You Want Me to What? - Cover

You Want Me to What?

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Desperation will make you do crazy things. I was tired of doing without, and I figured women owed me, so I decided to rape one. I planned it all very carefully, and it went off like clockwork -- but then the weird shit started to happen...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW  

Crystal went, "Oh, SHIT!"

"Let me guess," I hissed, throwing on my pants. "Roly-poly little bleached blonde thing?"

"Uh huh."

"Ski mask time. Yell and tell her you're coming." I started tearing at the straps.

"Desiree! Give me a minute! I'll be right there!" Crystal yelled.

I threw on my dark golf shirt and grabbed the ski mask and stuffed my other paraphernalia in the bag I'd taken to lugging. "Bye, Baby!" I gave her a peck, threw her robe over her head to slow her down, and ran.

Desiree was banging on the door. "What are you DOING in there? You got a guy in there? HA! HA! HA! ... Ha! Ha! ... Ha ... You DON'T, do you?"

I couldn't go running across the parking lot, so I hoisted myself up to the rail of the patio above, thanking God there was no video. The apartment was dark ... The rails weren't childproof, so I could hang over; I'd been in such a hurry that the slider had slammed and bounced back open a bit. Crystal opened the door and this Desiree came boiling in, howling, "What took you so long? How come you look so frazzled? Are you wearing anything under that robe?"

"Okay, you caught me," Crystal replied, "I was jilling off, okay?"

"You could've waited ... What is THAT?" Desiree erupted.

"What is what?"

"What is that running down your leg? You were jillin' all right -- with a dick! Where is he?" Desiree yapped.

"Gone! Duh!" Crystal replied.

The slider snapped open and a blonde head stuck out, followed by the rest of Desiree. Fortunately, she looked every direction but up...

"How many times have you seen this guy? You SAID you would share..." Desiree whined. She went back in, not closing the door any better than I did. I crept down and settled by the door.

"Three -- no four. We're ... doing kinky stuff -- I didn't really know whether I should include you."

"Kinky? How kinky?" Desiree was all ears, of course. I wondered if I was going to have to leave TWO dead bodies...

"Well, he sneaks up on me and blindfolds me and ties me up and has his way with me..."

"Yeah, that's kinky," Desiree agreed. "What's his name?"

"I don't know." Crystal pretended to be unconcerned. "It's all part of the scene -- adds to the spice."

"You let a guy tie you up and you don't know his name? Sweetie, you're even crazier than I thought you were!" Desiree and I were in full agreement there...

"It's been great..." Crystal replied.

"Yeah, well -- he's probably married. That's the usual excuse for super-secrecy."

"Don't I know it!" Crystal agreed. "He isn't, though."

"Yeah, right!"

"No, I can tell," Crystal argued. "You know when you hear something and it's absolutely genuine. Talking to him about relationships is like talking to you about it over ice cream. He has the same shit life we do -- only he's male. He can't understand why I don't have a boyfriend."

"Getting a guy to fuck you once isn't hard," Desiree grunted. "Getting one to come back for seconds -- THAT's hard..." There was a pause and a clatter of spoons and such. "So he's done you four times -- is he any good?"

"Oh, yeah. Actually, we've been together four times," Crystal corrected her, "He's done me ... Let's see, once and a blowjob the first time, and twice or three times the second ... Usually, he cums three times. This goo I'm constantly wiping is two and I swallowed one."

"Three? What is he, a rabbit?" Desiree giggled.

"Oh, no! I think we went thirty minutes this last time ... The neighbors are pissed because we were banging the wall..."

"What's he got?"

"Well, I'm always blindfolded ... It's about this long and thick -- and circumcized. Yummy!" I stifled a chuckle at Crystal's description.

"Damn. Will he share?"

"I don't know ... Besides, he might be the one. In fact, I'm sure of it!"

"Crystal, you don't know the guy's NAME!" Desiree erupted.

"He's gonna tell me..."

"Yeah, the night he decides to slit your throat! 'Oh, by the way, my name is Slasher... ' What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I survived this long," Crystal replied, softly. "I'm in for the long haul."

"Yeah, right. 'I now pronounce you Anonymous Molester and Wife. You may kiss the bride.' You are WHACKED!" Desiree insisted.

"That's why you can't meet him," Crystal retorted, "I don't see you ever trusting him -- or vice-versa."

"That's because I have good sense!" I chuckled to myself again and dug out my pad of sticky notes and wrote, "Listen to Desiree -- she has good sense! No, on second thought, don't..." and signed it "The Anonymous Molester." I stuck it on the glass and got out of there. There was a shriek about the time I got to my car so I fished out my binoculars to watch the pair of them hopping up and down, my note in Desiree's hand.


Friday was when I decided to go back on Saturday. Unfortunately, a situation blew up at work and I ended up working late -- almost to midnight -- but I was committed, so I donned my shit and crept in through the slider. She wanted me to stay the night...

I went into the bedroom and damned near shit my pants! Desiree was in bed with Crystal! I thought about it, but decided I wasn't leaving until Crystal knew I'd been there. They were both naked -- tits all over the place with the sheet tucked under -- so I gently collected a handful of Crystal's right tit and started tickling her nose. She ended up swatting herself, which brought her half-awake, then grumbled, "Cut it out, Des."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.