Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

You should have seen the look on her face when I said, "With your mouth, you nasty little slut."

She swallowed hard and probably thought the worst, envisioning being throat-fucked. Mioko is a very pretty, tiny woman even though she looks to be about thirteen. I was so hard it was painful and just the thought of a woman who has never even seen a real cock much less sucked one had me primed. I wasn't too sure how long I'd last anyway. Asuko was the last one to orally please me over a year ago.

Mioko looked at me with a stunned and incredulous look and stuttered, "B-but I've never done that before. I've never even seen a real one before"

I could have asked her if I was taking things too fast, but hey, a blowjob is basic to the job description.

"Well-l-l-l," I drew out, "it looks like you're going to come face-to-face with one real soon, doesn't it? Today's your lucky day. You're going to be getting some real practical experience sucking cock. Besides, now seems as good a time as any to learn. You seem to forget something, Subbie: this scene isn't finished yet. Who's the boss here anyway?"

Gulp. "You are, Daniel-san."

With that, she slid off my lap to her knees on the floor between my legs and looked up at me as if to say, "What do I do now?"

I figured I'd help her get back into the swing of things, so I said, "Now what was it you wanted to do for me, little girl?"

"Ah, ah ... I — no, may this little girl please s-s-suck your c—cock ... sir?"

"Why thank you, Princess! That's a maaah-vel-ous idea! You most certainly may."

"W-what do I do, Sir?"

"Well, in order to suck a cock, my little slut in training, you need to have a cock to suck. Wouldn't you agree?"

Blushes. "Hai, Siren."

"So, don't you think the first order of business is to fish out my cock so you can suck it?"

"Sorry, Daniel-san. This girl is frightened."

"Why? It won't bite. Maybe spit at you some, but other than that, he's a rather friendly fellow."

She looked down, blushed and giggled. She then reached up and taking hold of my zipper, started to pull it down.

"Wait," I said. She jerked her hands back like she was going to get slapped and looked up puzzled.

I stood and told her to unbuckle my pants. She reached up and began to undo my belt, then the waist button followed by lowering the zipper. She lowered my pants to my ankles and froze. Kneeling with my tented cock at eye level, her eyes got as big as saucers and she gasped and looked up at me with a rather comical look of trepidation. I looked down, gave her a sinister smile and said, "He's waiting."

With a gulp of resignation, Mioko reached up and took hold of the waistband of my boxers and began to lower them slowly. Her face was less than a foot away from me and when she hooked my erection on the waistband, my cock pulled down to horizontal before clearing the garment then flipped up as it came free, almost hitting her in the nose.

She pulled back in surprise and giggled as she lowered my boxers. Now, she was fascinated with it. She tentatively raised her right hand and slowly encircled the shaft midway and gasped, "Oh, Sir, it's beautiful — and big!"

"Thank you, Little One, glad you like it."

"Now, all kidding aside, If and when you decide to submit to me, first and foremost, your main goal in life, if you are a true submissive, is the pursuit of my pleasure. Understand?"

"Hai!" she replied dreamily as if half listening while fixated on fondling my cock.

"Good. Now about a blowjob: no teeth. You bite or nick me and you're in deep shit. Second, see the "V" on the underside of the head? It's very sensitive and loves to have your tongue swirled around it and over the head. Use both your tongue and suction as you move your head up and down the shaft. Also, use your hand and move it up and down the portion that isn't in your mouth. With practice, you'll develop your own technique and learn what I like and how I respond.

"What I want you to do today is listen to me, memorize how I react to what you're doing and concentrate on bringing me as much pleasure as you can. One last thing: ideally, swallow it all, but if you spill a drop on my pants or the ground you'll get another twenty with my belt. Got it?"

"Hai, Daniel-san."

I don't know why, but she smiled and stifled a giggle.

"Okay, Princess, are you ready for your first belly full of cum?"

"Hai, Siren."

"Okay then, let's see how you suck cock."

Mioko swallowed then licked her lips as she started to jack me off. "Not too hard. Loosen your grip a little: firm, not hard."

