thing by offering to help. It was only when her mother's lips wrapped themselves around my quickly swelling cock that Isla finally understood. She watched with the keenness of one desperate to learn. It wasn't the best blow job I'd ever had but it was damn close. Having Isla watching certainly made it the most erotic.

"What does it taste like Mum?" Asked Isla when her mother had sucked me dry.

"Salty, not the nicest taste but not that bad. It is the feeling of control that makes me love doing it. When you do it just watch his eyes, they are pleading with you not to stop. You can feel his whole body's reactions through his cock. You do it for yourself but you also do it for your man. Some men even prefer to be in your mouth than your pussy."

"Is that true Wolff?"

"Pretty much although a nice tight pussy is still tops for me."

"I bet they don't come much tighter than a fourteen year old's either." Natalie said with a smirk.

"Best I've ever been in." I added watching the youngster in question blush.

"Mine not good enough for you now then?" Natalie asked with a pout.

"You have the experience that easily makes up for it. Now if it was possible to have an experienced virgin that would be awesome, but I have the next best thing." I said grinning.

"What's that then?" Asked Isla.

"One of each." Her mother answered for me.

I gave each of my lovers a passionate kiss before asking what they fancied doing for the day. They'd come to sightsee so that was what was planned. As they got ready Natalie set the tone for the day by wearing a short skirt and a loose top. Apart from shoes that was all she wore. To any passer by she looked just an attractive woman but to me she kept flashing her pussy and bending to give me a wonderful view of her bare tits.

Of course the erection I was soon sprouting was maintained by two pairs of hands checking its state whenever there was a chance and more than a few times when there shouldn't have been. I'm afraid London's best took second stage that day.

By the time we got back to the hotel we were all worked up especially Natalie whose readiness was running down her leg. I had already discovered that she needed very little in the way of foreplay and it was proved once more. The moment the door was closed she was removing what bit of clothing she wore and ordering me to strip.

Less than a minute had passed before I was on my back with my cock buried in her hot and very wet pussy. Again it was only her superior position that enabled her to keep me from emptying my balls into her until she'd come herself. Even after I'd just come hard I was still sporting a semi erection and Natalie suggested that her daughter try out the oral techniques she'd demonstrated so capably before we left.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.