Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I laid a large, dry bath towel on the bed and motioned Mioko onto the bed and told her to lie down on her stomach. I climbed on the bed and straddled her legs and sat back on my heels. I was still amazed at her diminutive size because as I looked down at her, it appeared that I was about to give an eleven or twelve year-old preteen girl a massage.

I collected her long hair in my hand and arranged it above her head and out of the way. I squirted a Z-shaped line of lotion across her upper back and shoulders. Using my hands, I started to spread the lotion evenly across her shoulders and neck. As I began to knead the muscles in her neck and slowly work my way to her shoulders, I said to her, "You've been a very good girl tonight and I wanted to give my little one a reward."

"Mmmm, that feels so good!" she replied. "Daniel-san, I have a confession to make."

"And what's that?" I asked as I worked on her shoulders.

"The real reason I did what I did tonight was more because I was angry at Papa for what he did to Mama and me, and not so much as to please you."

"Oh?" I asked, "And how does that make you feel?"

"Disappointed that my bratty streak came out and I wasn't concentrating on pleasing you."

"I see," I noted. "Well, here's what I think. Sometimes, and I do mean sometimes, it's not so much the motivation that counts as the end results. Actors use all kinds of motivation to achieve a certain mood to act out a scene believably. Using your anger at your father as an impetus to convince your father, mother and me of your true submissive talents isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm sure that may have been the catalyst, but you knew that by honoring me, making me proud and showing them that you were my submissive and not their daughter, your heart was exactly where it belonged: serving me.

"I don't say this to simply make you feel good, but because I believe it. Several times you referred to me as 'your Dom' and looked to me for instruction as to what to do next. You may very well have been angry at your father, but your mind was on serving me."

"So you're not disappointed in me?"

"Hell no, why would I be? There's going to be many a day when you're mad as hell at me, but you'll do what I want because you're pissed at me — not because of some lofty desire to please me. You'll get that bratty, stiff neck of yours up and say to yourself, 'I'll show him!' and you'll do what I want despite yourself."

"And what will you do," she asked, "if I just say 'Fuck it, I'm not going to do it?'"

"Hmmm," I replied as I thought of how to answer, "knowing you, that day will come; but let me assure you, it will be that last time you take that avenue." I gave her shoulders a good squeeze and added, "Get my meaning?"

"Ooww!" she groaned, "I get it loud and clear ... Daniel-san."

"Good!" I said jovially. "Now that we understand each other, let's get back to more pleasant things like your massage, shall we?"

"Hai, Daniel-san. Thank you, Sir."

I scooted down some and reapplied some lotion and began to work on her back. She'd grunt a throaty 'Uhh!" every time I pushed up her sides forcefully, stretching her spine. I chuckled inside when I thought, You may have permission to cum, but when you come is still up to me.

I moved down to her tiny little butt and started to knead her firm little globes with my fingers. I would occasionally pull her cheeks open and look at her dimpled star. After a few minutes, I was amazed that a clear drop of fluid seeped from her anal opening. Every now and then, I'd work my thumbs deep into the crack of her ass and graze her little pucker. Whenever I'd brush my thumb over her anus, it would send a little jolt straight to her pussy and she'd tighten her butt cheeks in response. I could tell she was heating up because she'd turn her little ass upwards as my thumbs delved into her butt crack to get more pressure on her dimpled star. I could smell her arousal and her breathing started to quicken.

I chuckled as I left her glutes and said teasingly, "Liked that, didn't you, you little slut."

"Hai, Daniel-san. Please, Sir, a little more. I'd like to cum."

"Do you like things stuck up your tight ass, my little slut in training?"

"I don't know, Daniel-san; nothing has ever been up there before, but I must because I want it now."

I groaned when she said her ass was totally virgin and my dick lurched as if willing me to lean forward and impale her right then and there. Instead, I replied sagely, "Good things come to those who wait."

"Oh gawd," she groaned, "you nasty man. You're going to tease me with orgasm denial, aren't you?"

"Maybe," I replied teasingly, "maybe not. Either way, when you do cum, it'll be worth it."

I moved to the edge of the bed and picked up her right foot. As I brought it up, I thought, For Christ sakes, it's small! I couldn't have been any larger than a size four. I applied lotion to my hands and started to knead the sole of her foot and heel. When finished, I began to massage and stretch her little toes. She groaned her approval with her head buried in the pillow.

I started up her calf and worked the muscle then moved to her knee and massaged all around the joint. I parted her legs some and began to work on her thigh. The further up her leg I went, the more she heated up. Her breathing quickened and I could see her plump, pink pussy lips engorged with blood. She was slick and I could see them glistening in the low light. When I reached the top of her thigh, she was in a tizzy. I deliberately shied from touching her pussy.

I left the vicinity of her boiling little honey pot and picked up her left foot. She groaned out, "Please, Sir, I've been a good girl!"

I chuckled and replied, ""You certainly have, Little One, and I'm going to take good care of you. Just be patient a little longer."

She sighed in frustration. I made short work of her foot and calf and was soon again working her left thigh and moving towards heaven. I brushed her slick pussy lips twice with the back of my fingers and she nearly went off. I moved up onto the bed next to her and squirted some more lotion right at the top of her butt crack. I peeled open her cheeks and watched it slowly slide down the ravine and ooze over her winking little star.

Mioko was now panting and the tickling sensation of the liquid oozing down over her anus had her trying to clench her butt cheeks as I firmly held them open and watched her brown hole twitch. I brought my right hand up and started teasing her anal opening with my index finger. As I gently pressed, she'd push out, inviting me to penetrate her. As I fucked the tip of my finger slowly in and out of her sphincter, never entering her, I asked her, "Will you cum for me, Mioko? Will you cum on my finger if I tell you to?"

"Oh gawd!" she moaned out. "I'll do any damn thing you want, Sir, just make me cum!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.