"Hai," she almost whispered as she concentrated on the job at hand (pun intended).

A drop of precum slowly appeared on the head and she leaned forward and slowly licked it off. Her tiny tongue rasped over the slit and I groaned. She smiled with a single thin strand stretching between my cock head and her lower lip, evidently happy she'd gotten a good response from me. She licked her lips then started laying butterfly kisses all over the head of my dick and along the shaft. Hmmm, nice touch.

She then opened her mouth and lowered her head taking me in, closed her mouth over the glans and pulled her lips back off just faintly touching me. Her mouth was hot, wet and sensual and it sent a jolt through me. She must have sensed it because she did this about six times as she languidly stroked me with her hand and she was driving me crazy. I wanted to shove it down her throat, but tabled that thought as I silently mused; The little brat is teasing me!

I looked down at her and she was smiling around my dick. I thought devilishly, Okay you little minx, I'll remember this. Paybacks are a bitch and I can be a real bastard! Inwardly, I was happy to see her take to the task with some initiative and try to make me want her even more.

All of a sudden, she wrapped her lips around the bottom of the flange and began to swirl her tongue around the head and then switched to up and down flicks of her tongue tickling the frenulum. Oooh, this girl is gonna be a great cocksucker with some practice. Hell, she's doing pretty damn well so far.

She then started to slowly bob her head, taking a little more each time until she reached the back of her throat and gagged with a heave. She stopped and just held me in her mouth until she recovered. She was breathing heavily through her nose and she looked up to see if I was displeased.

"Don't take more than you can handle, Little One, you're doing just fine."

She somehow instinctively knew to place her hand at the point of her limit so as not to choke again and resumed her task of alternating between bobbing and swirling her tongue on the upstroke.

I knew that if she kept this pace, I'd be cumming in soon. She'd been at it for about five minutes and she looked like her mouth was getting tired, so I said to her, "This feels good, Princess, stroke with your hand a little firmer and a bit more suction. When I tighten my grip on your hair that means I'm going to cum soon. When you feel me starting to swell in your mouth, pull back with just the head in your mouth, jack me firmly with your hand and give me some good tongue action. Got it?"

"Mmmmmm," my little cocksucker replied and nodded. The vibrations felt great, but I couldn't resist and said, "Don't talk with your mouth full."

She giggled around my cock and it felt great

Thinking the end was near, my little flower doubled her efforts and was sucking, slurping and bobbing to beat the band and her handgrip was perfect. She was drooling and had my balls and her chin soaked. She drove for the home stretch without missing a beat and I began to feel that tingling in my balls.

I tightened my grip on her hair as my thighs started to tighten up and she pulled back and swirled that little tongue like she was polishing the silver. She began flicking her tongue again and I shot off forcefully into the back of her throat and grunted out, "Ahhhh, yes! Take it! Atta girl, swallow it!"

She swallowed the first shot, but choked on the second and opened her mouth. She must have felt my spend start to run out of the bottom of her mouth and moved her left hand under her chin to catch it. She finally recovered after the third blast and finished sucking the dregs until I tightened my grip on her hair saying, "Enough! Just hold me in your mouth."

I slowly pulled from her mouth and looked down at her as she panted and her chest was heaving with every breath she took. Her left hand was still under her chin and she had a string of cum dangling about an inch from her chin.

She was just frozen there on her knees, looking up at me waiting for my approval — or displeasure as a tear spilled from her right eye. I chuckled at the sight and her eyes brightened and she smiled as that string of cum swung tenuously from her chin. I pointed to it and her hand and quipped, "Well, that's your protein for the day. Eat up."

Mioko blushed and with the heel of her cum-filled hand wiped the string of dangling cum from her chin then proceeded to lick her hand clean. When she'd finished, she looked up at me with a smile and I pointed to my dick and said, "A good girl always cleans up her messes."

She blushed and proceeded to reverently give me a nice tongue bath. When she'd finished, I just stared at her and then the light went off in her head. She pulled up my boxers and then my pants. I grabbed my pants and stepped to the side, tucked my shirt in and finished dressing.

