Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

When we walked into the dining room, I was surprised to see the long table with only two chairs and two place settings. I gave Tanaka a quick glance and he smiled. He said jovially, "After we talked, I had to agree with you that my idea was a good one. Shall we?

And here I thought I was good at this!

Tanaka directed me to my seat and I motioned for Mioko to stop in place. Madoka had recovered and was as poised and elegant as ever. She followed Tanaka to his seat and after he and I had sat, she gracefully knelt at his side. When Madoka had sunk to her pillow, I motioned Mioko to kneel on hers

Once everyone was in place, Madoka sat back on her legs with her hands gracefully folded in her lap. Mioko remained kneeling and her position was absolutely flawless. I was so proud, I wanted to lean over and kiss her! My face was unchanged, but inside my heart leapt with pride. I thought I can't believe you just upstaged your mother! I am so proud very proud of you! I told her to get comfortable and sit as her mother, but she whispered, "Nanitozo, Siren (Please, Sir), I am comfortable."

I whispered, "As you wish."

God, I want you, girl! The very first chance I get I'm going to eat that pussy of yours and take you to heaven!

Tanaka raised a hand and the servers started to miraculously appear. As the food was laid before us, it was quiet evident that the staff was fully aware of what was going on. They first filled Tanaka's and then my glass of water. The head butler brought a bottle of wine and after Tanaka's approval, filled our glasses. With a nod from Tanaka, they brought out and filled glasses of each beverage for our kneeling subs. Then, two goblets of shrimp cocktail were placed before each of us.

I nodded to Tanaka and picked up a shrimp with my fork. He did likewise. I turned and asked Mioko if she was thirsty and she replied, "Hai, Siren."

I gave her a drink of water. For proper etiquette, I cut her large prawn and fed her a bite with a fork as Tanaka did the same for Madoka. As we spoke, we would alternate bites of food: first our own then to our subs. Tanaka directed the conversation and he spoke mundanely about business. I think he did this to see if ignoring our disinterested escorts, especially my formal kneeling one, would falter or break position.

During the salad, I leaned over to dab the corner of Mioko's mouth with a napkin and I whispered to her, "You look so beautiful kneeling for me, Princess. I have never been more proud of anyone in my entire life!"

She smiled, blushed and whispered, "Arigatou, Siren."

The main course was wagyu Kobe prime rib of beef. In Japan, beef is a very expensive commodity. An A5 grade wagyu Kobe steak would cost about five hundred U.S. dollars in a restaurant. Sitting on the table was about three thousand dollars worth of beef. I asked Tanaka if I could address his sub and he nodded saying, 'By all means, Daniel-san."

I said to Madoka, "Madoka, I am impressed with the efficiency with which you run your home. I was surprised to see my tuxedo neatly pressed and ready to wear. Your menu is impeccable and I compliment you."

She gave me a graceful head bow and replied, "Thank you Sir, you are most kind."

Not to be outdone, Tanaka nodded to Mioko and I nodded back with a smile. After swallowing a bit of food, Tanaka cunningly asked, "Mioko, I hear your performance at chado this afternoon was eventful, was it not?"

Without batting an eye, Mioko replied, "Hai, Siren. I confirmed in my heart my true calling in life."

Tanaka gave a smiling "Hmmm" and he then looked at me asking, "And the scene, Daniel-san: was it to your liking?"

I instantly knew then that Madoka had us spied on. Hmmm ... perceptions, right?

I sat back as I wiped my mouth and replied, "Tanaka-san, Mioko brought honor to her father and mother."

"Well said, Grasshopper."

"I had a good Sensei."

I could sense his annoyance and sloughed off his condescending remark. I was better than that — and so was my submissive. My duty was to honor her as she has honored me tonight and nothing less!

After the meal, Tanaka and I stood to leave. Mioko remained kneeling and Madoka kept her pose and wasn't about to rise until her daughter had. I motioned with my hand and Mioko planted her toes and rose so gracefully Tanaka raised his eyebrows in amazement.

Jesus H. Kee—rist! How in the hell did you do that after kneeling for an hour! I'm going to pay homage to you and kiss every square inch of that tiny little body of yours, girl! You have no idea how proud I am of you!

After Mioko rose, Madoka arose mirroring her daughter's poise. I turned and picked up Mioko's leash and walked to the end of the table to walk side-by-side with Tanaka. Tanaka put his arm around me with a grin as we walked to the living room for tea with our subs obediently a step behind.


When we walked into the dining room, I was surprised to see all but two of the chairs removed. Papa said something about an idea of his and laughed. It was then that I saw the two pillows. I felt hurt that Papa would do this to my mother and me and try to embarrass either one of us. He would compare me to Mama and judge me unfairly. I thought, If this is some sort of tough love, it sure stinks!

All Papa did was get my dander up and the brat in me came out. Inside I steeled myself thinking, If this is how you want it, so be it! Mama, it's either you or me and I'm damn sure not going to fail on my presentation night!

In deference to my parents, Daniel-san directed me to my pillow but didn't direct me to kneel. After Papa had sat and Mama had knelt beside him, Daniel-san directed me to kneel. When I was in position, Mama sat back on her legs and struck her graceful pose. I took a deep breath and thought, Sorry Mama, but you lose.

I remained kneeling as statuesque as I possibly could and Daniel-san politely whispered to me that I could sit back, but I told him I was comfortable kneeling. I saw it in his eyes — he was bursting with pride.

YESS! Mioko, two; Papa, zip; Mama, zip!

I glanced at Mama and her expression was mixed. She was proud and happy for my tiny victory, but sad knowing she'd failed her master by having the student upstage her teacher. Mama would probably pay for my victory.

During the salad, Daniel-san hit the side of my mouth with a bite and a drop of dressing lingered at the corner of my mouth. He leaned over to wipe it and whispered, "You look so beautiful kneeling for me, Princess. I have never been more proud of anyone in my entire life!"

I instantly knew that the dressing wasn't an accident. That's my man! I was so proud I felt a warmth wash over me and my cheeks flushed. I'm proud of me too.

My knees started to hurt and while Papa spoke of business I zoned out thinking back to my childhood. I remember being ten and whenever Mama would punish me, she would make me kneel on the hard, unforgiving stone floor of the kitchen in just my panties. She would walk around me with a riding crop and continually smack me. She'd zap me in the small of my back and say, "Keep that back straight," or sting my shoulders and say "Shoulders back, head up." Whenever I'd tire and start to sit back on my legs, she'd snap the crop on the back of my thighs and order "Kneel up, don't break position."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.