Debbie's Adventures
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sequel to Next-door Neighbour, The ongoing sexual perversions of young Debbie; and all the dirty old men that she meets along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking  

Her mum had been gone for just over a week, and Debbie began to realise that the £25 her mum put into her bank each week wouldn't go very far. She'd phoned up Pete yesterday, asking if he'd managed to get the money together yet, but he'd only managed to save £30.

She toyed with the idea of going over for the £30, but she didn't want him to realise that she was in need of the money.

She was just coming down the stairs in the early morning when there was a knock on her back door.

"Morning Mr. Groves, what can I do for you?" she greeted him as she opened the door.

"I thought you might like to offer me some coffee." He said with a little smirk.

Debbie frowned at him. "Why would I do that?"

"Well, your mum has been gone for more than a week now, and I'd guess that you're beginning to feel a bit lonely by now."

She opened the door a little wider to let him in and went to put the kettle on.

Mr. Groves sat at the kitchen table watching her with his dark beady eyes.

"So Debbie, how are you managing for money?" he asked casually as she poured out the coffee.

She slid a mug over to him and sat down opposite him.

"Mum puts a little in my account each week and she pays the bills for this place by direct debit." She told him quietly.

He seemed a little disappointed. "So you're all flush and taken care of then?" he grunted.

She gave a little wince. "Not really. The money mum gives me covers the basics but I've nothing left and I need soaps and things."

"You don't say?" he seemed pleased she thought as she looked at him questioningly.

Mr. Groves didn't say anything for a little while merely sat sipping the coffee she had made for him.

"How would you like to earn a little bit of pocket money Debbie?" he suddenly asked her casually.

"How?"

He fixed her with his beady eyes and Debbie felt a little jolt in her gut.

"Well you see it's like this." He told her carefully. "You remember my friend who came to visit with you in your bedroom."

She nodded her head but didn't speak.

"Well, he'd like to visit with you again, and he'd be quite happy to pay you a little something so that you can treat yourself."

"How much?"

He seemed surprised at her question, probably expected to have to talk her into it, she thought.

"Well," he said thoughtfully, "that would depend."

"On what?" she asked calmly.

"Well, how far would you be prepared to go."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I've no idea, what he did last time wasn't too bad." She said cautiously. "But what would he want this time and how much would he be prepared to pay?"

Mr. Groves looked as baffled as she felt. Neither one of them were prepared to admit what this would make Debbie.

"Look I'll tell you what." Debbie sighed. "You tell him to write it down in a letter what he wants, and put the money in with it. If I'm happy to do it then I'll keep the money and arrange for him to come round, if not then he can have the money back." She looked uncertainly at Mr. Groves. "Does that sound like a good idea?"

Mr. Groves nodded and smiled. "That sounds like a very good idea Debbie." He stood up and headed for the back door. "I'll go and talk to him right now and get back to you this afternoon.

Mr groves was back within the hour, and he had a nice sized envelope in his hand. Debbie put the kettle on to boil and made them both a coffee, and then she sat down at the kitchen table and opened the envelope. There was a nice amount of cash in it and two sheets of typed paper. She read the letter carefully frowning a little.

"Well?" Mr. Groves asked impatiently. "What does he want?"

"Here you read it." She said handing it over to him.

Mr. Groves read the letter. He gave an evil little chuckle and looked at her with dark excited eyes. "Seems simple enough?"

"Yes I suppose." She shrugged, "but he wants me to go to his place, and I've no idea how to get there."

"How much money did he offer you?"

Debbie counted it out carefully. "One hundred and twenty pounds!" she said in shock.

"So if you give me the twenty pounds I'll take you there and wait to bring you back again." He offered carefully.

"That would still leave me with a hundred pounds for myself." Debbie murmured thoughtfully. She looked at Mr. Groves. "Tell him I'll be waiting outside for him just after eight o'clock."

Mr. Groves took his mobile out of his pocket and punched in a text. A few seconds later he got one back. "He says that's fine." He told her putting his phone away.

He looked at Debbie again and she could tell that reading that letter had excited him. It had turned her on a little as well she admitted silently.

"We've got loads of time until eight o'clock." Mr. Groves said slyly.

Debbie nodded fighting to keep a stern look on her face. "Yes I have."

Mr. Groves frowned at her. "Now don't be like that Debbie."

She stood up and walked over to him. "So how would you like me to be?"

"I'd like you to be a good girl and lift your skirt up for me." He whispered.

"And if I don't?"

"I'm bigger and stronger than you." He muttered. "I could force you, and I would probably hurt you."

"So what you are saying is that I have NO CHOICE." She whispered in a frightened little girl's voice.

"No Debbie you don't"

Debbie lifted her skirt and Mr. Groves admired her pretty lacy panties. "My! Aren't they pretty Debbie?" He sighed softly.

"Yes they are Mr. Groves." Debbie said through clenched teeth, "and before you ask; no you can't keep them."

Mr. Groves looked at her in surprise. "I like to see them on you, and I like to take them off you, but why would I want to keep them?"

"Never mind." Debbie sighed.

"Open your legs Debbie." He whispered hoarsely to her.

He slipped his fingers inside her panties and started to rub at her moist clitoris.

He pulled her panties down to her knees and as she opened her legs wider for him he pushed two of his fingers as far into her as he could get them.

Debbie gave a little gasp of pleasure.

"You like that girl?" he snarled at her. "Tell me how you like it."

"Ooh Mr. Groves." She sighed, "That feels so good, with your fingers deep inside of me. Can you fuck me hard with your two fingers and make me come like the filthy little slut that I am."

"Get your tits out for me Debbie." He growled as he started to move his fingers hard.

As Debbie opened her top to reveal her boobs to him he leaned forward to clamp one of her nipples in his mouth, where he proceeded to suck hard on it.

His thumb started to rub at her clitoris and Debbie's head went back in ecstasy. It didn't take long for her muscles to tighten around his fingers and her body tensed into an unbelievably intense orgasm.

Mr. Groves let go of her boob and his fingers slithered out of her with a little slurping noise. Debbie fell back to sit panting on her chair for a moment.

Mr. Groves sat watching her as he played with his fully erect penis, "So little Debbie, are you going to come and sit on my knee for a bit?" he asked giving her an evil leer.

She let her panties slip of her feet and left them lying on the floor as she walked over to him and slowly lower herself on his hard cock

He went deep inside of her and they both groaned in unison.

Up and down on his dick she went, working them both into a frenzy. He pawed at her boobs again and sucked and licked at her. The whole thing was just so seedy that Debbie came with a little squeal just as she felt Mr. Groves's sperm gushing deep inside of her.

Debbie left Mr. Groves sitting in the kitchen while she went up stairs to take a shower and freshen up. By the time she got back down Mr. Groves had left, closing the back door behind him. Debbie glanced to where she had left her knickers, meaning to put them in the washing machine. They were gone and she frowned in confusion. She shrugged her shoulders and went to look in the washing machine. There they were lying inside ready for the next wash.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.