Alien - The Beginning - Cover

Alien - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

"And now," Jim said as everyone settled into their seats, "JJ and the girls could lose all the mementos of their lives. There are pictures and keepsakes from JJ's dead husband and the girls' father. There are keepsakes of the girls growing up that will be lost. I don't want to see all that lost. I know these things aren't important compared to our lives but they are still important. We also need a contact in Phoenix. All of us have too many ties here to just walk away. The contact needs to have the authority to gather JJ and the girl's belongings. We also need someone in Phoenix that can gather information for us but who is not conspicuous about it. Just as important, we need to be able to communicate with that someone or group without being traced. We need to have all this done and be out of town by tomorrow or at least in a hidden location that we can lay low for a few days."

"I have a plan but it will involve bringing three more people into our little group." Mentally he laid out the substance of his plan.

Somehow Jim's plan was changed during the discussion. That was when Jim understood that, even though he was the leader, he was not the dictator. He was the leader by acceptance and would only hold that position as long as he made good decisions and listened to his people. "Listen to me," he thought. "I'm beginning to sound like some damn politician." He noticed he didn't get one comment from JJ or Kim at the thought. He had been practicing that brick wall thing that Kim came up with. Maybe it was working.

One major change in the plan was that JJ refused to just waltz into her parent's home, seduce them by manipulating their minds, and give them this gift from another dimension. She refused to manipulate her parents. The only thing she would accept was explaining to them what was going on and how they could help. JJ blushed when she tried to figure out how to tell them they all needed to make love to make it happen. She blushed but she grinned too.

The problem with this plan was that it took time and they had very little to work with. Explaining everything that happened from Sunday night to Wednesday night along with all the ramifications was difficult when explaining it mind to mind. Doing it verbally would take much longer and be a lot harder. So they had to plan for more time. Originally Jim had planned on dropping JJ off and picking her up later. That wouldn't work now. They finally decided to drop the van at Jorge's and use some other cars he just happened to have available. They wanted to make sure the van wasn't associated with them in any way and they would need to pick up the trailer at Jorge's later anyway.

They decided on a two car patrol perimeter around JJ's parent's home. Jim would drive a third car and drop JJ off in the alley behind their house but stay very close in case there were problems. Jorge' and Kim would be in one patrol car. Benito and Blake would be in the other. They all agreed the patrol cars would be the safest place in this whole arrangement for the girls since they absolutely refused to stay with the van.

Jorge' and Kim would be riding in a restored '69 Dodge Charger. Benito and Blake were in a restored '70 model Chevy Malibu.

Jorge's reply to Jim's question about the restored vehicles was just a grin and with arms spread wide expansively said, "Jiiimmmm, I have led a very profitable life of crime. Not only did I have a very high income but I had a lot of free time. Unlike some of my associates who blew their money and time on booze, drugs and women, I rebuilt old cars."

Jim and JJ ended up in a beat up, four year old Ford Taurus. The paint was faded and the home installed window tinting was plainly peeling from the inside of the windows. Jim started to object to driving a derelict vehicle because they all needed to be driving something reliable. He stopped when Jorge' started the engine. It was not stock.

Jorge' was grinning at Jim when he got out of the car. "It took me longer and was harder to make this look like a real beater than it took me to install the engine. Do you know how hard it is to make paint fade like that?"

JJ called her parents just a little after 1:00 AM. She called from one of three disposable phones Jim purchased at a Circle K. Collette said they were still awake but JJ said she sounded like she had either just woke up or was a little hoarse from something. Jim tried to imagine what could make her a little hoarse and the image of a cock in her throat popped into his mind. JJ punched his arm while holding the phone to her ear and Blake snorted. Apparently his brick wall thing didn't work all the time. He could tell from Blake's thoughts that the image of her grandma with a cock in her throat was interesting.

JJ explained that she had to talk to them but no one must know she was there. She couldn't come to the front door but would they look for her at the back door in about 10 minutes? They needed to keep the lights off and could they talk in the back bed room, the master bed room with just a lamp on? Also, this included Uncle Bran and would it be OK if he was with them in the master bedroom too?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.