A Basic Instinct
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Following her captivity and abuse from Rick; her stalker, Debbie vowed to stay away from men and their mistreatment of her. Can Debbie stick to her decision, or will her true nature win through?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking   Prostitution  

Debbie stood under the shower and allowed the water to stream down over her. She soaped her body lovingly, before letting the running water rinse her off.

She stepped out and wrapped a warm fluffy towel around her torso and then went to study the meagre contents of her wardrobe.

She found some black lacy underwear with a matching bra and suspender belt, and she had a pair of silky stockings still new in their packet.

She put these on and stepped into a pair of spiky stilettos, and then studied herself in the mirror.

"Wear something sexy underneath," the fat tramp called Will, had ordered her.

Her blue eyes flashed with excitement as she scooped up her auburn hair to clip it on the top of her head.

Debbie smiled as she pulled on the pretty wrap around dress. Those two dirty tramps would be coming in their pants once she started to dance for them.

"I want you to strip as you dance for us," again Will's command drifted through her mind as she went to switch on the landing light to signal to them that she was ready.

She stood waiting at the top of the stairs — her heart beating with anticipation until the silence down stairs was disturbed by the quite hum of soft music.

She walked slowly down the stairs — making them wait for as long as possible.

Debbie walked into the dimness of the living room and felt a rush of pure adrenalin as the two tramps looked at her with undisguised lust in their grubby features.

"I thought I was going to have to come and look for you," Will the bigger and more dominant of the two tramps, reprimanded her.

"You two dirtied me so bad it took me a while to get clean again," she couldn't resist throwing in the jibe and Will's little hiss of annoyance told her she'd hit the spot; he'd get her for that later she had NO doubt.

"Come and stand over here where we can see you!" he snapped irritably.

Debbie hid her little smirk and went to stand in front of the two of them. She clasped her hands together and looked down at the ground, her whole demeanour one of meekness and compliance.

"Now start dancing!"

She listened to the soft music for a moment and then ever so slowly she began to sway her hips. She lifted her arms slightly so that the soft fabric of her dress clung to her curves, and swayed seductively to the music.

"Ahh! Now ain't that nice Will!" Burt chirped up enthusiastically.

Will gave an impatient little grunt but his eyes remained fixed on Debbie. He felt his cock beginning to swell in his trousers as he thought of the things he was going to do to her.

"Now strip!" he grunted, his voice thick with lust.

The wrap around dress had about half a dozen little ties, all of which were loosely fastened.

Debbie moved over to the two tramps as she continued to sway and swirl. She held out one of the ties invitingly and hoped that they would get the message.

The tramps were dirty, useless, aimless vagabonds, they were not however stupid.

They spotted the ties very quickly and each leaned forward eagerly to pull at them.

The dress slid open and fell from her shoulders in one graceful motion, and the gulps from the two tramps was a real boost to Debbie's ego; as she danced in front of them in her sexy black underwear, complete with silky stocking and sinful stilettos.

They sat watching her for a full five minutes, before Will reached forward again to tug at the cups of her bra.

Her boobs popped out of the lacy material to show her pretty, pink; very hard and prominent nipples.

Debbie bent over the two tramps, and rested her hands lightly on the back of each of their heads. "Look," she whispered huskily. "One each."

The two men smirked as they remembered the day in the park and how she had said that to them then; just before they had laid her on the ground to suckle on them.

As she continued to sway her hips to the music her boobs jiggled in their faces, just too tempting for them to resist as they each opened their mouths to draw one of her nipples in and to suckle hungrily like new born babies.

The lightning bolts that were shooting through Debbie; travelling all the way down to her throbbing pussy were almost overwhelming.

In the park the two men had suckled on her boobs and fingered her pussy as they had pulled on their dicks.

That wasn't going to happen today.

Suddenly Burt pulled away and stumbled to his feet. "It's no good," he gasped agitatedly. "I've just got to fuck her this time."

He walked behind Debbie and in one viscous motion he ripped her lacy knickers from her.

Debbie gave a little yelp of surprise as she dropped forward a little and rested her hands heavily on Will's thighs for support.

Burt wasn't finished with her yet though as he nudged her at the back of her knees and she fell into a kneeling position in front of Will.

