Natalie and Isla
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by White Wolff

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A hotel stay is improved by a sexy mother and daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

I make a nice living as a technical author. I enjoy the work and love the freedom it gives me, allowing me to work from home, or anywhere else I fancied. I was currently on a two week training course in London, a boring but essential addition to keep me up to date in the latest technology. Strictly speaking I didn't need to know the intricacies involved but I'd found that when I did I could spot flaws and errors that otherwise missed. That gave me a good reputation and higher earning potential.

I'd booked into small and more importantly cheap hotel, one of many behind Victoria Station. It had cost almost nothing extra to stay over the intervening weekend so I booked that too.

The first Wednesday I walked into the cramped breakfast room a little later than the previous two days. A quick look around told me that I'd have to share a table. All those tables with spaces were occupied by serious looking business types or jovial holiday types, one of the latter stood out, what appeared to be a mother and daughter were sitting at a three seater table. Even if the laughter hadn't drawn me towards them, the woman's striking looks would have done the trick.

"Mind if I join you ladies?" I asked them with a smile.

A slight irritation crossed the woman's face but as she looked around at the full room she seemed to relent.

"Sorry!" She said, aware that her feelings had shown. "Sure, please join us."

I offered my hand as I introduced myself. "Daniel Wolff. Although everyone just calls me Wolff."

"Natalie Taylor!" Said the woman shaking my hand. "Everyone calls me Nat!"

I looked into the clear blues eyes staring back at me with a hint of humour. "I'll stick with Natalie if you don't mind. A nice feminine name for a very feminine lady." I said with a grin.

I sat down in the empty seat and turned to face the table's younger occupant and held my hand out to her as well.

"And this pretty young thing is?"

"Isla, and everyone calls me Isla." She giggled at me.

I grinned showing that I appreciated her humour. "Then I shall too."

Forever an admirer of the female form I took the opportunity over breakfast to check out Natalie and to a lot lesser extent Isla. As we talked all through breakfast it was easy to do. Natalie was blonde, probably in her early thirties, slim with a really nice pair of tits and a good laugh. It was quickly confirmed that Isla was her daughter and was a smaller version of her mother. Her hair was a lot lighter blonde and worn long compared to her mother's short crop.

Natalie told me that she had to attend an interview on Friday and had decided to take in a few days of sightseeing whilst she had the chance, returning to their Dorset home Sunday evening. By habit I'd noticed that she wore no rings on the relevant finger so I had no hesitation about flirting with her. Such a pleasure was that breakfast that I was almost late for my morning session.

I didn't see them that evening but made sure that I joined them for breakfast the next two days. I continued to flirt with both of them smiling at Isla's regular blushes. I didn't anticipate anything happening but knew that if I got the chance to seduce Natalie then having her daughter on my side would do no harm.

Friday turned out to be the hottest day of the year reaching a sweltering forty degrees (104 °F) and by the time I got back to my hotel room all I could think of was a refreshing shower. As soon as I left the bathroom I could feel the oppressive heat so I decided to just lie on the bed as I was. Being naked soon had my mind on sex with my thoughts quickly turning to Natalie. I imagined what she would look like if she was as naked as I was, how firm were those delicious breasts and how hot and tight her pussy would feel clamped around my throbbing cock. Throbbing it was too, as my hand automatically began stroking it.

Then there was a knock on the door. Bloody typical timing, I thought as I got up from the bed and moved the couple of yards to the door. Hiding my nakedness behind it, I opened it and was very surprised to see the object of my so recent and still very obvious fantasy. Natalie didn't wait on ceremony and just pushed the door and walked in.

She took a very long look at my engorged cock. "Hmm that looks nice enough to eat."

Comments like that weren't going to soften my manhood, nor was her first movement, which was to walk up to me and gently but firmly grip said cock.

"Hmm!" It was my turn to say as I felt her fingers against my erection.

"Thinking about me?" She asked with a knowing laugh as she slowly moved her hand up and down my length. "Or maybe it was my Isla?' She added with a twinkle in her eye.

It hadn't been, but as soon as the thought was put into my head it stayed there. "Just you Natalie, just you."

My cock had betrayed me though, as just enough extra blood flowed to it to tell her that my body was responding to her suggestion.

"Sure!" She said smiling at me.

"I need to ask a favour," She told me.

I laughed. "Your hand says that you can ask anything."

She grinned at me. "It does, doesn't it. Anyway, I need to go out for a few hours and wanted to check that its ok for Isla to stay with you."

As her hand never stopped its wonderful caressing of my cock, I just nodded.

"Good! Now that's sorted, I need something else, I need this lovely big dick."

She pulled me towards the bed and released her hold before pushing me onto the bed. She then reached under her short burgundy dress and removed her panties. I started to get up but was told to get into the centre of the bed instead. No sooner had I done that when Natalie was astride me, guiding my cock into the place where only a few moments earlier it yearned to be.

Her spread knees forced the tight dress up around her waist giving me my first look at her pussy. The dirty blonde hair was neatly trimmed and did little to hide the engorged lips that showed Natalie's own desire. That picture was soon curtailed when those lips parted to welcome my cock. Her pussy was every bit as tight and as hot as I'd imagined.

