Ms Americana's Rescue - Cover

Ms Americana's Rescue

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Got Gal looks for Ms Americana. A sequel to Ms Americana's Descent. Codes will be updated as story progresses.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Angela Greer arose Saturday morning and headed for her bathroom and morning ritual and as she showered she thought of the day's events. As the city's DA she had been invited to be part of Senator Groves and Representative Vale's party for the day's speeches and tour of the troubled dock area and the tenderloin district. The legalization of prostitution was supposed to be a start to cleaning those areas up and the revenue generated by the prostitutes would increase funding to help the police to finish doing the cleanup. On paper it sounded good but putting it into operation would be a real nightmare. Prostitutes would not freely come to the police to register and the pimps would not give up their stables of girls without a fight. The streets would run with blood before this was in place.

Angela finished her shower and dried herself off as she considered what to wear for the day's events. She returned to her bedroom and pulled on a white thong with matching bra and garter belt, black stockings with a black blouse and topped it all with a white suit. The hem of the skirt was a little high on her legs, but it showed them to the best effect. White shoes with a 3 inch heel completed the ensemble and she headed out the door to get a quick breakfast before the 11 AM meeting with the others.

As Angela was leaving her apartment to start her day, Max was entering Ramon's office to speak with him and Tony.

"Before you reveal Ms Americana and Green Specter's secret identities tonight, shouldn't you have Brenda Wade and Axanna Morgan sign over their assets along with both mansions? Wade's is outside of town and could be used as the heroine's brothel and Morgan's is in town and could house the other girls. A shuttle van could bring them to work and take them home afterwards. The apartment building could be turned over to your men so that their residences would be nearby. Heroines would keep a room here in the back for clients in between floor shows and the extra rooms could be used by the other girls on an as needed basis." Ramon and Tony both stared for a minute and then Tony laughed.

"Figure this out all by yourself, did you?" Tony asked between his guffaws. Ramon looked at Tony, who when he saw the look of danger in Ramon's eyes, stopped laughing. He then looked at Max.

"I was going to have them and Tanya O'Donnel sign over all their assets, but I hadn't thought of using the mansions as whorehouses. I never really considered them; I was concentrated on Wade and Morgan's billions in stocks, bonds, businesses and cash. Go get them and bring them here," he ordered. Max turned and left the office to look for the two women. After the door closed Ramon turned to Tony.

"I don't know what you thought was so funny about the kid's idea. We hadn't thought of moving the whores into the mansions and establishing high class bordellos. Your idea was to put them up in the apartments and have them work street corners. Using the apartments for you and the boys is a great idea. You're all single or if married have no kids, living close to work would be an asset. Max could run Wade's place with his mom running the other. Now you have a job that's only half finished, I suggest you get it finished, now" he ordered.

"Right boss," Tony said and left the office. "Damn, this kid is going to replace me if I don't watch out," he thought as he went to finish the preparations for the night's activities.

Max entered the office with Ms Americana and Green Specter in tow and ordered them to sit. Ramon gestured for Max to sit in Tony's chair, beside his desk, and symbolizing his position within the organization. Ramon had decided to place Max as the head of prostitution within his empire and just leave Tony as head the drug trade business and chief enforcer.

"Brenda, tell me about Wade mansion," he ordered.

"There are quarters and a bathroom for a maid and butler on the ground floor, along with a laundry room, dining room, living room, ball room, 3 half baths and kitchen. There's a master bedroom and bath, 6 guest rooms and two full baths on the second floor. The third has the same layout as the second. There's a basement under half the house with a secret laboratory under the rest. A tunnel off the lab leads to an underground garage and secret exit. That allows me to enter the highway a mile from the mansion and disguise the fact I've come from there. There are 25 acres of land with the property and another 100 acres to the back of the property owned by Wade Industries," she answered.

"Very nice," Ramon said. "Quarters and separate bath for two domestics, 3 half baths on the first floor and 2 master bedrooms with private baths, 12 bedrooms, and 4 bath rooms on the upper two floors. Very nice indeed. You will sign all that and Wade Industries, all assets of the Corporation and all personal accounts and assets over to me. My lawyer is researching all of this and will have the papers for you to sign this afternoon. Axanna, he will have the same papers detailing all your assets for you to sign. He'll have papers for Tanya and the girls also. So now Axanna, tell me of your mansion."

"I only have quarters for one servant and only 2 half baths on the first floor. The second is like Brenda's but there is no third. My entire basement is hidden; no one knows it's there. Living within the city limits I only have a double normal size city block for property," she responded. "A little island of tranquility, totally fenced in, in the midst of the city."

"Okay, that also sounds good for my purposes," Ramon said. "I'm going to put Max in charge of your mansion Brenda, and all seven of you heroines will move out to there. You'll keep your rooms here also to service your customers. The mansion will be by appointment only to fuck you all. With such large grounds I think another few dogs should be procured, Max. I think seven new ones; they will live out there and service the whores there. Sam and Bruno will go to Axanna's mansion with Gail and six other girls. They will just work the corners of the property and perform with the two dogs on a pay for show basis."

"Could I say something?" Ms Americana asked. He pussy was sopping wet at the ramifications of Ramon's ideas and she wanted something more added. Ramon looked at Max,

"What the fuck is she doing, speaking without being told to?" he asked.

"I gave them a command to speak up with any ideas they had concerning their individual estates," Max answered.

"Okay, speak then," Ramon told her.

