The Private Adult Tutor - Cover

The Private Adult Tutor

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man proficient with computors teaches a 57 year old woman and her 29 yr old daughter enough about computors to help them protect their grand kids and kids from internet perverts; but it seems they want more than just computor lessons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

I am a male of 52 years of age and having been around computers since 1983; I have taught myself to be very computer literate; it was this aspect which led to my latest sexual escapade. I am a slightly overweight man with a larger than average prick of seven and a half inches; blonde haired and I like to think of myself as well educated; so it came as no surprise when a woman approached me to teach her and her daughter enough about computers so the older woman could understand what her grand kids were doing and the younger one to understand her own children's exploits on the internet and computer.

Having prepared a brief computer course; I attended the address given me and was not really prepared for what I was to encounter. The older woman Mary; was fifty seven years old and despite her age she was still quite a looker; her largish tits showed no sign of sagging and although her hair was tinged with slight grey she was still clearly sexually active judging by the way she dressed; some cruel people may have suggested like mutton dressed as lamb. Her vital statistics were 40DD — 36 — 34 and she loved to show off her legs choosing as she usually did to wear short to mid thigh length skirts.

I was introduced to her daughter Marie; she was twenty nine years of age; like her mother she had large tits and shared a love of sexy clothes; her shoulder length auburn hair complimented her fuller figure and her own tits were 38DD with a 28 inch waist and 30 hips. I must confess that whilst I like larger breasted women I tried desperately to maintain an air of professionalism. So concentrating on the job in hand I asked the two women how they wanted to be taught; as a pair or individually. They both answered as one and chose to be taught initially as a pair with the reserve of later individual training if need be.

I talked them through the planned course and just what the ten stages of the training would achieve; and how this would improve their understanding of computers and therefore a better understanding so that when they reached the last few lessons which would be all about the internet. They both seemed really pleased with the planned structure of the lessons.

As they were both complete computer novices; they had quite a few reservations about computers in general. The first lesson; had them turning on the pc and selecting programs; starting those programs and learning how to save information and exit programs; they both found it strange having confessed that they were worried about breaking the pc. I pointed out that the only way they could damage the pc would be to take a hammer to it; otherwise they could simply hard reset it and then reboot without any damage.

By the end of the first hour they felt much more confident around computers; though to be honest I was not sure whether they were both just touchy feely or whether they were testing me. For Mary was the first to overstep the mark so to speak; part of this first lesson was to show them how to create a simple letter head and in her euphoria she turned and suddenly clasped me in an embrace kissing me full on the lips and sliding her hand down on to my thigh; she obviously knew what she was doing because her hand landed on top of my still soft penis. She took a fraction longer to move her hand than one would expect if by accident.

As Mary finally pulled back she blushed and apologised for her actions but confessed she was delighted with her progress on the computer although the twinkle in her eye made me suspect she meant far more than she was letting on. Mary confessed she had over stepped the through sheer exuberance; although she admitted she had enjoyed it as it had been seven years since she had lost her husband and she confessed I was the first non related male she had kissed since then.

When Marie completed her letter heading she too suddenly cuddled me and pressed her large chest into my own chest and again I was kissed fully on the lips; this time I let my hand slip down on to her thigh and the back of my hand pressed into her mound of Venus. I suspected that the actions of both women had been coordinated and planned.

I half expected Marie to pull away but she did not instead she seemed to grind her mound against my hand and even though we were kissing she seemed to moan into my mouth. Then as if realising her mother was still there watching she reluctantly stepped back and her face was a mixture of pleasure and embarrassment. She laughed when she said, "Anything the old battle axe can do I can do better!" I took it that the reference was not just intended to cover things on the computer either.

I thought I was on a treble winner as I was being paid to teach these two hot horny women and when they completed a simple task they would get very passionate allowing me almost unlimited feels. All the next week I could not stop my imagination and indeed spent nearly all week with a raging hard on.

The second week I taught them to make a greeting card in a word processor and this included how to manipulate graphics in picture boxes and once more was greeted with cuddles and kisses; both women seemed to have thought along the same lines as I was sure this week they were both bra-less, not that I was complaining.

At the end of this lesson both Marie and Mary said they were struggling to make the day's lesson together and would it be possible for me to come around twice a week one lesson each. I never thought anything about this and readily agreed; it was set up for me to teach the mother Mary on Tuesdays and Marie on Thursdays.

The following Tuesday I arrived and was greeted by Mary who at first shocked me because she wore a very low cut top revealing lots of Cleavage from her 40 DD tits and a skirt so short that I could see the cunt vee in her panties as she simply stood there. Once more she greeted me as a long lost relative; throwing her arms around me and smothering my face in kisses while my chest nestled tightly against the soft pillows of her glorious tits; I managed to trap my hand against her cunt and was greeted with her grinding her cunt against it. She seemed in no hurry to release me and whilst I was not complaining; I was starting to wonder if I should slide my fingers inside her panties and find her clit or cunt opening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.