The Babysitter Becomes a Slave, Part 2 - Cover

The Babysitter Becomes a Slave, Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An alternative ending where Michael doesn't sell Marie. Readers should look at Sonya Esperanto's "A Babysitter Becomes a Slave" 1st chapter, for an idea of how the story starts. The mm consists of very few words.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Hypnosis   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

On Saturday night Danielle rang the bell at Michael's home. She was dressed in a sky blue mini dress with white knee high stockings and sandals. Under the dress was a lacy, front closing white bra and white thong. She was dressed as she was had been ordered. Mrs. Tan answered the door,

"You must be Danielle, please come in. Honey, the babysitter is here," she called to her husband as Danielle entered. Mr. Tan came to the entrance way to their home.

"Hello Danielle, Mrs. Tan and I will be back by 2 AM, is that a problem for you to stay that late?"

"No sir," Danielle answered, "have a nice time." The Tans left and Danielle went into the living room and sat on the sofa. She checked her watch, thirteen minutes to show time. Her pussy began to get wet as she thought of her instructions and fidgeted on the coach. Why couldn't she go into Michael's room now and get her pussy filled? To take her mind off her wet pussy, Danielle picked up the remote and turned the TV on and stared mindlessly at the game show. She again checked her watch and found she still had ten minutes. She spread her legs and was about to slip her hand into her thong when Michael called,

"Danielle, check the door to ensure it's locked, I gave Marie a key I had made from mine, and then get your ass in here."

"Yes Master," she cried as she ran and checked the door and then headed to her Master's bedroom. Michael turned on music for her as she entered and then got on his bed and lay on his side to watch. Danielle took in his nudity and erect cock and her pussy discharged more juice and she could feel the crotch of her thong become wet as it soaked the juice up. She began to sway seductively to the music as her hands traveled to her breasts to rub them for him. She wanted to please her Master but at the same time Marie would be here at 8:00 and Danielle wanted to prove her love for her Master and make him deposit his cum in her before she arrived. She only spent a minute rubbing her breasts and then reached down, grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled the dress up and over her head, throwing it aside onto his computer chair with the bra quickly joining it. She danced closer to the bed as her left hand slid into her thong and began to rub on her clit. She motioned Michael closer to her and when he sat up on the side of the bed, she fell to her knees and grasped his erect member with her right hand and slowly began to stroke up and down on it.

"Master, my pussy hungers for your staff of life but first I must taste it. Can I Master? Can I taste of it?" she implored as she continued to rub her clit and stroke his cock, looking up into his eyes. At his nod her head dove downward and engulfed him in her open mouth. Michael heard her sighs of contentment as she worked his cock over orally. She swallowed it until her nose rested on his pubic bone and her tongue came out to lick on his balls. Michael was thoroughly enjoying her efforts when she came up off the cock and stood up. She then knelt on the bed, straddling him. She pulled the crotch of her thong aside and impaled herself until her ass was resting on his balls. She then began to grind on him as she leaned in to kiss him. Michael met her and their mouths opened and their tongues dueled, each trying to make the other submit to them. They were so engrossed in their kiss and Danielle's grinding on Michael's cock and bringing them closer towards orgasm that neither heard the front door open and close.

Marie tiptoed through the home and peeked around the door into Michael's room. She saw the woman she loved grinding in the lap of the Master she loved. She could see his ball sack under Danielle's ass and suddenly crossed the room. She sank to her knees behind Danielle and took one of Michael's testicles into her mouth to suck on it. Michael groaned in Danielle's mouth at the sensation he was receiving from Marie. Danielle thought he was about to fill her with cum and began to bounce on his cock, forcing Marie to retreat. She broke off from their kiss,

"Oh Master, please cum, fill me with your seed. I have yet to feel the pleasure of you ejaculating into my cunt. I have ate your cum but this time please fill my womb with it," she gasped as she approached her own orgasm. "Please Master cum, cum with me, oh God I'm almost ... oh fuck, I'm CUUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!" she screamed and her clenching vaginal muscles pushed Michael over the top and he began to fire his jets of cum into her body. "Yes Master yes, I feel it, I feel your cum. Please fill me with it."

After Danielle's bouncing ass had forced Marie away, she had lifted her skirt and put a hand down her thong and began to rub her love button. Her feelings had quickly escalated at the sight of her two loves fucking before her and Danielle screaming out her orgasm and the feeling of Michael's cum filling her, pushed Marie over the edge and she orgasmed. She sat on her legs and tried to stay quiet to keep Danielle from realizing she was there. She watched Danielle settle onto Michael's lap as she came down from that high and moved forward as she saw Michael's cum begin to leak from Danielle's pussy. She quickly began to lick at their union of cock and cunt and to gather the mixed cum there into her. The feeling of the tongue on her made Danielle jump and Michael's cock slipped free. Marie quickly engulfed it and began to suck it clean. Michael gently moved Danielle off him so as to watch Marie as she cleaned him. Finishing Michael she moved between Danielle's legs and began to clean her.

"Oh Marie, that feels good. Lick up our Masters and my cum from my cunt," Danielle moaned as she grabbed Marie's head and pulled her tighter into her crotch. "Yes, clean me and please make me cum again on your tongue. Your tongue feels wonderful. Yes that's it suck my clit, suck it, suck it, oh I'm cumming" she moaned as Marie felt her orgasm on her chin and running down it. After several minutes of again cleaning Danielle, Marie moved up so they could kiss and Danielle licked the cum from Maries face.

Michael had lay back down and as Marie stood to remove her dress and bra, Danielle crawled over him to rest at his side with her head on his shoulder. Marie got down to thong garter belt and stocking and then got into bed resting her head on Michael's other shoulder. Michael felt he was in heaven, he had two beautiful women in his bed with him in only their panties and stockings. They were both his to do with as he pleased.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.