You Want Me to What? - Cover

You Want Me to What?

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Desperation will make you do crazy things. I was tired of doing without, and I figured women owed me, so I decided to rape one. I planned it all very carefully, and it went off like clockwork -- but then the weird shit started to happen...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW  

I settled back on my haunches and let go of Crystal's legs; she put her feet on the floor. "That was fun," I commented dryly, "but it isn't nice to horn in where you're not invited."

"Sorry, twenty minutes is about my limit for just watching someone get boned," Desiree replied. "I couldn't just hang out any more."

I turned to look at her. Desiree wasn't as appetizing as Crystal; she was shorter and rounder and things weren't as aesthetically pleasing. Crystal probably had six inches on her, but they may have weighed about the same. Don't get me wrong; all things being equal, I'd have fucked her -- a hard dick has no conscience -- but Crystal was probably a whole grade better. "I can generate some sympathy for that, I guess."

"Bitch," Crystal said without much heat. Her eyes were glassy; she'd gotten a big one. "I bet she told you..."

"I'm guessing she stuck her finger up your ass," I replied. "She was playing with mine, too."

"You're not nice," Crystal complained to her friend. "Rushing things. Greedy."

"You promised!" Desiree erupted.

"I also said..." Crystal's eyes popped and she shut up.

"That I'm 'the one?' I have big ears," I interjected. Crystal looked away.

"Among other things," Desiree quipped. "So do you always fuck wearing a mask?"

"Generally, my victims are blindfolded," I replied, "but we're moving beyond that. Speaking of what I hear, you're not any too hot on me."

"That was before," Desiree replied. "Now I don't care if you ARE married."

"I'm not. I'm merely wanted in twelve states," I retorted. Crystal swatted my arm.

"Oh, is THAT all!" Desiree grinned.

"Yeah, minor stuff. Pillaging, rapine, assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping -- like I said, minor stuff." Crystal was shaking her head no, but I'd done what I intended to do. I looked from Crystal to Desiree and back, "So what am I supposed to do here?"

"Oh, go ahead..." Crystal looked away.

"Okay, in the first place, I get a vote," I told her, pulling her chin back. "In the second, no disrespect to Desiree, but I think we've moved beyond just fucking, haven't we?"

"I hope so," Crystal said in a small voice.

"I KNOW so!" I retorted. "Sorry, Desiree, I won't touch you with a ten foot pole unless Crystal is comfortable with it. It's never going to be anything but recreational sex, anyway -- I'm kind of tied up."

Crystal's eyes got wet. "You say the sweetest things, Mister Anonymous Molester."

"I'm a regular Zorro," I quipped. "My whip is around here somewhere. I'd show you how I flick clothing away from women, but everybody around here is naked..." Both women laughed.

"No, it's okay. We kind of made a pact; if one of us stumbled upon a decent guy, we promised to share," Crystal explained.

"That assumes I'm a decent guy," I pointed out. "I keep TELLING you..."

"First sign of a decent guy," Desiree interrupted. "He won't admit it."

"Well, there are ground rules," I grunted, knowing I wasn't going to get past that. "We're the couple. Desiree is..."

"The charity case," Desiree finished. "No problem -- I'll take charity."

"If Crystal can't handle it..." I added.

"All bets are off," Desiree finished, nodding.

"Okay, so, what do you want?" I asked.

"Where are you? Crystal says you're good for three..."

"That was one. We had a long, slow buildup," I replied.

"I wanna get a good look at it," Desiree declared.

"Yeah, well, whatever..." I snagged a cushion from Crystal and got back up on the couch. I was a little lank...

"Hmmm..." Desiree knelt between my legs. "It looked bigger..."

"It IS bigger!" Crystal declared. "He's just coming down..."

Desiree grasped my shaft. "Yeah, you're right. Usual problem..."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Fat chicks don't excite you."

"I'm thinking it's more like I just came off a big cum and we have been yakking about this and that..." I argued. "I'm sure it will come around. Hell, it already is!"

"Now that you mention it..." Desiree's jacking was showing results. "I know how to make it happy in any case..." She leaned down and rolled her lips over the tip and started tonguing it.

She was VERY EFFECTIVE! The ol' trouser snake rose to its full glory in no time! Desiree knew ALL ABOUT blowjobs -- that was immediately apparent -- and she pressed the point by taking my length right down her throat! I was properly appreciative... "JESUS CHRIST!"

Desiree popped off my erection, grinning. "Fat chicks suck dick. We almost HAVE to -- either the guy is sober and not incredibly turned on or he's drunk and not incredibly capable. So you learn -- and the better you learn, the better off you are when you get this far..." She swallowed me again and popped off. "Crystal, I am SO jealous! This is porno meat, for God's sake! First class!"

"It's not THAT big!" I laughed.

"You see the few stallions out there -- the horse-dicked guys who are usually black -- but when you watch porn I bet you don't bother to check yourself against the rest. This is a good inch longer than the average and probably two longer than MY average -- and it is just NICE! I've got to fuck this thing -- okay?" Desiree's expression said she was begging...

I looked at Crystal and she just shrugged and waved. "How do you want it?" I asked.

"Um, doggie. Yeah, doggie. I'll bend over the couch arm..." Desireee went over and bent and spread her stance.

"You know," I mused, "I'm amazed that you shave your pussy..."

"I'm more limber than I look," Desiree replied, looking at me over her shoulder, "I can still see it to shave..." I could read her mind -- and it said, 'Yeah, fat chick... ' "I wasn't real furry, anyway, so it was better to take it off."

How do I put this? Baby pussies are pudgy. I was getting ready to fuck a big baby pussy ... I didn't let that get to me; I knew that if I lost my erection, Desiree would be devastated. Her chubby outer lips were already open, so I nosed my cock against her opening and sank it inside.

You hear all kinds of shit about 'fat pussy' or 'ugly pussy' or 'big pussy' -- but I never met a pussy I didn't like, and Desiree's was no exception. In fact, I would grade her as WAY better than some hookers I've had! In fact, I'd have to describe Desiree as 'barely broken in good' and therefore nice and hot and tight. It took maybe three strokes to get in deep and Desiree yelped, "Omigawd! So DEEP! Oh, shit! FUCK ME!"

So I took off...

Crystal came over to watch and Desiree took her hands and wailed, "Oh, shit, you're so fuckin' lucky! I wouldn't care if he IS married! I can't think of anything I WOULDN'T do to get this a couple of times a week! Shit! Fuck! Ahhh, God!" About that time she started shaking like a leaf and I had to hold onto her hips to keep her ass where I could pound it. She let go of Crystal's hands and dropped onto her forearms on the couch cushions, groaning, and Crystal came over to me and straightened my mask over my mouth and kissed me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.