The Babysitter Becomes a Slave, Part 2 - Cover

The Babysitter Becomes a Slave, Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 2: The Fuck Party

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Fuck Party - An alternative ending where Michael doesn't sell Marie. Readers should look at Sonya Esperanto's "A Babysitter Becomes a Slave" 1st chapter, for an idea of how the story starts. The mm consists of very few words.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Hypnosis   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

The next morning Michael managed to pass the word to three more friends to meet him at lunch. Ian was English, Ramon was a Latino from the U.S. and Jamal was Afro-American, there on a sports scholarship for soccer and basketball, but wore glasses and had the brains to be shunned by the other jocks. He therefore hung out with the nerds and was about to be glad he did.

Michael was actually the last to arrive in the cafeteria and found the other four at a corner table. They normally sat off to the side but Tommy had gotten them into the corner so they'd have more privacy to hear Michael's plan. Michael grabbed his lunch and joined them, pulling out his cell as he sat and speed dialing Marie. All the boys but him was taking Spanish since Ramon spoke it fluently and helped his friends with the course. Michael took French and so used it when Marie answered.

"Mon Cherie," he said, "Do you think that the dog from yesterday will be around again this afternoon?" Marie replied in kind,

"Oui, my love, he was outside this morning and I coaxed him into the apartment and left him there for the day. I know you enjoyed our having sex with him and thought I'd please you by having him there, just in case."

"You did good Cherie; I have four friends coming to you and Danielle this afternoon. I want you two to make them feel welcome and do not allow any to leave until their balls are dry and you cannot coax another erection from them."

"Yes my love, we will totally drain them and when they can no longer fuck we'll start on Brutus for them and after that if they cannot get hard, I'll let them leave."

"You both remember what to wear?" he asked.

"Yes, I wear my maid costume with white lingerie and black stockings and heels and Danielle will be in white lingerie and knee socks under her sky blue mini dress."

"Very good, they'll be there at 3:00." Michael hung up and turned to his friends.

"If you guys go to the Arbor Apartment complex, Apartment 2C, at 3:00 this afternoon, I promise you will not be disappointed or feel that you're wasting your time."

"Why? What's there?" they all asked.

"It's a surprise, but well worth your time," Michael answered and no amount of persuasion could coax any more information from him.

Michael got an excuse to go to the bathroom 5 minutes before class ended and headed to Marie's apartment. He hid behind the shrubbery that was around the courtyard. It concealed him from view but he had a clear line of sight to Marie's front door. At several minutes before 3:00 he saw the four nerds enter the courtyard and head to the stairs to the second floor. If not for the differences in their race, any one would be just like the other. All were skinny, wore glasses, and had pimply faces. Tommy was tallest at 5'6 and Michael was shortest at 5'4. The other three were all 5'5. Jamal's basketball scholarship was based on a 99% free throw average, 100% 3 point distance average, and 37 points a game average. However he was last in their conference in rebounds with 0. Michael raised his video camera and hit 'record' as Tommy knocked at the door. The other three were hanging back and after knocking Tommy joined them as they waited to see what would happen. Their timid behavior suited Michael as he zoomed in on the door as it swung open and he caught the two girls in their outfits before they invited the four boys in and his shot of the girls was blocked. As soon as the door closed he dashed across the courtyard, ran up the stairs and checked the door, locked. He pulled his key to the apartment out and silently let himself in. He padded to the door into the living room and lay on the floor before peeking around the corner.

Marie and Danielle had opened the door and found the four nerds standing there, several steps away. They both smiled and said in unison,

"Hello, we're glad you're here. Please, come in." They stepped back and as the boys entered Danielle led them to the living room as Marie shut and locked the door. She went to the room and saw Danielle had the boys all sitting on the couch as she stood before them and Marie hurried to her side. That was the scene Michael found as he arrived. He decided he wanted to be in front of the girls and hurried into the kitchen and again went to the floor. He shoved the video camera out until he could see the girls. They had sat on the coffee table in front of their guests, spread their legs to show off their panties and now had their lips mashed together in a kiss.

"Damn!" "Do you see that?" "Fuck that's hot." The four boys were saying as they watched each girl start to rub the others panty covered crotch. Michael was being careful to get all this as insurance. He wanted to get the two women fucking the 17 year olds and hopefully the dog. He would edit the boy's faces out so they were unrecognizable and then send Marie and Danielle the video in an email. If they ever managed to break free from his control, this video would be enough blackmail material to keep them in line, even if they weren't hypnotized. Maybe he'd remove the hypnosis and just blackmail them so he could see the look of disgust on their faces as they had to kiss and have sex with him to avoid facing possible charges for having sex with the 17 year olds and definitely being charged for the bestiality.

The two girls broke apart from each other and Marie went and turned music on and rejoined Danielle, who was now standing. As the music started the two girls began to sensuously move their body and began to remove their clothes. Marie had gotten rid of the maid's apron while taking care of the music, so both dresses came over heads and got tossed on the coffee table at the same time. Both had a white lacy bra and thong on. Marie had a garter belt and black stockings with matching 3 inch heels while Danielle had white knee highs and 3 inch white heels. The two girls moved together and started kissing again as they cupped each other's breasts and rubbed the others ass. Finally each girl placed her hand on the others pussy and began to grind on the others hand. They broke apart and Marie turned around so Danielle could unfasten her bra. She looked at the four boys,

"Why do you all still have your clothes on, strip!" The four boys hurried to their feet and began to do just that as Marie and Danielle both did 180's so Marie could undo Danielle's bra. The two girls again faced the boys who were all naked.

"Oh Marie, look at those yummy cocks. I want the two here on the left, you can have the two on the right." Danielle sank to her knees before Ian and Ramon, grabbing Ian's white cock in one hand and Ramon's brown in the other. Marie fell to her knees and grabbed Tommy's white cock and Jamal's black one. Both women began stroking on their captive cocks and then both leaned to the left and sucked a white cock into their mouth as they continued to stroke the non-white ones. Then they both switched and sucked the non-white and stroked the white. This continued as if the girls had prearranged their actions. Both went down 10 times on a cock and then switched to bob up and down 10 times on the other and then switch back. All four boys were moaning and thrusting their hips forward. They were all virgins and the fact that these two beautiful women were doing them was making their climax hurriedly approach. Both Ramon and Ian signaled it was time and Danielle held the two cocks together in front of her ovaled mouth. Twin gusts of sperm flew into her waiting orifice as she stroked both cocks working it all out. She had to swallow several times to clear her mouth but managed to only lose a little that was running out the corner of her mouth until her tongue snaked out and licked it up. Simultaneously Tommy's cock was firing it's cum down Marie's throat as she sucked on him and stroked Jamal. When Tommy stopped thrusting at her face she quickly moved her mouth onto Jamal's spear and tried to get his essence. Jamal tried to hold out, this mouth around his cock felt fantastic, but she finally felt him coat her throat with his thick spunk. It didn't fire out, it oozed. It felt like she had her mouth on a soft serve ice cream dispenser because of the thickness of it and the way it flowed rather than shooting. When Jamal finally stopped oozing and all four cocks were sucked clean the women had the boys sit on the coach as they resumed their seat on the coffee table, each pulled the crotch of her thong aside and then they stuck two fingers apiece into the other girls pussy and began to finger fuck her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.