Collar My Heart
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

As is the custom, Mioko, as hostess of the tea ceremony, entered the gazebo first and started a small portable butane stove to heat the water for the tea. She then carefully arranged all the utensils for the ceremony. After she'd finished, she came to the door and formally invited me in and without saying a word, directed me to my place opposite her on a tatami mat. I took off my slippers, entered and knelt, sitting back on my heels where she'd directed me. She then, with a coy submissive smile offered me my choice of the various kaishi, or sweets, ornately decorating the plate.

She then offered me an ornately hand-painted bowl, or chawan, for my approval. I nodded and handed it back to her. Then, she ritually cleaned each of her utensils in front of me. She then took the lid off of the cup holding the tea and withdrew a spoonful of the crushed tea and ceremonially tipped the spoon ninety degrees, allowing the tea to fall into the bowl. She then gave the spoon a sharp tap on the rim of the bowl. She then poured the hot water into the bowl and began to stir it briskly with a bamboo whisk, or chasan. As she stirred the tea, the green liquid foamed a little. When the tea was mixed, she raised the bowl with the front facing me, bowed her head and offered it to me.

I head-bowed accepting the bowl, turned it so that the front was facing her and took two large sips, wiped the rim and after turning the bowl, handed it back to her. Mioko bowed her head and took the bowl from me, turned it, front facing me and drank the remainder.

"The tea was excellent, Mioko," I complimented, "and the kaishi was delicious. But best of all, you were flawless in your execution. Well done, little one."

"Domo Arigatou, Daniel-san. Your reassurance and encouragement calmed me down and I wasn't so frightened. I felt so safe and accepted in your arms, Sir."

"I'm happy that I can make you feel that way. Now that we're alone and relaxed, I'd like to talk to you very candidly. By now, you've probably either figured it out on your own or your mother has told you that your father is the one responsible for our meeting today.

"He loves you very much and wants to help you achieve your dream of being in a safe, sane and consensual D/s relationship where you can become what you believe is your nature: a submissive. At the same time, your father wanted to help me get on with my life after the death of my wife, Asuko. She died a year ago of a brain aneurism."

"Yes, Daniel-san, Mama told me. I'm very sorry for your loss. When we first met, it seemed we could look into each others hearts and I saw a deep sadness in your heart."

"Domo, Mioko. Believe it or not, I felt the same way and it was as if I could see into your heart also. He felt that you and I would be a very compatible match. If you and I happened to connect, he felt that he could help us both find what we need in life to grow and be happy."

I paused for a moment to let my words sink in and continued, "To tell you the truth, I didn't put much faith in the chance that you and I would make the connection that your father had hoped, but I did come here with an open mind. I must say that I probably felt what you felt in that I was shocked, utterly surprised and very happy when our eyes met and we seemed to connect on a very deep level.

"I must say however, that I was taken aback by your tiny and youthful appearance. You look like you're a very young teenage girl,"

"I know. All my girlfriends say I look like the AV model, Jysa. Although she's Thai and Filipina, we do look very similar. She's tiny and has a young girl's figure like mine. I can't do anything about how I look, and I apologize that I don't have the fuller figure of a more endowed woman even though I'm an adult. I worry that I don't have the attributes that are pleasing to you and you won't find me appealing."

"I admit, Mioko, it was a shock at first, but I find you to be a very lovely, although tiny woman. I'm more concerned about the connection we've made and your mindset than your physical attributes. I confess that you have a very unique beauty and sensuality that I find very alluring."

"Domo, Daniel-san. I'm very relieved that you accept me as I am. I'm happy that you find me so"

"Now, on to the important things," I continued as I pulled the documents from my shirt pocket. "Before we go any further I need to hear, in your own words, that you are agreeable to fostering a D/s relationship with me. I'm not asking you to submit to me ... just yet. There are things that need to be discussed such as your hard and soft limits, what turns you on — and off, what type of relationship you're looking for and what you expect from that relationship. We also need to discuss what you're willing to do to have that relationship."

