Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I asked Tanaka if I could wash up and change my shirt before eating. Tanaka summoned the butler and he escorted me to my room. My suitcase was at the foot of the bed and lying on the bed was a en's black lounging kimono. I stripped off my shirt and tie and washed up. I declined the kimono due to the early hour and instead donned a clean shirt.

I'd just stepped out of my room and had turned to pull the door closed when all of a sudden WHAM! immediately followed by a high-pitched "Eeeek!" Someone had nearly bowled me over. I was knocked into the door jam and was barely able to avoid having my face rudely kiss the teak door frame.

I turned to see my assailant and found Mioko sitting on the floor, legs askew. She quickly moved to all fours without taking her eyes off of me then moved to a kneeling position. She looked up at me with fear in her eyes like she was about to be flogged for nearly bowling me over. My silent demeanor didn't assuage her fear either. I thought it amusingly fortuitous to see her kneeling before me so soon. Damn, things are going ahead of schedule! I silently mused. I didn't have the heart to torture her any longer so I leaned over and with a smile offered her my hand. She relaxed and her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Are you all right?"

"Hai, Daniel-san."

She placed her tiny hand in mine and I felt her tremble. She stood as gracefully as she could under the circumstances, blushed and bowed her head saying, "Moushiwake arimasen, Daniel-san, (I'm sorry, very formal)."

"Did you know you're beautiful when you smile?"

Blushes. "Domo, Daniel-san."

I lifted her chin with a finger and said, "I didn't mean to frighten you, Little One, but you looked so lovely on your knees I just had to take you all in."

"Arigatou, Daniel-san. I am honored you are pleased with me."

Still gently holding her chin with my finger I replied softly to her, "I'm very happy to hear you feel that way. I think we'll get along nicely, don't you? Provided, that is, you don 't break my neck first."

She giggled then said, "I was in a rush to get to the patio before you and wasn't paying attention."

"Well now that you needn't rush, let me escort you to lunch."

I didn't give her a chance to think much less answer. Taking her hand and heading towards the living room I said, "Shall we?"

"Hai, Daniel-san."


When Papa said that Daniel-san had gone to his room to freshen up, I told Mama, "Good, that will give me just enough time to change my panties," and off I went.

After cleaning my seeping pussy, I donned a fresh pair of panties, straightened my kimono and headed for the patio. I was hurrying down the hall fussing with my obi (belt) when all of a sudden it felt like I hit a stone wall with an "OOOF! I bounced backward and landed flat on my butt with an "Eeeek!"

When I looked up to see what I'd run into, to my shock I saw Daniel-san pushing himself away from the door frame. He turned and looked down at me with an expressionless gaze. Shit, shit, shit! He doesn't look angry ... I think. Surprised, no ... Hell, I don't know. Why do things like this happen to me? Get up you idiot!

I tried to save what little dignity I had left and awkwardly tried to get up. Damn this kimono! Resigning myself, I moved to all fours, but I dared not break eye contact. Fumbling, I then moved to a kneeling position to stand up. I looked up at him and froze. He still had that expressionless look on his face and hadn't said anything yet so I just held my position.

He then smiled as he leaned down, offering his hand and asked, "Are you all right?" and I knew everything was okay. Relieved, I smiled and with an embarrassing nod answered, "Hai, Daniel-san."

As I took his hand I felt a tingle run up my arm. I couldn't help it; I just shivered at the feeling. I felt embarrassed as I attempted to stand as gracefully as I could. Being nervous didn't help matters any either.

I could feel his eyes on me and I flushed. Get a grip, girl! I lowered my head and with the utmost respect apologized, saying, "Moushiwake arimasen, Daniel-san."

I expected him to say something like "That's okay," but instead he said, "Did you know you look so beautiful when you smile?"

My pussy flooded. He thinks I'm Beautiful! God, his voice! The words rolled off his tongue like melted butter. If my pussy acts like this every time he speaks, I'll have to wear a maxi-pad all day. Damn thing's got a mind of its own ... so much for clean panties.

I was so flustered I could barely get out "Domo, Daniel-san."

When he told me I looked lovely on my knees, I almost lost it. I don't know what came over me but without even thinking I blurted out, "Arigatou, Daniel-san. I am honored you are pleased with me." Did I just say that? My heart spoke for me and I was flooded with joy because he said he was pleased with me.

When he made a joke about me breaking his neck, I giggled. I was going to coyly ask Him if I deserved a spanking, but quickly thought to myself, Don't be bratty, you don't have much meat back there. He's a big man and you may get more than your tiny butt can handle.