"Ok truth time. Was it me or my daughter who got you hard?"

"Definitely you, though once you'd mentioned her the image stuck." I grunted between strokes.

My hands moved up to feel her breasts but were firmly pushed away. "Later, now just fuck me" I was ordered.

The next few minutes were sheer bliss, as I concentrated on all the pleasure running through my cock as my new lover athletically fucked me rather than me fuck her. Each time I neared the edge Natalie sensed it and eased off just enough. It was only when her whole body began to spasm that she let me reach my release which arrived only moments after hers.

"Wow! That was awesome." Natalie said breathlessly. "I just needed to get laid but never expected anything that intense."

"Any time!" I laughed.

"Mmm, I think you can count on me taking you up on that. Now I'd better get back to my daughter."

"When are you bringing her here?"

"Straight away." She said as she wriggled back into her underwear.

"I'd better get dressed sharpish then."

"Oh I'm sure Isla would much prefer it if you didn't." She giggled. "And I thought you might want a little cherry for dessert." She laughed.

I was truly shocked at her and it obviously showed.

"Don't look so surprised. I saw how you reacted when I mentioned her and I know Isla already has a little crush on you."

"Both might be true but the law and her mum might have something to say about that." I said laughing.

"Her mother would have no objections at all. My first time was with a young boy and was a disaster. Later I had an older man show me what it was all about. I think you would make it special for my little girl. As for the old bill, what they don't know won't hurt them."

"How old is Isla?" I said still stunned at the direction we were going.

"Fourteen, two years older than I was when I gave mine up."

She then walked up to me and planted a real passionate kiss while stroking my cock back into readiness. "I'll tell you what. Just put your boxers on and see how it goes." She said with a wink as she left my room.

It was a good job that was all I was supposed to do as the door swung open almost immediately.

Isla was first in and her eyes went straight to my groin and the slight bulge. Knowing what her mother had said I couldn't help but look her over as I would any other woman. She was wearing shorts and a tight tee shirt. Her young breasts were obviously unencumbered with a bra. The thought of tasting them had the obvious effect and Isla made a little cry when she saw the result in my boxers.

Natalie walked into the room as if it was an everyday thing.

"Thanks Wolff." She said walking up to me and planting another heavy kiss on me. I was again surprised by this woman when I felt her hand slide inside my boxers and caress my growing cock. When she eventually stepped away I was fully erect and my boxers managed to just hide my cock but not its state.

"Now you look after my little girl properly." She grinned before turning to her daughter and saying. "And you save some of that beautiful cock for your mother."

"MOTHER!!!" Isla screamed blushing violently.

Natalie just maintained her smile and left the room.

The two of us left didn't know what to say or where to look. Correction, I didn't know were to look, Isla was studying my barely covered cock.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting that any more than you were." I told her. "Do you want me to put some more clothes on?"

"NO!!" The teen replied instantly and loudly before realising it.

It brought a smile to my face. "You like looking then?"

She nodded shyly.

"Come here then." I ordered softly and when she did I bent down to kiss her. Her response was tentative and inexperienced but she soon started to kiss me back. Because of the height difference it was difficult to kiss her properly and hold her close at the same time so as soon as I felt her enthusiastic response to feeling my erection against her I deliberately fell back on to the bed taking her with me.

As I concentrated on kissing her, Isla seemed to want to press every bit of her body against my thick rod. I knew I was getting to a point of no return so I pushed her slightly away and positioned her astride me, just like her mother had been not so long ago. The difference being that Isla was still dressed while Natalie had been impaled on me. It was still a delicious thought.

"Isla, if you carry on like that you'll have me that excited I'll have to ravish your sexy little body." I told her trying to build her confidence up as well as warn her.

She blushed. "I've never done it before but I feel so good I want to find out what its all about." She whispered.

I smiled at her as we both felt my cock respond to her words. I reached both hands out to caress her face and slowly moved them down, first stroking her neck before cupping her small breasts. Much to her dismay they lingered there only momentarily before reaching her waist. Then with my hands inside her tee shirt they moved back up taking the cotton top with them. Isla quickly realised my intention and with a big smile lifted her arms up allowing me to remove it altogether.

I'd always been a fan of big tits but looking at the small, perfect ones on this fourteen year old girl made me rethink. Her erect nipples looked very large for her breasts but ideal for my mouth. As I pulled her down so that I could check that theory I heard an intake of breath as my mouth sucked the nipple in. My hand went to the other firm young tit and played its part. My hand and mouth swapped places a few times before Isla's wriggling body against my aching cock made me move on.

I rolled her to her side and moved down her body to remove her shorts and panties. The aroma coming from between her legs told me that it was definitely all woman I was with, albeit a young woman. I pressed my mouth against the youngest pussy I'd ever touched and tasted her sweetness. Her moans and squirming increased as I probed her sex with my tongue. Her virgin barrier prevented it penetrating so I concentrated on lapping up her musky secretions and teasing her clit. It didn't take too much of the latter before she began to come heavily and loudly.