Mioko sat silent for almost a minute. Looking directly into her eyes, I could tell she was seriously thinking how to respond. To her credit, she didn't just say the first thing that came to mind like an impatient child, but pondered her reply carefully.

"Daniel-san?" she said almost questioning, "If I have trouble putting into words what I'm feeling, please forgive me and be patient." She gave a cleansing sigh and continued, "When we first met and looked into each others eyes, I could see it. The tone of your voice, your word choice and cadence, your manner and bearing, the way you react and the way you listen to me, the way I react to you ... it all feels ... it all just feels right. We've made some kind of soulful connection that I cannot deny.

"Up until a few days ago, I never would have imagined that the man I'd feel this way about wouldn't be Japanese. I just always assumed that only a Japanese man could understand me completely. Like you said, it's not our attributes that matter, but what's inside a person. I find you incredibly captivating on all levels.

"I want so much for you to be pleased with me and I just keep making mistakes. I'm afraid that you'll think me too childish or too young and immature to bother with. I'm so afraid of losing something that has changed me inside in ways I don't understand. Ever since I was nine, I've always thought I knew what I wanted, but now, everything is so overwhelming! I realize that I don't really know who I am or what I expect by getting what I've always wanted: to be submissive to a man that would cherish me. I know that's still what I want; I just don't know what to do about it.

"I believe in my heart that you can be that man, but I'm so afraid that I'll fail to meet your expectations. I would like to try and be that woman for you, but I don't know how. What am I willing to do? Anything within my limits to do, Daniel-san, but I can honestly say that I will try as best I can to make you proud of me and worthy to have you as my Dom."

I smiled and chuckled lightly and she looked at me with sadness, probably thinking I was laughing at her. I quickly said, "Mioko, I'm not laughing at you, but it's rather charming that you don't really realize who or what you are; even after years of mentoring by your mother. Let me explain.

"Are you submissive? I can assure you that you are. You've mentioned several times your desire for me to be pleased with you. A submissive has that exact trait: a deep desire to be pleasing. They also display a positive physical response to certain activities within a D/s or BSDM lifestyle. You certainly demonstrated that today at lunch. It's also a common trait that someone new to the lifestyle may have an idea that this "feels right", but doesn't really have a clue as to what they really want."

"But ... but,"

"Bear with me now," I could see the look of confusion on her face. I tried to calm her by saying, "I'll tell you exactly what you're feeling and you tell me if I'm wrong. This all seems so exciting to you, it just feels right, but the fear of the unknown makes you doubt your true nature. You're probably wondering if the reality of a D/s relationship is what you've pictured in your mind. You may already have some things you'd like to try, such as being spanked or tied up, but other than that, you don't have any idea as to what you really want or would come to desire. At this point in time, you really don't know who you are as a submissive and what you will eventually enjoy, do you?"

"No Sir, I don't. And you're right. That's exactly how I feel."

"Being uncertain is normal, and a fear of failure or to be somehow unpleasing is very submissive. I can see your eagerness to please, you're chomping at the bit to submit and you feel you can trust me, but you're not sure of yourself. You trust your parents' judgment of me that I am the type of person that won't abuse you or take advantage of you, but you really don't know me. Even though your father and I are very close, I don't know him intimately and he doesn't know me. We both know what kind of people we are, but as to private particulars, well, that's something we don't share. We all have our particular kinks: he has his, I have mine, and you have yours.

"But Sir..."

I cut her off saying, "Let me finish. I have here a BSDM and humiliation checklist I want you to carefully study and fill out. On each, grade each category from zero to five. Zero meaning you won't do it, that's a hard limit for you and five meaning you can't live without it. Anything in between will open new horizons for us to explore. Do you have any questions so far?"

"But Sir, I don't think I'm into humiliation. Why should I fill it out?"