He took my hand and immediately started walking down the hall saying he was going to escort me to lunch. Trust and follow, Trust and follow... In awe of him I simply replied yes and followed like a good little girl.


I didn't wait for her answer I just walked her down the hall to the living room. With Tanaka's blessing and Madoka's tacit approval, I knew I had a lot of leeway within a set of boundaries and there was a great deal I could do within those boundaries, so I thought I'd have a little fun with Mioko over the incident. When we reached the living room, I didn't know the way to the patio so I asked her, "Which way?"

She started to let go of my hand, but I gently held firm. She looked at me, smiled and nodded the way so I gently pulled her towards our destination. When we walked out onto the patio holding hands, Tanaka raised an eyebrow and Madoka gave a Mona Lisa-like smile.

The four-foot square, four-legged table was a bit small for four people, seeming to be more appropriate for an informal eating area for two, but would intimately accommodate four. As Tanaka seated his wife, I observed that Madoka sat erect with her feet tucked under her chair. As I seated Mioko, I noted that Tanaka, having a bit of middle-aged baggage around the midsection, sat with his legs on either side of the chair across from Madoka. I watched as Mioko sat gracefully erect, but had slid her tabi-toed sandaled feet forward a little, ankle to ankle. I chuckled to myself that this was going to be fun.

I sat myself across from Mioko and smiled at her. She blushed, fluttered her eyelashes and demurely looked down as she placed her napkin on her lap.

As the maid served the sushi, Tanaka made the usual polite inquiry asking if everything was to my liking. Mioko looked at me directly for a moment, probably wondering if I was going to mention our earlier collision, then turned her gaze to her plate. Both Tanaka and Madoka were discreetly observing both of us closely. I answered jovially, "A delicious meal with close friends and a lovely flower to appreciate. How can life be any better?"

Mioko blushed again. Damn, she's a pretty little thing when she blushes! I started to firm at the thought.

Tanaka chuckled and replied, "Well said, Daniel-san, well said."

Madoka followed with, "Domo, Daniel-san, domo arigatou."

My little flower just smiled.

Everyone was waiting for me before starting, so I took my first bite and with that, everyone began to eat. Tanaka had been my sensei and I knew the way he thought. After swallowing, I remarked, "Tanaka-san, I have to sadly confess that I was assaulted in the hallway a few minutes ago by a speeding, kimono-clad waif and was forced to admire the craftsmanship of your woodwork close up."

Mioko looked like she'd died of embarrassment. Madoka simply smiled, and Tanaka answered, "Is that so." He cocked an eyebrow toward the perceived perpetrator and asked, "Did you recognize this speeding, kimono-clad waif?"

"Indeed I did, Tanaka-san. But since I'm a guest in your home, I thought I'd simply bring it to your attention and leave the matter to you."

"Well, Daniel-san," Tanaka grinned, "since you were the offended party, I trust you can determine a response that's appropriate to your satisfaction."

"I'm puzzled though and I seek your advice," I said as I watched Mioko out the corner of my eye, "Sensei and will defer to your wisdom. Do you think a spanking would suffice or merely a good tongue lashing?"

Mioko perked up, froze and squeaked, her mouth agape with a piece of sushi an inch from her mouth. She first looked at me with a wide-eyed stare and then her father, anticipating his response. Madoka giggled.

She's flushed and squirming in her seat. I'd venture her little pussy is a sopping mess and I bet she tastes as sweet as she looks! I was really enjoying this! Tanaka and Madoka were too and from the condition of the subject of our discussion, so was the naughty little girl. I almost had to adjust my growing appreciation for her delicate charms.

"Hmmm," he muttered contemplatively, "Motive is the key here, don't you agree? If you feel the assault was premeditated, then by all means the discipline should fit the crime. But if it was unintended, then a good tongue lashing might be sufficient, don't you agree?"

I agree, Tanaka-san," I said with a coy smile to my squirming little flower, "that motive is the determining factor and I will carefully consider your advice."

I watched as a blushing Mioko swallowed and shoved the sushi into her mouth followed quickly with a sip of tea. With part one of my little plan complete, we moved on to polite conversation and continued eating. Mioko was surprising silent as she ate, opting to be seen and not heard. I wonder why?

After allowing a few minutes to pass until things settled, I slid my foot forward under the table and removed my foot from my house slipper. I eased forward with my foot and grazed the top of Mioko's tabi-socked toes and quickly pulled back about two inches right as she was about to put another bite in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.