Collar My Heart
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

As we were walking back to the house, Mioko continued her little girl charade by skipping like a child with her finger in her mouth. I guess she thought that that now that we had established a basic understanding of each other and she could communicate a little more freely, she assumed she could act informally with me: she assumed wrong. She is young and I'm the first man she's interacted with, so I knew to be patient with her. Even so, she needed to learn, and learn quickly, when there's a time for play and a time to resume our rightful positions.

I wasn't angry with her, but I wanted her to act circumspectly. Instead of playing around, she should have been thinking of everything that had happened, its dynamics and what its results and ramifications were. She didn't realize that she should be thinking of those checklists and concentrating on moving forward. I also chalked it up to her wanting to cling to the moment a while longer.

She may look like a preteen, but she is an intelligent, adult woman and when I gave her a stern look, she knew exactly what I meant. She stepped up to my side, gently took my hand and backed up a half step to where she knew her position to be: following her Dom.

When we reached the veranda, I motioned her to sit. Once we were both seated, I explained all of this to her. I told her, "You also need to remember this — and don't ever forget it. Our private life is just that: private. Whether we're here in Tokyo, New York, or anywhere else, we separate our private lives from our public lives: just like the vanilla world does. People don't need to know that you are a submissive serving a Dom or a Master and I don't go around telling people I have a submissive or a slave. It's nobody's business.

"In all your years of training, I'm sure your mother has told you that the majority of the population looks down on us and our lifestyle. This also applies, to a certain extent, to your parents. Your parents know, from years of experience in this lifestyle, what might be happening between us. As your mother said, your job as a submissive is to trust and follow. You let me decide when and how to display our relationship: to them or anyone else.

"I'm making exceptions for you because you're young and have never had a relationship with a boy, much less a man that you've decided to submit to. You need to always look to me if you are not absolutely certain that your actions are clearly what I expect of you. In the beginning, you'll question everything you do and you will be looking to me before you do anything. I expect that and I'll not be frustrated with your indecisiveness. It's my job to determine how you will dress and how you will act until you know what I expect. Make no mistake about it; I will control every facet of your life until you know what I want and expect.

"You have a very unique relationship with your parents in that they are actively involved in your journey. Normally, reviewing and studying those checklists and making the decision to enter this lifestyle is usually a private one. Since your parents are the reason we are both where we are at this point in time, they will be involved, but to increasingly lesser degrees. You may discuss what has happened between us with your mother, but not your father. I will deal with him. You may discuss and consult with your mother with regards to the checklists, the contents of the contract and get her advice on any topic you wish. But I want every answer you put on those lists to be your decision and yours alone. Do you understand?"

"Hai, Siren," she replied with an affirmative nod.

"About the checklists; do not, and I repeat, do not be ashamed or afraid to list your true feelings about anything on those lists. Regardless of how perverted or disgusting you think your choices may be, be honest. If, after having revealed all of your hard and soft limits, your turn-ons and turn-offs, I see that something very important to you is a hard limit for me, or vice-versa, it may be that we are not compatible for each other. If so, we need to know that now — not later. Do you understand?"

"Hai, Daniel-san, I understand completely."

"Good. Now, since you are going to be making decisions that affect the rest of your life, I want to ask you a few questions and I want your unequivocal answers. If you're uncertain, say so, alright?"

"Hai, Siren."

"Did you mean every word you said earlier in the gazebo about your desire to become my submissive?"

"Hai!" she said with conviction, "every word of it."

"Do you trust that I know what I'm doing and will obey me, to the best of your ability, to know what's best for you, me and us?"

Mioko started to tear and nodded saying, "You lead and I will follow, Siren."

"Thank you, Mioko for your gift. I, in return for your trust, will devote all my energy and knowledge to lead you to begin a new life together; one that we can both be proud of and happy with. Do you believe me?"

"Hai, Daniel-san. I believe and trust you."

"Thank you again, Little One, for your trust and submission. I have a clear vision of who my submissive is: how she looks, acts and appears to others. She is confident and carries herself with pride and dignity. You are a submissive woman: not an animal to be trained. I want you to think and act with maturity, ingenuity and most of all, joy. A happy submissive is an obedient one. You will be conscious of your posture: back straight, head up and proud and gracefully elegant. Your hands will be at your sides or gracefully folded in front of you. You will act in a way to bring pride and admiration from me thereby bringing honor to me, your Dom. A sub never addresses a Dom or Master, but only answers when spoken to with respect. If you are uncertain or uncomfortable about answering a question, respectfully direct them to me for an appropriate answer. You may converse with another sub or slave as they are your equal. Do you fully understand what I've said so far?"

"Hai, Siren!"

"Are the household staff aware that your mother is your father's slave?"

"Hai, Daniel-san, everyone in the household is my father's slave except me."

"Okay. Here's what I want you to do. I want you to go inside and get ready for dinner. It will be a formal dinner, yes?"

"Hai, Siren, Papa always has a formal dinner when guests are here."

"From this point on, Mioko, you are my submissive in training. Tonight, you will be in complete submissive mode. When in public, you are not to initiate a conversation with anyone without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Hai! I will obey."

"I want you to discreetly ask a chambermaid for assistance in getting ready for dinner. Do not speak to either of your parents. Remember, your father is a Master and it's forbidden to initiate a conversation with him. Do you understand?"

"Hai, Siren."

"I want you to shower, wash and dry your hair and put it in a French braid. You will wear a kimono and nothing else. Until I say otherwise, you are forbidden to wear panties or a bra. In your hair, I want a ribbon of complimentary color woven into your braid. With your head erect, I want that ribbon tied around your waist, under your obi to hold your head in position. Do you understand?"

"Hai, Daniel-san."

I could see her shiver and I guess her pussy was juicing up again because she started to squirm. I said, "Sit still and pay attention."

"Sumimasan, Daniel-san." (I'm sorry)

I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye and glanced at the patio door. There stood Madoka looking out at us. I gave her a look and she disappeared back inside.

I continued, "While taking a shower, I want you to masturbate and think of your pleasure coming from me. DO NOT CUM! If you cum, I'll slap your clitty with a tawse until it's raw, understand me?"

"Hai, Daniel-san," she squeaked.

"After you are dressed, I want the chambermaid to bind your hands together in front of you with a ribbon the same color as the one in your hair with about two feet of excess to act as a leash. Do you understand what I want?"

She nodded and replied softly, "Hai, Daniel-san, I will obey."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.