Penrose Books - Cover

Preview

Penrose Books

by KVN

Copyright© 2010 by KVN

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Historical, Anal Sex, Squirting, Water Sports,

Historical Sex Story: A 100 year secret history of a certain building in a unnamed American city.

If a stranger to the neighbourhood walked past Penrose Books the subtle name wouldn't fool them for long. It's got mirrored windows, peeling paint and fluorescent blacklights illuminating the "Over 21s ONLY" sign plastered in the door. Although, in truth, the only reason to walk anywhere near Penrose Books is to get to it. There isn't much through traffic on this dingy little alley and every other business in the area is long gone. Boarded-up rowhouses sit on the main street and abandoned auto-shops flank it on either side. The Penrose family sex-shop won't be going anywhere anytime soon, though. It's been in the same spot, doing roughly the same thing, for eightysome years.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.