Collar My Heart
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

I couldn't get a flight out of New York on the following Friday, but Trudy booked me on a flight leaving JFK at seven am on Thursday morning. That put me into Tokyo on Friday morning at ten. This gave me an additional day, which pleased both Tanaka and me considering the main purpose of my visit.

In preparation for the trip, I approached my meeting Mioko with a positive attitude. I owed Tanaka, in his wisdom that much. Trusting my mentor, I owed myself that much. I'd put together a contract and purchased Mioko a collar. It was a Stealth Turian style collar made of 3/8-inch diameter stainless steel with a locking Allen set-screw and an engraved charm that read, "DAW" on the front side and "Mioko" on the back. It was beautiful in that the hinge and locking screw were invisible. It also came with a set of leash rings. Knowing Tanaka had a fully equipped "playroom", I didn't bother with any of the other accoutrements of the lifestyle if I needed any.

The seventeen hour flight gave me plenty of time to think about my life. For some reason, preparing to meet Mioko had been different. I also thought a lot about Asuko. Ever since her death, I had clung to the vision of her face and the memories we shared together. It eased the pain of her loss, but after my conversation with Tanaka, I realized I was clinging to a ghost. Love is for the living; a ghost can't love you back. It was time to move on and I could almost sense Asuko's spirit releasing me from my grieving.

As I cleared customs, Tanaka was there with a cheese-eating grin on his face. "Daniel-san," he said respectfully with a slight bow extending his hand in friendship, "glad you could make it!"

I returned his bow, took his hand and replied, "Tanaka-san, it's always an honor and it's great to see you again."

Having only a carry-on, we made our way to his limousine and talked of old times. Understandably, there was an undercurrent of nervousness between us. I broke the ice by asking, "I hope that if things don't work out, that this won't affect our friendship."

"Don't give it another thought, Daniel-san," he replied with a slap to my knee. He could see my nervousness and quipped, "Let's just take things as they come and see what develops. We'll cross each bridge as we come to it, Grasshopper," and he broke out in laughter. "Sorry, Daniel-san, but I saw the opening and just couldn't resist. Relax, Daniel, it'll all work out. I'm sure of it."

Jeez, I haven't even met the woman and I'm sitting here with sweaty palms. His tone settled me and brought me back to reality. I'd given this a lot of thought over the past week and agreed with Tanaka that it was time to move on. I was stagnating. Asuko would have wanted to see me happy again.

Tanaka explained in greater detail the relationship between Mioko and Madoka saying, "You're probably wondering why Mioko's submissiveness has been nurtured by her mother with my approval. It was quite by accident that one night when Mioko was nine, Madoka inadvertently left the secret door to the playroom ajar. Boy, did she get her butt paddled for that! Anyway, Mioko awoke during the night and went looking for one of us. She happened to see her mother and me in the playroom. When she asked Madoka about it the next day, Madoka was worried at first, thinking the child might have been frightened by what she may have seen. When Mioko revealed what she'd seen on her mother's face and that she felt an overwhelming need deep within herself to follow in her mother's footsteps, Madoka came to me looking for answers.

"Madoka and I discussed this at great length and we felt that if this was something she really identified with, then her mother would guide and direct her in consultation with, but without any overt, direct interference from me to become what she felt was her calling. If Madoka felt, with my input, that Mioko wasn't inclined to follow through with her childhood desire, we'd abandon her guidance in this area. There has existed a tacit understanding between Mioko and me in that we've never spoken about it, but she's well aware that I know of her desires and her mother's mentoring. I believe at some point, she's had the impression that her mother and I would introduce her to the lifestyle at the right time. By that I mean socially. I would never consider topping my own daughter and she's never indicated any desire for me to do so. She fantasizes and masturbates about an imaginary, perfect mate nightly."

"Don't they all when they're right on the cusp?" I added.

Tanaka chuckled to himself and I asked him what was so funny. He replied, "Madoka knows all about you and Asuko and will catch on the moment she sees you. The only one ignorant of the fact that a game is afoot will be Mioko. By then, it'll be too late and Madoka will bite her tongue and watch things unfold — even if only out of curiosity. I just love surprises, don't you?"

With a wry smile I replied jovially, "Now I know why we think so much like, you always were a good sensei."

We were approaching the gate to his home when Tanaka pulled out his cell phone and speed-dialed the house. Madoka must have answered because Tanaka asked if she and Mioko were ready. He told her we were approaching the gate and would arrive in a few minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.