A Basic Instinct
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following her captivity and abuse from Rick; her stalker, Debbie vowed to stay away from men and their mistreatment of her. Can Debbie stick to her decision, or will her true nature win through?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking   Prostitution  

She walked through the house, switching off lights as she went. She was; she suddenly realised, now quite over the trauma of Rick, where she could walk through a darkened room once more, without feeling as though there was someone lurking in the shadows.

Debbie climbed the stairs yawning as she went, it had been a long day as she'd said to Mr. Groves, and all those bad feelings which had boiled inside of her since Rick, had all blown away, leaving her feeling more relaxed and, lethargic than she could ever remember feeling.

She crawled into bed and was asleep soon after, she slept the night through and a fair part of the morning, and climbed out of bed with a light heart and went and took a shower.

Debbie ate a light breakfast and seeing that it was only just after ten in the morning, decided clean and dust the place. She opened a couple of windows and let some fresh air into the stale rooms.

She sat down to a cup of coffee glancing again at the clock, twelve thirty. Not long now, she thought with a little thrill of excitement. She wondered what Mr. Groves would want to do to her today, as she wiped a damp hand down her trouser leg.

Debbie frowned down at the clothes she was wearing, no these simply would NOT do. She ran up the stairs to rummage through her wardrobe, the lady who had come in to collect her things for her had not packed everything, and Debbie was pleased to see hanging at the back, the little black skirt and the almost transparent blouse, that Mr. Groves had once given her the money to go out and buy.

She slipped out of the trousers and pulled off the lightweight sweater she was wearing and carried the skirt and top over to her bed. She'd not bothered to close her curtains and she glanced out of the window as she placed the clothing on top of the bed.

A movement in the bedroom across the road brought the smile to Debbie's lips. Pete!

Standing in only her bra and panties she lifted a hand to wave, and then pulled the curtains across to give her some privacy.

She slipped into the skirt and top and left the bedroom; leaving the room in semi darkness.

She had just reached the bottom of the stairs when she heard Mr. Groves knocking on the back door.

Debbie smoothed down her skirt with hands she was surprised to see shaking a little bit.

"Come on Debs, pull yourself together girl." She muttered as made her way to the kitchen.

Mr. Groves was knocking impatiently for the second time, and again Debbie hesitated before reaching up to slide the bolt back.

"What took you so long?" he grumbled irritably as he stepped through the door.

"I was just changing my clothes." She told him as she closed the door again.

As she stepped back she noticed the little bag in Mr. Groves' hand. She licked he lips as she felt a thrill of anticipation rush through her. What would he do to her today?

Mr. Groves studied her for a moment, in her little tight fitting black skirt and that thin white blouse; it was so thin he could see her skin beneath it quite clearly. She had tied back her copper curls to keep them out of the way, and along with those big blue eyes of hers, it gave her that little school girl look that always made him hard for her.

He reached out suddenly and tweaked at her nipples. "That's better," he mumbled with satisfaction, "if you're going to show them off Debbie then the least you can do is make sure that they are nice and hard for me."

"Yes Mr. Groves." Debbie whispered respectfully.

Mr. Groves gave an evil little snigger, "into the living room then Debbie and let's get started."

He didn't wait for her just marched through to the other room and sat down on the sofa.

Debbie walked in more slowly, her head down like a little girl expecting to be punished.

She stood in front of him waiting for directions.

"Put your hands behind your back Debbie, and keep them there until I say otherwise." He instructed firmly.

As Debbie did this using one hand to grasp the other wrist, Mr. Groves lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side so that he could finger her clit for a bit.

"I think Debbie," he said quietly, "that you've been a naughty girl," he hooked his finger and pushed it slowly into her.

He marvelled at how wet she already was for him, and the power it gave him over her. He could do almost anything he wanted to her and she would accept it as long as she gained some pleasure at some point. The girl had the heart of a slut, and the soul of a prostitute and he needed to make her recognise that fact.

"Have you been a naughty girl Debbie?" He asked her.

Debbie shrugged her shoulders in a sulky fashion. "I don't know Mr. Groves, I don't think so." She looked at him warily as he pulled his finger quickly out of her again.

"No Debbie, you've been a VERY naughty girl and you need to be punished."

She stepped back a little but Mr. Groves just grabbed hold of her. "Come on girl over my knee with you."

He only had to force her a little bit and then there she was bent of his bony knees with her little bottom sticking invitingly up.

He pulled her skirt up and then her knickers down a little so that he could rub at her bare bottom for a moment.

"Are you ready Debbie?" He whispered softly. "Don't forget to count, and don't forget to say thank you."

Debbie sucked in a breath waiting for that first feeling of pain.

SLAP! "One, thank you Mr. Groves." She cried out.

SLAP! "Owwwe! Two, thank you Mr. Groves.

He rubbed her cheeks a couple of times and Debbie gave a little sob.

SLAP! "Three, thank you Mr. Groves."

The next three came hard and fast give Debbie almost no time to count them and her bottom was beginning to burn from the sting of his hand.

SLAP! "Ouch! Seven, thank you Mr. Groves.

He gave her a dozen hard spanks and by the end Debbie was crying in earnest.

SLAP! "Oooohhhhh! Thirteen, thank you Mr. Groves." She sobbed.

He pushed her up again to stand in front of him, the bulge in his trousers clearly visible.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.