The Private Adult Tutor - Cover

The Private Adult Tutor

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man proficient with computors teaches a 57 year old woman and her 29 yr old daughter enough about computors to help them protect their grand kids and kids from internet perverts; but it seems they want more than just computor lessons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

On the Thursday; I once more arrived at the house and was greeted by Marie; As soon as the door was closed she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. Breaking the embrace she laughingly said, "I told you I could do anything better than that old battleaxe!"

I teased her somewhat by responding, "That so called battleaxe is your mother and you should show some respect!"

"Oh I do respect her but as they say all is fair in love, war and sex... !" she replied.

"I take it that means I am supposed to be a trophy of war then!" I said laughing.

"Oh no! You're more like a sex object; from what mum tells me!" she responded.

I hinted that we should move on and get the computer lesson over and done with; we moved off and Marie took to the spreadsheet very well and seemed to understand fairly well the idea of formulae's. When she had checked the working shopping bill calculator she had just created; she turned with a giant smile on her face and said, "The only fault with this spreadsheet is it does not tell me how much you want to fuck me!"

"If you taste as good as your mother then I want very much to eat your cunt but first I want you to remove your blouse and let those fucking great tits free!" I responded.

Without further rebuke she simply began unbuttoning her blouse when I stopped her and asked, "Where are your children?"

"Don't panic, they are at my house with the old battle axe that is my mum!" she quipped.

Soon her blouse and bra slid to the floor and she raised her arms high in the air as she let out an audible Ta Da! I stepped forward and allowed my hands to feel her waist; then slowly sliding them over her skin towards her tits. As my hands circled her tit flesh I squeezed them slightly and Marie groaned. Raising her tit up I lowered my head and ran my tongue over the tip of her nipple again this was greeted with a low soft moan. Closing my lips over her nipple I gripped it in my teeth and pulled firmly on the rock hard nipple. Suddenly I felt her hands on my shoulder as she gasped, "Oh Ray you do that so well! If my old man could have done that I would never have divorced him three years ago; and I would not be wearing out my vibrators now!"

I mumbled on to her tit that I had only just begun; then releasing her nipple I told her that if she wanted to be fucked she needed to lose the rest of her clothes; instantly she slipped her fairly short skirt down over her hips and now stood there naked as the day she was born; "You naughty wanton slut!" I teased, "Fancy you not wearing panties and not letting on till now!"

"So much easier and faster to get your cock inside me!" she moaned. "Now come on; Ray, you are still fully dressed and looking at that bulge it is becoming a little uncomfortable for you to stay like that!" she added.

"If you want my cock; then take it out and help yourself!" I quipped.

Marie then knelt before me and quickly undid my trouser belt and unzipped my fly; sliding her hand into my pants before gripping my cock; no sooner did she reveal it to her gaze when she moaned, "Wow; what a beauty and so hard! I mean it is a truly a beautiful cock so veined and thick!"

Before I could respond my cock was gone; she had engulfed it in her mouth and it was my turn to gasp for the sensation of her tongue flicking my cock head with such butterfly light touches sent shivers down my spine and directly to my aching balls.

Involuntarily I began thrusting into her mouth and she gurgled what sounded like her approval; I began to pinch her nipples and twisting them sharply between my thumb and forefinger; this was greeted by a much firmer sucking action on my cock. I demanded that Marie cease her actions before I blew my stack into her mouth and she missed out on feeling my cock fucking her wanton cunt. I told her I wanted to fuck her doggy style and she simply turned round before dropping forward on to her hands and knees; looking back over her shoulder she demanded I fuck her horny fuck slut of a cunt like the bitch on heat she was.

I immediately climbed behind her and with a firm hard slap across her ass cheeks I probed her cunt with the tip of my cock; this teasing sent Marie up a notch and she began begging to feel it rammed up her cunt and filling her like the whore she was. The moment my cock tip entered her cunt she thrust backwards and literally rammed my cock up her own cunt; she gasped for me to hold it there as she adjusted to my girth.

Then she reached back; I thought she was reaching for my thigh to make me move a little but she did not instead she brought her hand down hard on her own arse and left a red hand print on her flesh; She then told me in short gasps how she had missed the good spankings one of her early boyfriends had always given her before, during and after he fucked her; she moaned her old man had been less inclined to spank her and had several times told her she was a pervert for asking him to spank her.

As I began to slide my cock in and out of her heated soaking wet cunt; I asked, "What would be your ultimate fantasy then bitch?"

Marie suddenly looked back at me and bit her lip; I demanded, "Come on you fucking whore! I want to know!"

Blushing she suddenly began to speak, "Well; you will probably think me really sick; but when I was fourteen I saw my mother naked and taking dad's cock in her mouth; well that image has stuck with me ever since; so my ultimate fantasy would be to be spanked naked in front of my mother before being made to stand watching whilst someone made my mum kneel and suck his cock! Then I would be called over to suck on mum's giant tits while the pair of them fingered my cunt and arse!"

All the time Marie was talking she was increasing the speed and depth my cock was fucking her cunt; Marie seemed happy to be in control of how deep I went and the speed at which it happened but I did contribute by occasionally slapping her arse. Just before my cock erupted Marie's cunt suddenly went into spasm and she let out a loud scream as she was engulfed in a passionate orgasm.

After allowing Marie to suck my cock clean; I dressed and gave her eight out of ten for her computer work and jokingly added that her mother got a nine out of ten for her efforts but both tied with six out of ten for the sex. Marie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately saying afterwards; "I am sure I can work my sex score up to a ten!" I said goodbye till next week and let myself out of the front door just in time to see Mary and three children turn the corner of the street and come marching down the road. I just hoped that Marie managed to get dressed before they arrived.

On the following Monday; I received a call from Mary to say that she and Marie would be available on Wednesday as the kids would be out of town at a summer camp from Wednesday till Saturday. I agreed to meet them at her house on the Wednesday and added it will be a special lesson they will never forget from that day on.

On the Wednesday; I approached the house at 6.30 pm and rang the bell; I seemed to wait an awfully long time before the door was opened by Mary. "Oh Ray; we were not expecting you till seven pm!" she said.

Showing me into the living room she said, "Marie is just getting ready and will be down in a moment or two!"

Mary asked if I wanted a drink and was shocked when I told her, "I would love a cup of tea!"

She said, "Oh right, I thought you may like a stronger drink than that?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.