Alien - The Beginning - Cover

Alien - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Jim felt good when he turned off I-40 heading north on US 89 in Flagstaff. It had been three days since the incident at JJ's parent's home and he thought he had everything pretty well in hand. He was driving the van and following Benito and Blake in the restored Chevy Malibu as they headed toward northern Utah. They had decided on 160 acres outside of Kamas Utah with options on two more adjacent 160 acre parcels. Jim thought it was particularly appropriate because of the unique nature of the mountains that Kamas was located in. The Wasatch mountain range was the only one in the world that the summit line ran east and west. All other mountain ranges in the world run north and south. The land had been purchased through a front man that Benito knew about. A trust had been set up to pay for the land. The front man had paid for the land from the trust, and Benito had blocked his memories of the transaction. Nothing would lead back to their group.

JJ was sitting beside him and Kim was in the captain's chair behind her mom. Cherie Placer was riding in the captain's seat behind Jim.

The night after the incident at JJ's parents a call had come in to Jim from Cherie. Her parents had objected to their daughter deciding that she didn't want to be hurt and used by them any longer. JJ went with Jim to the Placer home. Cherie's dad had happily let them in when Jim knocked at the door. Cherie's dad thought they were one of the couples his wife had invited over to use their daughter and teach her a lesson in compliance. He had happily chatted to them as he led them to the basement play room about some local political contest for city council.

Cherie had been tied to a contraption that had her arched backward. Her legs were strapped to braces that could be moved to accommodate whoever was using her at that end of her body. Her head didn't have a support and the way she was arched a person wanting to use that end of the young girl had full access to her mouth with a straight shot down her throat. A ring gag, a device like a small donut was strapped in her mouth so she couldn't close her mouth. The straps around the girl's chest that held her to the contraption had a hole so her tender nipples poked through but the straps were tightened cruelly so her tits were crushed against her young frame.

Her hips were elevated by the contraption when Jim and JJ came down the stairs so the man using her could fuck her in the ass and he was pounding into the poor girl. Another man was fucking her mouth through the ring gag. The man that was using her mouth had full access across her tongue and down her throat. Alligator clamps with wires leading from them had been attached to both her nipples and her clitoris.

Each time the man fucking Cherie's ass thrust into her a woman sitting beside the contraption would press a button on a little box. The poor girl would try to scream around the hard prick in her throat and arch against the straps holding her in place. The man fucking her ass would groan and describe how it tingled on his cock when Cherie's mom did that and begged her to keep it up. Two more men were waiting in line to try the unique experience.

Cherie looked at them wildly out of the corner of her eye as Jim and JJ reached the bottom of the stairs. Jim didn't know if she recognized him or not because after that one look her mom pressed the button again when the man slammed into her ass and she screamed as best she could around the hard meat in her throat again.

There were perhaps 12 people in the room in various states of undress. Some were drinking and they were all sitting and lounging around the room, except for the ones involved with Cherie. Some had obviously finished using the young girl and were recuperating for the next round. Others were still waiting their turn.

Jim was disgusted and asked JJ to join with him. His will slammed into the people sitting around the room and they attacked each other in a mad frenzy of sexual lust. Women's dresses were ripped from them and men were thrown to the floor. The two that were waiting in line turned and pounced on Cherie's mom. Jim guided them to release Cherie and replace her with Cherie's mom. The ring gag was forced in the mother's mouth so she would get the same benefit her daughter had received. Jim and JJ didn't do anything to Cherie's mom. She was fully aware that her daughter was being released and she was being strapped in and all that it meant.

JJ looked around and saw other little toys they had used on their daughter and she became enraged. She grabbed two men's minds and they tackled Cherie's dad. Another man helped them strap Cherie's father over a special chair so his butt was sticking in the air. Another ring gag was found and was forced in Cherie's dad's mouth and strapped in place. He wasn't modified either. He was completely aware of what was happening to him and his wife.

Jim sent Cherie to get dressed and pack a few things while he and JJ finished up with her parents. He didn't want her to see how he left them. They looked at the gadget Cherie's mom had used to shock her daughter and found it had other attachments. They found an attachment that had a single snap that was so strong it would pierce the flesh. Jim forced the first one open and let it close on one of the woman's nipples. A drop of blood ran down the little bit of tit that was sticking through the strap and she screamed. He snapped the other clamp onto the other nipple and another drop of blood trickled down. The last one on her clit had her thrashing and jerking in her bonds. JJ pressed the button once to see what the effect would be and the woman actually moved the contraption she was jerking around so hard. They found that other wires could be attached to the little box and those were attached to Cherie's father's cock, balls, and nipples. JJ pressed the button again and both the mother and the father started jerking in their bonds.

The two of them stepped back to look at their handiwork. Cherie's dad was crying and her mom was whimpering as her head hung down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.