"Mioko. Don't think of humiliation in vanilla terms, but in D/s terms. Think of humiliation as humbling yourself to your Dom or Master. For example, maybe you like to be called names such as slut or cunt. Maybe you get a thrill out of being forced to wear a short skirt in public without panties. Maybe you have a kink for water sports. These things may be humiliating to a vanilla woman, but a turn-on to a sub. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, now I do."

"In order for me to give you what you need and push your boundaries to help you grow as a submissive, I need to know as much about you as possible. It's my job to give you what you need, what you find pleasurable and to push your limits without hurting you mentally, emotionally or physically. I'm a Dominant: not a sadist or a control freak. If you choose to submit to me, I have a very grave responsibility to treasure your gift of submission and cherish you, protect you and always consider what's best for you — and us."

"Oh, Daniel-san. What you just said makes me melt inside!"

"I'm also not a mind reader. You need to tell me what you need. There has to be complete and open honesty. The key word here is complete. There must be complete and total honesty from you AND from me. I will never lie to you or deceive you. I may surprise you, maybe even frighten you when I push your boundaries, but I'll never give you more than what I think you can handle. For that, there needs to be complete trust. Without total honesty, there cannot be total trust. If you can't trust me, or I you, then we're just wasting each others time and likely to hurt one another."

"I completely understand and agree, Sir. But if I'm studying these checklists and filling them out, where will you be? I thought we would be spending time together."

"Tonight, after dinner, I'm going to retire early to alleviate my jet lag. Tomorrow morning I'll be leaving for the weekend to see Asuko's family. This will give you time to look within yourself and fill out the sheets. You may consult with your mother if need be, but the answers you put on these sheets need to be yours and only yours. Do you understand?"

"Hai, Daniel-san." Mioko looked down and I saw her tears start to spill from her eyes.

I reached across and took her hand asking her, "What's wrong, Little One? What are you crying now?"

"I'm sorry, Daniel-san. But today has been such a whirlwind. First I find the man I've always dreamt about, we're spending time together alone and now, you're leaving and I won't see or be near you until Monday."

Mioko was now openly crying with her hands over her face. I stood and went to her side, knelt and held her to me. I stroked her hair and soothed her saying, "Now, now, Little One, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a relationship. If we take the time to do things correctly right from the beginning, we'll succeed in having what we both want. I'll give you my cell number and you can call me anytime: day or night and I'll be there to answer any questions and alleviate your fears."

"But, Sir, already I miss you! Just being in your arms..." Mioko turned and wrapped her arms around me. I looked down at her upturned face and I hungrily pressed my lips to hers. Not waiting, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and gave her a smoldering passionate kiss. She kissed me back with the same passion and she moaned into my mouth. We kissed for several minutes and when we broke away, she meekly looked down and sighed.

"Please, Sir, help me. I need you."

Surprised, I sat silent looking into her eyes for a few moments pondering her request. I certainly wasn't going to take her virginity in a gazebo on a tatami mat in broad daylight without her signed contract and profession of submission. I decided that now was as good a time as any to see if her desire to submit to me was true.

I stood and walked to a bench that was along one of the inside walls of the gazebo and sat, looking at her gracefully sitting back on her heels. She was looking at me with imploring eyes, fidgeting. I said calmly, "Mioko, even though we haven't signed a contract yet, and without me knowing any of your limits, will you trust me and submit to me for the next thirty minutes or so?"

"Hai, Daniel-san. I asked, and I trust you and will submit to you."

"All right. We're going to play out a scene. For the duration, you are to refer to yourself as 'this girl', this 'whatever you chose to call yourself', but don't use the words 'I' or 'me' to refer to yourself. One other thing: don't cum unless I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Hai, Daniel-san, this girl understands."

"Good." I looked into her eyes and although still wet, she had a look of smoldering passion and she was still fidgeting. "Kneel and keep still," I said in a commanding yet even tone. She rose to her knees with her hands at her sides like a statue. Thinking that a little humiliation along with some embarrassment would really press a few buttons, I asked in a contemplative tone, "Since I don't know you yet, I'd like your opinion on something."

"Huh? I mean hai, Siren?"