"That 100 acres out back, could part of it be fenced into a corral and a few donkeys and ponies be placed out there? We could add them to our shows with the dogs. You know, fuck a dog, then a pony, and when our cunt is opened by them, fuck a donkey and his larger cock," she explained.

"Great idea!" Ramon exclaimed. "You sign all the papers this afternoon and I'll hire a crew to build a corral then get several ponies and donkeys for there." He dismissed the women after Max had removed their partial freedom of speech and turned to Max after the office door closed.

"I'm going to make you head of prostitution for the organization. You'll live at Wade mansion and run it but still be responsible here and for the Morgan mansion operations. Your mother will manage Morgan mansion for you but we need to find you one for Wade mansion," Ramon informed him.

"I'd like to have one of the younger heroines," Max said. "I want to make her my bitch and pull them out of the stripping and whoring. I know I can't have Yumi, she's our only Asian. Summer is Axanna's daughter and we may have a call for mother-daughter in bed together or with a customer. That leaves Lydia and I want to train her to be my bitch and to run that location. I think putting her in control of all the other heroines will help get her on our side. She won't fuck anyone but me and one dog that will be made her pet. She can perform shows with him but is not available for customer use after the show."

"Okay kid, I see your point. After tonights unmasking, Flag Girl is your personal whore," Ramon responded.

"I don't think she should be unmasked. I think that would add to her loyalty, she being the only heroine in Delta City with a secret identity."

"You're pushing it Max," Ramon responded. "She gets unmasked with the rest." Tony entered the office and nodded his head as Ramon asked the question with his eyes.

"Yeah boss, everything is ready for tonight," he said. Ramon filled him in on the new ideas and decisions and saw the doubt in Tony's eyes.

"Don't worry, you're still number 2 man in the organization," he told him. "Max stays at number 3 but with added responsibilities. Except for prostitution you still oversee everything for me. You have input into Max's business but he makes the decisions. In case of a disagreement that one of you feels warrants it, I'll personally decide on that. Any questions?"

"No boss," they both answered.

"Okay then, go make yourselves useful out front. It's almost 2PM and our distinguished guests will be here in six and a half hours. Also, I hear that the DA, Angela Greer is with them today so be prepared if she shows up with them tonight. I think the Mayor and Chief will be smart enough to get rid of her but you never know."

"Right boss," Tony replied.

All the legal work was handled that afternoon with Tony as Notary and Max and Gail as witnesses. Ramon Prize went from millionaire to billionaire when Brenda Wade signed everything over and multi-billionaire with Axanna's signature. Tanya added a couple hundred grand to his account and Anita and Yumi a few thousand apiece, their college and living expenses funds. Summer's several million dollar trust fund went to Tony and Max got Lydia's.

The club was packed that night from the word of mouth that seven heroines' true identities would be revealed. The table, front row center to the stage, had a reserved sign on it. Only the regular girls were working the stage and crowd as the heroines awaited the moment of their unmasking. Gail walked out onstage nude at 8PM with Sam and Bruno and put on a show for the crowd as she sucked Sam off while Bruno fucked her ass. They were still onstage, Bruno and Gail tied together and Sam's cum covering her face from the facial she had been ordered to take, when the two state elected officials entered with the Mayor and Chief of Police. Angela Greer was not with them, although Lady Midnight was outside the rear of the building. She had heard of the unmasking ceremony and was here to attempt to get her friends out the back before it could occur.

Lady Midnight checked the back of the club and found two goons at the rear entry smoking and joking. With all the heroines captured by the boss and the police chief in his pocket, security was starting to get lax. Who was going to fuck with them? Those were their last waking thoughts as Lady Midnight moved in and took them both out. After a careful recheck of the area, she slipped in the back door and almost immediately ran into Azure Angel.

"Angel, come on," Lady Midnight said as she grabbed her elbow. The Asian pulled free and spun around to see who was behind her.

"Lady Midnight," she yelled to alert the rest and dropped into a fighting stance.

"Angel, what's wrong with you?" Lady Midnight asked as she prepared to defend herself from the younger heroine. She saw Ms Americana and Got Gal both appear and start in her direction also. What was going on? She wondered as she avoided a kick that would have taken her head off. It looked like the other two would also attack her, but why? She ducked another blow from Yumi, only to turn into Ms America's punch. Her head snapped back as Azure Angel planted her fist into her abdomen. She jerked back forward and met Got Gal's roundhouse. She felt a prick on her thigh as her head was snapped to the side and a moment later felt dizzy as she heard Tony call the others off her. She saw Tony about 10 feet away with a tranquilizer gun in hand. She looked down to see the dart in her thigh and then lost consciousness.

Max and three other goons had come to the sounds of the fighting and Tony left them there to bind Lady Midnight up and get her under control. He led the three heroines up front, behind the stage, to join the other four in awaiting the cue to come out and lineup. He then went out front to the VIP table and informed Ramon of what had happened. Ramon excused himself and the two men went back to the office.

"How long will she be out?" he asked Tony as they entered the office.

"There was just enough for three to four minutes," Tony answered. They watched the black beauty open her eyes and shake her head. She attempted to jump to her feet before she was fully conscious and discovered she had been captured. "What would happen now? Who would rescue the heroines now that they all were prisoners of Ramon Prize?" she wondered.

"Get her under control and then bring her to the back stage area with the others," he ordered Max. To Tony he said, "get with the others and find out who this is, I'm going back to the table. Then come out and announce we have Lady Midnight now and so the unmasking will be delayed while we get her ready." They both left the office and separated to their own destinations.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.