Burt forced her legs open and plunged his rock hard dick, deep into her sopping wet pussy and began to thrust at her as hard and fast as he could.

Debbie gave a little grunt and the tears came to her eyes as she saw Will unfastening his trousers with a huge grin on his ugly face.

"Well since your offering girly."

He let his own hard cock spill from his trousers and looked to Debbie expectantly.

With Burt hammering away behind her and Will looking forward to a blow job in front of her; Debbie was really beginning to feel ill used.

She reached out her hand to grasp at his dick and took it deep into her throat. Then with her other hand she began to desperately finger her own neglected clitoris.

"Ahh yes girl; just like that!" Will sighed fighting the desire to close his eyes and just enjoy the sensations. He desperately wanted to keep watching Debbie as Burt fucked her from behind and she sucked on him like an old pro.

He could see that she was getting off on it, and it was going to be a close call as to who came first.

Burt enjoying the delights of a woman's pussy after so many years of abstinence and watching his good friend Will getting the blow job of the century felt the adrenalin surging through him. His excitement was just too much and he spilled his load deep into Debbie with a howl of triumph.

Debbie gagged and gulped as she sucked on Will's cock, he smelled none too clean and tasted disgusting, and she thought with fondness of Mr. Groves. He'd seemed dirty and disgusting when he'd first made her suck him off, but she had learned to enjoy the taste of him, and it was memories of him — coupled with the warmth of Burt's fluids that sent her spiralling into an orgasm that almost choked the life out of her when Will gushed his load down her throat so unexpectedly.

The three people separated to collapse wherever they happened to be - in exhaustion.

Will looked down at Debbie with a knowing little grin. "So how was that for you girl?" he asked tiredly.

Debbie looked up at him; clearly unimpressed. "You said you would give me lots of orgasms, but it looks to me like I shall have to pleasure myself to get even one."

Will's grin faded into a scowl and his eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "If it's orgasms you want girl, then it's orgasms that you'll get."

He reached out to grab her so fast that Debbie barely had time to squeal as he pulled her onto his lap and began to finger her roughly.

He pushed her down onto the sofa and his hands moved over her body as he groped and squeezed and mauled her.

"Is this what you want girly? Do you like it a bit rough?"

Will's stinking breath breathing all over her. And his dirty grubby hands invading her most private and delicate places, yes this was exactly what she wanted as she put up a token struggle forcing him to pin her down, grabbing both her wrists with one of his huge hands.

"Now lie still!" he hissed.

He rubbed at her clitoris and Debbie felt herself getting wetter and wetter as he continued to breath all over her.

He hooked his fingers and slowly began to insert two of his big fat digits into Debbie's pussy.

Burt sat on the floor watching and giggling, as Will finger fucked the beautiful young woman; who looked so innocent but could act like a cheap whore.

He crawled over to them and began to pinch one of her nipples, rolling it between his finger and thumb and kneading at her soft breast.

"You like that don't you Debbie?" Burt whispered in an excited little voice.

When she didn't answer him; he pinched harder on her nipple causing her to groan in pain.

"Yes you do like it." He hissed in satisfaction as he felt his dick twitching again in expectation.

He leaned over her to suckle on her nipple and Will's fingers began a hard pumping action that set Debbie up for another long and vocal orgasm.


The two tramps spent the weekend with her and Will made sure that Debbie enjoyed many more climaxes as did the both of them.

It was late Sunday morning and Debbie had just about had her fill of them.

"I think that the two of you need to leave now," she told them firmly.

The pair of them shrugged their grubby shoulders in a philosophical manner and grinned at her.

"May be we can come and visit with you again?" Burt asked hopefully.

Debbie frowned thoughtfully. "I don't think that would be a good idea, but..." she looked at them sternly. "If you leave now without a fuss, then I might visit with you in the park sometimes."

The two men figured that they had nothing to lose. If she chose to visit them then there would be lots more fun to be had, but if she decided not to; then at least they'd had a hum-dinger of a weekend, one they were unlikely to forget.

They left Debbie's house with a cheerful wave.

Debbie made sure the doors were all securely locked, after all this house seemed to be a magnet for intruders and perverts alike and she really had had enough for the time being.

She climbed the stairs to take a much needed shower, and then set about tidying her mother's home.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.