"I was thinking ... it seems to me than only a naughty, nasty little girl would walk around with a dripping cunt and sopping panties. What's your opinion?"

My little subbie emitted an audible "Uhhh" as she closed her eyes and blushed.

"Well?"

"This ... this girl thinks you are correct, Daniel-san. Only a naughty, nasty little girl would have a dripping cunt and sopping panties ... sir."

I thought it would have more impact if I ordered her in Japanese so I firmly ordered, "Suppokasu! (Stand up!)

Her eyes shot open and she rose as quickly as she could while not falling over. "Turn and face me, Little One" I ordered. She pivoted on the balls of her feet and stood erect facing me about eight feet away.

"Come closer."

Mioko took several steps towards me and stopped about four feet away. This being her first scene or interaction with a man in a D/s situation, I decided to be more dramatic than usual. I leaned over and placed my right elbow on my knee and resting my chin in my hand looked at her as if studying her. After a few moments I sat up erect and in a calm even tone asked her, "So, Little One, do you have sopping panties?"

I heard a guttural groan and as she blushed she nodded her head yes.

"I can't hear your head move, girl, answer me."

"Hai, Daniel-san, my — I mean, this girl's panties are sopping wet.'

"Take them off and give them to me."

She almost started hyperventilating, breathing through her mouth. She hesitated a moment, slowly grabbed her sides tightly under her obi and worked her panties down her hips under her kimono. She shimmied a little and when they had fallen to her ankles, she took a small side step and squatted down with her legs together, picked them up, took a step towards me and extended her hand. I took them from her and they weren't only wet, they were soaked! You could have wrung them out. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her fragrance. Her essence was musky, heady and all woman. My cock sure thought so as I quickly became erect.

"Hmmmm," I mused as I inhaled another sample, "Smells like nasty little girl pussy to me." I threw her lacy, pink, sodden panties back to her and commanded, "Smell them and tell me what you think."

Mioko slowly brought the soiled garment to her nose and as she inhaled, she quivered. She bowed her head and just above a whisper replied, "This girl thinks that they are definitely a naughty girl's nasty panties ... sir."

"What about the dripping pussy that was encased in those nasty things? What does it look like? I'd venture to say it's a swamp."

The poor little thing almost crumpled. She staggered a moment and whispered, "Oh, gawd!"

Her hands were visibly shaking but she slowly leaned over and with her right hand grabbed the outer flap of the kimono at her knees, reached inside with her left and pulled the inner flap outwards. When she had it open, she ever so slowly pulled a little more and held it open for me to see her vulva.

Mioko had a fleshy mons with fat labia majora a little darker than the surrounding skin color giving her vulva the appearance of a ripe peach. Her inner lips were plainly visible and shiny, but didn't protrude outside her outer lips. From the appearance of her unsheathed distended clit, she had the biggest clitty I'd ever seen. It actually looked like a mini dick. She had a very sparse smattering of fine, black silky hairs right above her cleft, but the rest of her vulva was bare.

From smelling her essence, I wanted to bend her over and eat her up like a condemned man having his last meal, so I took a few moments to get my cock under control.

While looking at her charms, I said softly, "Come closer and spread your legs a little; I need to check and see if you are a nasty, naughty little girl."

She didn't answer, only stepping up and stopped two feet in front of me. "You didn't answer me, Little One. What, are you asking for punishment?"

"Sorry, Sir, this g-girl is frightened."

"If I find out you're a nasty little slut, you better be scared."

"Gasp!"

As I dragged my fore and middle fingers up the center of her crease, her pussy was soaked and on fire. She even had matching trails of pussy cream running down both thighs. She shivered and moaned "Oh god, Sir, this slut is gonna cum ... sir."

"Don't! You! Dare!"

Knowing she was on a hair trigger, I withdrew my hand and put my middle finger in my mouth and made a production of sucking off her juices. She groaned and started to pant. I then ordered her to kneel in front of me. When she was in position, I stuck my forefinger in her mouth and asked, "Well, what's it taste like to you? Did this come from a nasty little slut's cunt?"

