Alien - The Beginning - Cover

Alien - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

"We have a watcher," Kim broadcast to all of them. She sent an image of a van parked two houses down from JJ's parents.

"Can you nudge them to redirect the microphone to the house next door," Jim asked?

Jim could feel Benito, Jorge', and Blake join with Kim as she focused on the occupants in the van. Jorge' was slumped in his seat looking like the typical gang banger as he slowly cruised down the street. Kim was lying on the seat so she wouldn't be seen. Her mind was focused on the occupants of the van despite the smile in the back of her mind at the distraction she was causing to Jorge' by having a pretty blonde head on his lap.

There were three soldiers in the van and all three were focused on their job. Kim could follow the images in their minds and knew they had heard the one-sided conversation of JJ's mom, Collette, on the phone.

"At least they didn't have the phone tapped yet," Jim thought.

"Yes but if they know the back door is being left unlocked then the alley will not be a safe place," Jorge' pointed out.

Kim was able to pick up that the other van from JJ's house would be dispatched to help as soon as the mess there was resolved.

"We don't have much time," Jim thought. "JJ, go now. Kim, can you redirect the laser they are using to listen with?"

"Yes, just a second," Kim responded as JJ got out of Jim's car.

Jim could feel it as Kim caused one of the soldiers to yawn and stretch. The outstretched arms bumped the laser just as the other two looked away for a moment and the laser was shifted about 10 degrees so it pointed at a neighbor's window.

"Done," Kim thought.

Jorge' parked his car about a block and a half away. Both he and Kim still had a good view of the van but they really didn't need it. They could have parked in the next block but Kim wanted to see what was going on with her eyes as well as her mom. She was confident, but that was her mom going in there and Kim wasn't going to take any chances.

Jim pulled out of the alley and parked on an adjacent street that would give him quick access if he needed to get in the alley and to JJ quick.

JJ quickly went through the back gate and ran to her parent's back door. She paused to look around the back yard quickly then opened the door and entered. She reset the house alarm so they would have a warning if anyone else came in and looked around the kitchen. The only light in the kitchen was the pale green night lights her mom had spread all over the house. A Home Depot advertisement a couple of years ago had said, "Nightlights, two for the price of one, less than a penny a day energy usage." JJ's mom had bought two dozen and every room in the house had two or more pale green nightlights. JJ didn't know how long they would last because they didn't have light bulbs. They had a green phosphorous coating that was activated by a very small electrical current.

JJ shook her head to clear her mind. She was thinking about nightlights and she was about to tell her parents and uncle that she wanted to have sex with them so they too could be infected by an alien. She had to focus.

"Thanks a lot," Abby said to her. "Now I am an infection."

"Oh, you know what I mean," JJ thought back to her alien. "That is what they will think."

"Maybe," Abby replied and JJ could hear the smile in the thought. "I know what you meant but you were right. You do need to focus and that worked. You may be surprised at how much they trust your judgment. I have never met them but I have looked at the relationship you have with them in your memories. I just think you will be surprised."

"I hope so," JJ thought as she silently walked through the dimly lit house toward the back bedroom. She noticed the bed in the guest bedroom hadn't been disturbed and stopped for a moment. That meant all three of them had been in the master bedroom all the time. She smiled to herself and thought, "This might be easier than I thought."

JJ paused outside the door and thought, "Well, here goes. Stay with me Jim. I might need some moral support here. This feels weird."

JJ could feel all of them join her, even a distracted Benito and Jorge' as Benito continued to drive. JJ felt a surge of emotion at the love and trust she felt from them all and had to smile. She knew she would be OK.

JJ tapped lightly on the partially open door to her parents' bedroom and entered at her father's invitation.

Bill and Collette Janis were in bed with the covers pulled to their waist. Her mom had a light robe over a night gown that almost made JJ blush when she saw how sheer it was where the robe parted. Collette was sitting up in the middle of the bed and was using the headboard as a backrest. JJ could tell even through the covering of her moms robe that her figure was still pretty good. Bill was lying down with his head on the pillow talking to his wife and brother in law. The covers were pulled down so they only came to his waist and JJ could see the grey hairs on his chest. She also noticed how toned the regular exercise he did three times a week was keeping his stomach and chest. JJ could see three indentions on the pillows and smiled to herself.

Uncle Bran was sitting in an overstuffed Queen Anne's chair that was situated on the side of the bed that also had the empty pillow indentation. A similar chair was situated on the side next to her father.

JJ's father was 57 years old and just less than 6'2". He was a little heavy at 240 pounds but he didn't look fat. His dark blonde hair was pretty thin on top and the short haircut style really didn't help. Bill always grumped that, "Old men lose their hair. I am not going to grow what I have left longer to try to fool someone."

JJ's Uncle Bran, Collette's brother, real name was Brandon Hawthorn. He was also 57 years old. Bran was 5' 7" and weighed about 170 pounds. Bran was two months older than JJ's dad and JJ had grown up listening to stories about how the two had been best friends since the first grade. JJ wondered how they had survived childhood from some of the stories they told.

"Is it OK if I sit down?" JJ asked nervously as she nodded toward the empty chair. "This will take more than a few minutes."

Collette harrumphed and gestured toward the chair. "You sounded awful serious on the phone honey," Collette said gravely. "What is this about leaving town and not knowing when you are coming back?"

JJ settled in the chair and reached out for her father's hand almost in a reflex gesture. They had always been very close. There had never been anything really sexual in the relationship but her dad had always been the one she would go to when she had a problem that needed to be worked out. Not the 'girl' problems of course like what to do when she had her first period. JJ went to her mom for that and other embarrassing things like when her nipples started really to itch when they started to grow and her first training bra. The serious problems like what to do about a boy that wanted to go farther than she wanted to go went to her dad. Her dad would listen until she was through and offer advice based on her needs. She would sit on his lap and cuddle into his big chest and would feel safe with his big arms wrapped around her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.