Collar My Heart
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I'd put my trust in Tanaka when I agreed to meet Mioko and left New York with an open mind and an optimistic attitude. I'd tried to plan for all the contingencies and "what ifs" so I copied a BSDM checklist and a humiliation chart to a disc and printed out a hard copy of each for Mioko to fill out along with a contract if there was a chance that she and I hit it off. I wanted her to fill out the checklists so that I could get an accurate understanding of all her limits: hard, soft and everything in between. I also wanted to find out about her various kinks.

In planning for those contingencies and "what ifs", I also made some alternate plans in case Mioko's and my meeting didn't turn out as Tanaka had hoped and we didn't connect. I had called Asuko's parents and told them I was going to be in Tokyo for a week and would like to visit. They were ecstatic and offered to put me up for the duration. I politely declined saying that I would be very busy with business and would be keeping some crazy hours, but I did agree to staying and visiting with them over the weekend. Considering the very full day that Mioko was having so far, these arrangements would work out to both of our advantages. I'd get to visit with my former in-laws and Mioko would have time to reflect and fill out the checklists.

After lunch, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth in anticipation of my garden tour with Mioko. After finishing my ablutions, I put the checklists in my shirt pocket. Before I exited the bedroom door, I looked both ways before entering the hall. I chuckled to myself Maybe they should put a flashing yellow light and a sign that says 'watch out for speeding waifs. Thankfully, there was no speeding kimono-clad waif cruising the hallway.

I walked to the living room and Madoka told me that Tanaka had left to see a business associate and would be back for dinner. Mioko was changing her kimono and would be ready shortly. I told her that we could forgo the tea ceremony, thereby allowing Mioko to dress casually[1]. Madoka wouldn't hear of it.

I asked her, "I'm curious, Madoka, why did you tip her over the edge?"

She laughed and replied, "Because the poor girl was teetering on the brink like she was walking on a razor blade ever since you insinuated performing cunnilingus on her. All I did was put her out of her misery. Besides, you started it."

"Guilty as charged, but I didn't expect her getting that worked up over a little innuendo."

"Daniel-san, you need to remember that she's never been with a man. She has dreams and fantasies about all kinds of sexual scenarios. She is totally overwhelmed by you, your looks, your manner, everything. Her fantasy Dom and lover now has a face. You are now the focus of all those fantasies and believe me; she may look like a tiny little girl, but she's definitely a woman with a healthy imagination."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said appreciatively.

"Please, Daniel-san," Madoka said as she looked down at her hands in her lap, "she's awed by your dominant carriage, but she needs to know that you can be tender, loving and caring towards her also."

"I can see that, Madoka," I responded. "I know that those qualities are also needed for her to give her submission with a joyful heart; not because she simply wants to be dominated. She can get that be going to a club and choosing someone to scene with."

"Sumimasan (I'm sorry, informal), Daniel-san," she answered, "I didn't mean to presume you didn't understand. I just wanted to give you my assessment of her needs."

"I know you didn't, Madoka," I assured her, "and I appreciate your input. It is always welcome."

Mioko made her appearance a few seconds later dressed in a beautiful pink and periwinkle kimono with flowing chrysanthemums and cherry blossoms with a wide, royal blue obi. I remembered Asuko telling me a little history of the kimono and the obi. The height of the kimono fashion was during the Edo Period[2]. The social and marital status of a woman or young girl could be determined by the color(s) of her kimono and the width and height of her obi.

I stood as I saw her enter and as she approached I smiled and said, "You look absolutely beautiful. You seem to bring such beauty and character to the kimono that I can honestly say that I've only sensed on a few women."

She blushed almost as bright as her kimono, bowed and replied, "Arigatou, Daniel-san. Interestingly, I love to wear kimono. I'm Japanese; proud to be Japanese and this is the traditional dress that only a Japanese woman can bring to life. It's strange that you say that I bring something to kimono. Let me see..."

She walked over to the bookshelf and after looking for a moment extracted the book she was looking for saying, "Here it is," and turned to a page she had bookmarked at some earlier point in time. "A Japanese writer by the name of Kondo Tomie once wrote about the kimono and I quote: 'If you wear kimono yourself, it's obvious that the sleeves get in the way as soon as you do anything and that your steps are hindered by the narrow skirt. I suppose, too, that the soul of a woman who wears kimono is spiritually in a man's shadow as she walks behind him, suppressing any trace of her own ego. Since such women are rare these days, it's probably useless to hope to find anyone who truly loves to wear kimono.' I guess it's just in my nature to love to wear this garment. I have a full collection that I wear for any and all occasions."

With that, she closed the book and respectfully returned it to its place on the bookshelf. As she turned from the bookcase to face me I said, "Mioko, you certainly bring out the spirit and beauty of the kimono in all of its splendor."

"Domo arigatou, Daniel-san," she replied with a blush. "You are too kind."

"I would never lie to you, Mioko," I answered firmly but softly, "I'm only stating the truth."

Our eyes met and I gave her a look that let her know that my words had a more relevant meaning than just to her kimono. The look in her eyes told me she understood.

"In my heart I believe you, Daniel-san."

Her heart spoke through her eyes as if she had a peace in saying it. Our eyes remained locked on one another for a few seconds, then she blinked as if to shake herself back to reality and said, "Well, Daniel-san, it would be my pleasure to give you a tour of our garden and perform the chado for you. I am at your disposal," and with that, she gave a coy smile and looked down.

"By all means, little one," I replied with a soft smile. So, it seems the little woman didn't get enough at lunch and was in the mood to play. I'm game. So as coyly as she had spoken I replied, ""With a lovely kimono-clad woman at my disposal, I'd be remiss if I didn't take the opportunity to enjoy her company." With that, I stood and waved in the direction of the patio and said, "Lead on, Little One."

With a slight bow she replied "Hai, Daniel-san," and turned to walk outside.

We stopped momentarily to put on our sandals then headed towards the garden path. As we walked, Mioko was explaining about this flower and that, and she was proud when she pointed out the cherry trees and said that her father had them planted when she was born. She especially liked the rather large but peaceful koi pond with its trickling stream. The sound of flowing water over the rocks was all that was heard other than Mioko's voice. In true Japanese fashion, this environment brought a feeling of peace, tranquility and contemplation.

I listened quietly while Mioko babbled on about this and that and simply observed her. Whenever she would look at me her eyes would brighten and she'd invariably blush and turning her head, continued on with the tour. Before I knew it, we were standing in front of the doorway to an elaborate, enclosed gazebo.


When Daniel-san said he was going to his room to freshen up, I thought, Thank god! I can go change my sopping panties, wash my bad, bad pussy and change my stained kimono.

I was leisurely going through my closet when it dawned on me to get my butt moving. Doms don't like to be kept waiting and here I am fussing in my closet.

I quickly decided on my pink kimono: one of my favorites. Having chosen my kimono, I went to the bathroom for some personal hygiene. Looking at my nude form in the mirror, I placed my hands on my flat chest and sighed, "Why can't I have a decent pair of tits? I'm not greedy, even an A cup would be fine."

I figured that I'd forgo the bra, but I definitely needed panties. I knew for sure that my kitty would be leaking down my thighs the minute I was next to him and looking into those dreamy blue eyes. I suddenly realized and giggled at the thought that I was "gaga over a gaijin."

So I quickly slipped on a matching lacy pink pair and started getting dressed. Once I got my obi tied, I carefully turned it so that the bow was in the back and made my way to the living room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.