You Want Me to What?
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Desperation will make you do crazy things. I was tired of doing without, and I figured women owed me, so I decided to rape one. I planned it all very carefully, and it went off like clockwork -- but then the weird shit started to happen...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   BBW  

"Look," I pointed out, "That's cute and all, but I'm really going to need convincing before I do something stupid like let you actually SEE me! Besides, I'm probably older than you and..."

"I'm twenty-six. Are you under thirty? I'll go thirty-two..." she declared.

I rubbed my face. "Actually, we're pretty close -- but I can't tell you HOW close because that's identifying data!" What kind of an idiot would I be if I fell for this? I can see me sitting in jail telling my cell mate, 'Yeah, she said she wanted to date, so I just let her go and see everything and when I showed up the next time, every cop in the world descended on me... '

"Well, okay, so we have a problem. Something will come up ... Hey, how long has it been, do you figure?"

"Ten, fifteen minutes, maybe." I glanced at my watch. "Don't you think this idea is a little fucked up?"

"Well, I understand that you have some security issues to deal with, but I spent a week thinking about it and another week living with the decision. Why do you think I was looking for you?"

"Well, I didn't know, or I wouldn't be here," I admitted, "but I was looking for an explanation that made sense."

"You don't attract girls -- is it so weird that I don't attract guys? Come on -- you've SEEN me..."

"Yeah -- and it makes my point, I think. You can collect a guy -- it's a seller's market and you have the goods!" I insisted.

Crystal sighed. "A DECENT guy?"

"I'm standing behind you with one hand in your blouse and another clutching a knife. You have a bag over your head. Where in there is the evidence that I'm a decent guy?"

"You put the knife down on the end table a couple of minutes ago."

"You little shit!" I erupted, lunging for the knife.

"I can't see, so I hear real good..."

"Thanks for letting me in on that!" I stood there with the knife in my hand and finally stuck it back in my belt sheath -- very quietly.

She sighed. "If you think that being a slut and spreading your legs for every guy you think is cute and hoping that sooner or later one of them will be the White Knight is a tactic, I'm here to tell you it's not. It just gets you a reputation and makes it even harder to meet a nice guy. I tried it, and I have friends who keep going back to it -- and we're all VERY single..."

"I'm not standing here because you have a hot pussy -- I'm standing here because your head is in weird places and you make me nervous," I declared.

"I think you've made my point," Crystal retorted. "Besides, where is YOUR head, Mister Rapist?"

"Yeah, okay. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Hell, it seemed like a good idea AFTERWARD!" This position bending over the couch wasn't cutting it. "I'm gonna sit down. Why don't you put your head in my lap and behave yourself?"

"I'm gonna take off my blouse, then, okay? Why don't you fish out the money for the prostitution scam." She started unbuttoning her blouse. I rubbed my face and shook my head -- and it didn't help. She was very convincing ... I pulled five twenties out of my wallet and put them on the end table. Why? Because her idea was better than anything I had thought of ... THAT had me on edge; when your victim is doing your thinking for you, it's you that ends up in the trap ... I sat and she put her head in my lap and I played with her hair for a minute, then poked her between the tits. "What was that?" she asked.

"I was practicing," I retorted.

"That wasn't a knife."

"Lucky you."

"You're hard." She rubbed my fly with her cheek.

"Yeah." I couldn't exactly lie about it.

"Good. I'm ready when you are."

"For what?"

"Sex."

"Don't you think we have some basic issues to get through first?" I asked.

"I really don't know of any better way, do you?"

"What do you think is on the agenda, anyway?" For me, escape was an option; this chick was nuts!

"I think you should stay the night."

"You want me to WHAT?" Flabbergasted didn't even START to explain things!

She covered the hand I was using to maul her right breast with hers, "You wanted to do this all afternoon the other day..."

"I remember that," I admitted, "but..."

"But what?"

"I really can't see this ending well. Sooner or later I will slip up and you'll discover something you shouldn't. And then, worst case, I'll have to kill you!" I insisted.

"Yeah, I can see that -- me running to the police and saying, 'Help! Help! He rapes me!' and them going, 'More than once?' and me saying, 'Yeah, a couple of times a week... ' It kind of goes south from there..." she noted dryly.

"Meanwhile, you're going to spend a significant amount of time with a bag over your head," I argued.

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't have a ski mask, would you?"

"I'll think about picking one up," I replied sarcastically.

"Good." Her hand went to my zipper. "Why don't you abuse me by making me suck you?"

"Hey!" I demanded, "Who's running this show?"

"If I told you, you'd get all pissy about it. We've HAD this talk! I'll be good! I always have, haven't I? You're here. I WANT you here. What's a girl got to do?"

"I really don't understand what you see in me..." Paralyzed, I let her undo my fly and reach in and fight my cock clear of my underwear and roll her lips over it...

"Mmmmmm..."

This was just WRONG! My little head was in charge, which meant that I was looking at jail time, at least! "It hasn't been forty-five minutes!" I croaked.

"If I was a hooker, I'd be wanting to get down to business. Time is money!"

"The hooker idea has ... flaws..." Remembering what they were was getting to be impossible...

"It's last-ditch, remember? The cops have to show in the first place. And they won't." She licked and sucked and made the most amazing wet noises -- but the touch component had more to it... "I've only tasted a couple of dozen cocks, but this one ... Clean and tangy and firm and no foreskin thingie -- and BIG! Mmmmm..."

If she was going to lull me into total idiocy, she was off to a great start! I did it; I slumped back and relaxed and played with her nipple and grunted and groaned and played with her hair -- yeah, the knife was put away. Somewhere, dimly, I had the idea that I could fish it out and do her if I had to -- but I didn't have to ... I didn't realize how totally brainless I was until I was about a half-second from busting -- in her mouth! The way we were organized, I couldn't throw her off so it happened the only way it could; I blew in her mouth! "AAAAAAAAH!!! Goddammit!" she was still busy licking and swallowing and I couldn't seem to figure out how to get her off me, since pushing on her head just stuck my cock in deeper... "Shit! See? We're screwed already! Now you have a DNA sample!"

She waved a hand and backed off, hurriedly, "It's okay! I got it all -- it'll be nice and digested! Nobody is gonna get a good sample -- unless you kill me before I can finish!"

If I'd been in a mood not to accept excuses, she'd have been dead already -- but I hadn't even reached for the knife. I was fucked; this thing was out of hand, largely because she was driving -- but it seemed like she could see the road better than I did! Literally shaking, I said, "I'm going to accept that. Please don't sneak up on me with changes that could get you killed; I really don't want to have to do it!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.