With a faraway look in her eyes, she sucked her juices off my finger. I could feel her tiny tongue swirl around my finger as she savored her essence. When I slowly pulled it from her mouth, she whispered, "Hai, Daniel-san. It came from this slut's sopping c-cunt."

I sat back against the gazebo wall and crossed my arms. "Well, it seems we've proven that you are a nasty little slut with a sopping cunt. Now, what do you think happens to little sluts with sopping cunts, hmm?"

"I, I mean, this slut doesn't know, Sir."

"I'll tell you. They get punished."

"Oh gawd, Sir, this slut is gonna cum without even being touched!"

"You better not! If you cum without permission, I'll beat your little ass so hard you won't sit down for a week. Understand me?"

"Hai, Shujin."

"I didn't give you permission to call me Master! So, let's see now. You're a nasty little slut with sopping panties that didn't answer me and now you presume to call me Master. I think twenty across that tiny little ass of yours should do it, don't you think?"

She was trembling now. She started to teeter a bit and I touched her shoulder to steady her and said, "Be still, Little One. You can do this. Make me proud. Now, lie across my knees and take your punishment. Don't cum, because if you do, you'll really get it, understand me?"

"H-hai, Daniel-san."

With that, she rose and slowly draped herself over my lap, my hard cock poking her in the side. I picked up the ends on her kimono and flipped the entire thing up onto her back, exposing her tiny bare derrière. She had the tiniest, perfectly shaped round little butt I'd ever seen. Two perfect little firm, pert globes just begging to be spanked.

She had her legs together, so I told her to open them a little, just enough so that I could see her pussy from behind. She was shaking on my lap and as I touched her firm right butt cheek, she started from the contact then relaxed. As I gently rubbed her luscious cheeks, I said to her, "Now count. Thank me and then ask for another. If you lose count or cum, we'll start all over and then you'll get the spanking of your life. I'll spank your dirty little cunt and clit if you cum. Remember, no cumming without permission. Do you understand?"

"Hai, Daniel-san."

Mioko was primed! She wasn't on my lap for more than a minute and already I could feel the wetness against my pants leg. "When you're ready, slut, ask for your punishment."

She took a deep breath, waited a moment then asked, "P-please, Sir, spank your nasty slut's ass."

SMACK! Right butt cheek.

"Eeeek! One. Thank you, Sir, another please."

SMACK! Left one.

"Ow! Thank you, Sir, another please. Wait! Two."

SMACK! Right one.

"Relax you butt cheeks, it won't hurt as much."

Before she could answer, SMACK!

"Hissss. Three — no four. Thank you, Sir. Another p-p-please."

SMACK, SMACK! One to each cheek.

"Oh gawd that hurt! Six. Thank you, Sir, a-another please.

At ten, she was literally running like a faucet. I contemplated hitting her on her cleft, but I knew she was teetering and would certainly have cum. I could have made her cum and punished her for it, but I wanted her to succeed. I wanted her to relish in the happiness that she'd made me proud. So, I broke my cadence and stroked her pink and rather warm derrière and told her, "You're doing well, little one. Hold on and don't cum. Ready?"

"Your slut is ready, Sir. Please continue."

"That's my girl! You're making me so proud of you."

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"OW, OW, OW! Oh pleeeze, Sir! Let this slut cum!

"Focus Mioko! Count!

"Thirteen. Thank you, Sir, Another please."

"Good girl."

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Uhhh! Fifteen. Oh, gawd pleeeeze, Sir!"

At eighteen, her ass was bright pink and as hot as her pussy was wet. From the way it felt, her pussy was a swamp and my whole thigh was soaked, but she hadn't cum. God this little pixie was making me proud! I could sense she was closer than a pussy hair from cumming so I rubbed her hot cheeks and encouraged her with, "Almost done, Princess. Just two more and I'll give you your release. Don't let me down, Baby. You can do it. Ready?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.