I'd never deflowered a virgin before but now seemed the best time to change that. Quickly removing my boxers I positioned my cock up against her hot pussy and pushed. I felt a barrier but with a small thrust suddenly it burst. I heard and felt my lover's painful reaction to the intrusion so waited a few moments kissing her deeply as I did so. A few seconds later I felt her relax and when her hands gripped my buttocks and pulled me I knew it was time to thrust deep into her teenage pussy.

A moment or two later I was thrusting for all I was worth into her incredible young body. Isla was meeting every one with an instinctive rhythm. I decided not to tell her that she should be grateful to her mother's earlier draining of my cum for it was only that that enabled me to last as long as I did. Isla's pussy walls were squeezing my cock tighter than it had ever known and I was loving every little intense moment.

I felt Isla's orgasm approach, felt her body convulse and heard her scream something resembling my name as it rolled through her. I didn't slow down although that beautiful rhythm was momentarily lost. I didn't notice the sweat pouring down my face and causing my whole body to glisten, every sense I had was centred on my cock and the sensations Isla's pussy was causing.

My young lover's second climax was enough to send me into my own mind-blowing cum. It seemed as if I was pumping every ounce of my strength into womb. I finally collapsed on top of her, totally drained. It was only then that I felt my salty sweat sting my eyes. In two totally different reasons Isla and her mother had given me perhaps the most intense sex of my life.

Remembering the youngster pinned under my well sated body I finally rolled off to lie at her side.

When the glazed look in her eyes gradually eased I kissed her tenderly and asked. "You all right?"

"Hmm! Very." She answered dreamily. "Is it always like that?"

"Sadly not, though it does depend on who you're with."

She looked at me with sudden insight. "You said sadly not. Does that mean it was special for you too?"

"Definitely. Certainly as good as I've ever had." I told her honestly, feeling a little relieved that she had no regrets, at least not yet.

"Err ... Have you had many?"

"Yes, a lot." I kissed her again. "But as I said, none better."

"Can we do it again?"

"I most certainly hope so."

"Now?"

"Sadly not. After sex a man needs time to recuperate but when its that good it takes even longer."

I pulled her to me and cuddled her tight.

The next thing I know is a hand playing with my cock. As I woke up I remembered the delightfully strenuous workout that had caused me to fall asleep. Isla was still in my arms and smiled at me as soon as my eyes opened.

"Hi sleepyhead."

"Hmm, what a wonderful way to wake up." I grinned as her hand continued to stroke my cock back up to full erection.

Suddenly the image of Natalie riding my cock flashed through my mind. With a quick kiss I guided her daughter to a similar position and showed her what to do. She required very little instruction and soon I again felt her tight young pussy walls gripping my blood filled cock. It was every bit as good as I remembered. Isla seemed to revel in being on top especially after I positioned my thumb against her clit.

For the first time I took real notice of her naked body. Her almost white, untrimmed pubic hair seemed extremely soft and was where my eyes were first drawn. Although the teenage girl was slim, she still had a very womanly look and feel, oh yes, a very womanly feel indeed. She had a slim waist and small pert breasts which I was beginning to love looking at almost as much as I enjoyed touching.

I watched her beautiful face as it changed. Going from concentration when she first started, through determination and pleasure to ecstasy as her first orgasm hit her. I had been close but when she came she stopped moving for almost two minutes allowing my own need to ebb slightly. I adored the look she had when she came back and realised that she still had my erect cock fully sheathed inside her. She was soon back up to tempo and heading towards her second little death. She was approaching her fourth when I found my own exquisite release.

Isla lay down on top of me and we kissed very tenderly once more. 'Thank god she is only fourteen' I thought. The way we were together already I knew that I'd have no difficulty falling for her hook, line and sinker and that just wasn't me. I was more a love 'em and leave 'em type.

Once more sleep took over but this time the waking process wasn't quite as pleasurable. It was the sound of laughter that woke me and, judging by the way she was rubbing her eyes, Isla as well.

"Got over your embarrassment then?" Natalie asked one or both of us. Without waiting for a reply she continued. "Looks like your cherry is well and truly gone Isla. How was it?" Her tone now was softer, showing true care for her daughter.

Isla's eyes once more looked dreamy. "Wonderful Mum, just wonderful!"

"Thank you Wolff, I knew you would look after her. I must admit it made me rather emotional when I came in and saw the way you two were cuddled up asleep. A little envious as well."

She said to me quietly.

"Now I hope you've left something in the tank for me." She said reverting to type.

"I've let him have a big rest so he has no excuse." Giggled Isla before kissing me sweetly. "That right Wolff?"

"Are you staying to learn?" Natalie asked her daughter.

"No, I'll do all my learning first hand if you don't mind." Isla said as she got off me and started to dress.

This exposed my nakedness. "Yes, just as nice I remember." Laughed Natalie.

"Be good to my Mum lover." Isla laughed as she left the room taking the key her mother handed her.

"How did you get in?" I asked the exchange reminding me that this was a hotel room.

"Took your key with me, thought I might need it to get back in. Now show me just how you made my daughter so happy." She said as she gracefully undressed.

I managed to rise to the challenge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.