Windfall - Cover

Windfall

Copyright© 2010 by pj

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Found money is a good thing. As long as you use your head in dealing with it. Same goes for Women.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

'Getting to Know You... '

We had finished our first real sex. It was an hour later, starting with some slap and tickle and ending with a good pounding fuck, ending with me filling her to overflowing.

I hadn't noticed it the night before but Gerri had a belly scar indicating a Caesarean. This was not too surprising. I have noticed, by experience, that a lot of women who, shall we say, are 'assertively erotic' in nature share the sign.

"Wow. I wouldnt have thought you would go so long." Gerri flushed. "Oh, I didnt mean..."

"No fears, dear. I usually like a little more foreplay." I grinned.

She sighed... "Where have you been all my life!"

"Waiting patiently for girls like you to get over their fascination with 'bad boys'" I set my face so she'd see that I was only half-kidding.

"Well," She turned to face me. "While I'm being insensitive as all hell, how do you do that trick?"

"What trick?"

"Your ... ummm ... cock. Why is it so small when it's soft and so much bigger, hard?"

I wasnt insulted. My cock soft is about three plus inches ... hard about six and a half.

"I dont know ... always has been that way." I patted her ass.

"But it came in handy, sometimes when I was younger. Less intrusive and embarrassing, you might say."

Gerri chose to make it do its trick, again.


After we uncoupled, I had a tremendous urge for a smoke. Worst temptation in years, the sex was that good.

"Brad..."

"Um- hmmm?"

"You really like foreplay, don't you!"

"Why do you say that?"

"I haven't had a guy keep his head between my thighs that long for years!"

I laughed and pinched her butt. "I just like to see what I'm getting into."

"Seriously!" she pouted "Most guys act like it's a chore ... they finger a little, give a lick or two then want to get right on top and hump."

"Well ... you can thank my cousin, who you'll never meet, for that."

She sat up, staring at me... "Oh, wow! You from West Virginia or sump'n?"

I chuckled. "Naw, we never had regular sex. She was a good girl and her daddy and brothers watched her like a hawk. But she had no inhibitions about letting me know, when we were about fifteen, that she wanted to learn about sex."

"So we spent a lot of time, whenever we could, naked together. I knew every inch of her body, and she, mine, before she started dating."

"And after that?"

"Never again."

"Ever talk about it with her?"

"Nope, we don't have to ... there's been a couple times at family get-togethers and the topic turns to 'kids and sex' that she'll look at me and give the slightest wink. That's enough talk about it for me to know she appreciates the experience to this day."

"Do you have any regrets?"

"Me ... no ... but I sometimes wish I'd had access to condoms and knew more about anal sex. I'm pretty sure she would have liked that."

"Didn't you ever try to fuck her?"

"Just once, she said she wanted to stay a virgin till she got married. She's my cousin, how could I go against that!"

"Some guys would have."

"Yeah, I know but I'm not 'some guy' ... and she told me that's why she decided to 'play' with me in the first place."

"Gee, I had a crush on my cousin, but ... well, you know ... the old taboo. Besides, we went to church every Sunday together."

I laughed. "You don't get it, so did we. She was a good Christian then, and is 'Born Again', now. Thing is, she always knew how to read and understand the Good Book."

"If I asked her, she would say we sinned. If I had asked her if she regretted it, she'd say no, that she was forgiven."

I caressed her cheek. "People think Christians are all uptight and some are ... but people are really all the same. Especially those who are realists."

"So you think there's a lot of hanky-panky in those fundamental churches?"

"I know there's some. And you read about the ones who let it get away from them."

"But they've violated the Golden Rule when it comes to that?"

"Yep!"

She laid back against the pillow. "I quit going because I felt like a big hypocrite ... it bothered me a lot, thinking I was going to hell."

"Why did you think that?"

"Because I thought about boys and sex all the time ... and the preacher kept going on about the wages of sin ... and "whoever looked at a woman with lust...""

"Oh? What was the topic about when he used that "Looking with lust" thing?"

"I can't remember ... I think it was about the Commandments and salvation and stuff."

I smiled at her. "You need to go read that. It's about how impossible it is to be 'saved' by following the Commandments and why God sent Him."

She was silent a long time.

"This is weird!"

I knew exactly what she meant. I laughed with her.

A Matter of Communications

I didn't see or hear from Gerri for the next week. I figured maybe she had other things to do or perhaps she just thought I was weird. Finally, on Sunday night she called.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.