Debbie's Adventures - Cover

Debbie's Adventures

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sequel to Next-door Neighbour, The ongoing sexual perversions of young Debbie; and all the dirty old men that she meets along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking  

Debbie curled up on her bed sobbing quietly. Her whole body hurt from the lashing Rick had given her. He had made her wait on him wearing only a little frilly maid's apron, and stockings and high heels. She had tottered around bringing food and drinks for him.

He'd tripped her! Just as she was about to hand him a glass he'd stuck out his foot causing her to topple forward spilling the liquid all over him.

"Stupid useless little whore!" he raged.

Debbie leaned away cowering in fear but he lunged forward suddenly and grabbed her cruelly round her wrists.

"You need to be taught a lesson." he hissed as he dragged her out into the hall.

"Please Rick no! I'm sorry Rick!" she sobbed in terror.

He'd left some manacles and chains hanging down from high up between the bars on her banister.

He clasped the cuffs around her wrists and pulled hard on the other end so that she was forced to go up on the tip of her toes.

As Debbie moved around trying to keep her balance, Rick stood back to study her. He felt his cock hardening as he admired her pert little boobs and her tight little bottom. Her pussy was just visible under her little apron and she looked as sexy as hell.

He wanted nothing more than to fuck her hard right there and then, but he knew that he had to teach her a lesson first. He pulled out a small multi tailed whip and flicked it lightly at her.

Debbie cried out as she felt several little stings against her skin.

"No Rick please!" she cried out desperately, the tears streaming down her cheeks.

He flicked it again a little harder and she squealed. He walked around her a little studying her from all angles while she moved trying to protect her most sensitive places.

He dropped suddenly and lashed out catching her on her bottom and upper thighs.

Debbie cried out again and flinched instinctively away.

Rick moved quickly and lashed out again to catch her tender little nipples. Debbie screamed in pain.

Again and again he would flick it and catch her and there was nothing she could do to protect herself.

By the time he was done she had hundreds of little red marks across her skin and she was sobbing hysterically.

Rick threw the whip to the ground and grabbed hold of her. "There now Debbie." He soothed. "Your punishment is over and the marks will be gone in a couple of hours."

He pulled her against him and kissed her on the mouth his tongue forcing its way inside to poke her and push against her teeth and her own tongue.

"Kiss me back Debbie." He growled in frustration.

Debbie swallowed back her tears with a little hiccup and returned his kiss as best as she could.

His hand cupped her breast and she could feel his hard-on digging into her belly.

"Take me Rick." She whispered huskily. "I want you so bad right now fuck me here and fuck me hard."

Rick showed a moment of surprise, but his excitement at her words overrode everything else as he dropped his trousers to stroke proudly at his long thin dick.

"You want this Debbie?" he asked her softly.

"Oh yes Rick." She allowed her voice to drop to a husky whisper full of desire "do me Rick like you did before."

He grabbed her hips and pushed his dick inside her pussy.

Debbie grasped at the chain she was dangling from to pull her legs up and hook them around Rick's waist. Rick sank deeper into her than anyone ever had before and they both groaned in unison.

As he began to pump into her, his mouth latched on to one of her boobs. His hands were cupping her bottom his fingers digging in slightly, to the soft flesh.

Debbie allowed her head to go back and closed her eyes as she rode him.

"Oh yes Rick!" she sighed.

He looked at her angrily. "I'll bet HE never did you like this did he?" he spat.

She opened her eyes to meet his look head on. "You've seen everything we did; you know exactly what he was doing to me all the time."

"Yes I saw." He snarled, "I and I saw how much you loved it!"

She couldn't deny it so she didn't even bother trying.

"You're nothing more than a filthy little whore!"

Debbie decided to take a risk. "Yes I am Rick." She whispered. "But now I'm YOUR filthy little whore and you can do whatever you want, to me and I'll love it for you."

He tensed as he shot his load into her, her words exciting him into an early climax.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and crushed her mouth with his, his tongue forcing its way in and invading her in every way that he could.

Afterwards he had led her back up to her bedroom and cuffed her to her bed.

"I'm just going to clean myself up and then I'll be back to sort you out." He smiled tenderly at her as he stroked her hair away from her face.

Alone in her room, Debbie curled up and wept.

Five minutes she allowed herself, five minutes to fall to pieces and wallow in pain and misery. Her sobs quietened into the odd little hiccup and she lay still as her mind went into action and she began to plot and plan.

By the time Rick returned she had resigned herself to being another pervert's plaything and now she simply bided her time as she submitted to his will.

He placed a chair next to her bed and disappeared into her bathroom; Debbie could hear the sound of running water and wondered what he was up to now.

Rick came back with a bowl full of warm fragrant water, which he place on the chair.

He dipped a cloth into the water and then wrung out the excess.

"Now then Debbie I'm going to give you a little wash and make you all clean again." Rick told her, his breathing accelerating with his increasing excitement.

He was actually very gentle with her although he did have a tendency to linger in places for longer than she was comfortable with.

He dried her down and then went to get rid of the water.

As Rick sat down in the chair he released one of Debbie's hands.

"Open your legs Debbie, so that I can see your pussy." He whispered softly. "Now touch yourself."

Debbie gently began to stroke herself while Rick sat over her watching excitedly.

"Your fingers Debbie, put them inside yourself, yes that's it! Now, do it a bit harder, yes Debbie like that. Yes a little bit harder Debbie."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.