Mioko hadn't moved or said anything but sat back gracefully on her legs with her head bowed in place. I said to her calmly, "Mioko, look at me."

She shuffled on her knees and looked up at me. I sat back down on the bench where this whole scene began and said, "The scene is over, Mioko. You are released from your submission. I want to thank you for trusting in me and surrendering to me. You did very well and I'm proud of you: very proud. You took the initiative to be creative, even on your first blowjob and I'm impressed."

She quickly scooted to me and fell forward and wrapped her hands around my knees with her head in my lap and cried. I pulled her up, placed her on my lap and just held her. I asked her, "Are you alright? Are you okay with everything we did, or is there something troubling you?'

"No, Daniel-san, I'm fine. In fact, I feel wonderful, happy and alive. I'm most proud of the fact that you are proud of me. I wanted so much to please you and I tried my best. I loved it all. Even the times when I was frightened, I knew I was safe. Please, Sir, don't leave me! I know that no matter what you have me do I can trust you. Just don't leave me."

"Mioko," I replied, "You're high on adrenaline and endorphins right now. What I said to you still applies. I still need to know as much about you as I can and you need this time for introspection. We're not talking about an isolated scene like we just played out, but our lives. You need to be absolutely certain that this is what you want and I'm the person to give it to you. When you read that contract, you need to be willing to sign it without any doubts or reservations. If you decide I'm the Dom for you, I will be taking you back to New York with me to live. There won't be any backing out. Either you fully commit yourself to be submissive to me, or remain here with your parents: there is no in between.

"It's not going to be as easy or as wonderful as you might think, but a lot of hard work. There will be times of sadness, frustration and uncertainty ahead and you need to be fully committed to any relationship we might have. Do you understand?"

"Hai, Daniel-san," she replied with a sniffle. "But, Sir, how do you feel about me ... now. I know I didn't ... well, perform perfectly today. I almost spilled your cum. Do you still want me?"

"Yes, Princess," I assured her, "I want you. I want you very much. For your first time, you did well and you used your head — and your hand — and caught everything. By using your hand and catching what escaped, you showed your respect for me. In the end, you still swallowed it all.

"I felt that connection between us during the scene and I believe that we fit together very well. I just need to be certain that you want me to guide you. I think we both know what will happen in a week when I leave, but we must go through all the steps. There aren't any shortcuts. You may not understand it yet, but if you really wish to give me your gift of submission, you need to trust me. Trust that I know what's best — even if you don't like it — and find peace in the fact that I will devote my time and energy to helping you become all you can become."

In a small, weak bird-like voice, my little flower answered, "Hai."

"Now, how's your little butt? Still hurt?

"Hai, but it's a good hurt. Know what I mean?"

"Yes, I think I do. How about your first time sucking a cock?"

"I loved it! Everything about it: your smell, your taste, and the way you feel and the fact that I could give you such pleasure. I thought you were going to make me try and swallow that katana."

"Don't let go of that thought because one of these days, you're going to be expected to do just that."

"Gulp."

She smiled meekly and blushed as she rubbed her throat probably imagining what my cock would feel like lodged in her throat


When Daniel-san looked at his dick and said, "With your mouth, you nasty little slut," I almost choked. I thought for sure he expected me to swallow the whole thing and I got really nervous — no, scared was more like it. He called me a nasty little slut. He gives me too much credit. I'm just learning to be a slut. Nasty comes later.

I couldn't help but look at him with a shocked look on my face and say, "B-but I've never done that before. I've never even seen a real one before"

I knew that wasn't going to matter much, but I thought — I hoped — that he'd go easy on me. I saw the lust in his eyes and I could tell he was anticipating my mouth on him, but jeez, a girl's got to start at the beginning, right?

He began toying with me and made the joke about coming face-to-face with one very soon and that my introduction to sucking cock was definitely going to begin very shortly saying, "Besides, now seems as good a time as any to learn."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.