Tapping Sophie
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sophie and Milly are two very sexy young teenage girls who love to have sex with older men. And, the men who love them have secret plans for their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent  

After Grandpa Monroe had finished his first fuck with Sophie and had pulled his condom off and shot his cumload straight into her womb, he'd finished that hot lusty fuck with the sexy young lady and then finished her off as well. After that round and while Milly and Sophie's dad were hotly engaged with each other, Grandpa Monroe pulled the condom off and disposed of it while he motioned for Sophie to get down in front of him and bend over so he could mount and take her doggy style for the next fuck. He loved to take his sex partners from behind while they were either on all fours or at least bending over, and he could come up behind them like a big horny male dog with his cock jutting hotly out of his groin.

Sophie did as Grandpa Monroe asked her to and she wiggled her nicely rounded naked ass in front of him, knowing that at least Grandpa Monroe could probably see his cumload seeping from the lips of her well-fucked young cunt.

"Take me, Grandpa, please," Sophie begged. She loved to take cock in her mouth and in her pussy and she was so hot and horny now from what Grandpa Monroe had done to her that she wanted to fuck her young sassy brains out. "Oh yeah, give me your big cock again, baby," Sophie moaned as she reached behind her and felt the large swollen head of his big hardon as Grandpa Monroe used his hand around the shaft of his cock to guide the head into her sweet pussy again. She was very wet from her arousal and now Sophie and he both knew that she was also well lubed up from having his cum inside her bareback. Grandpa Monroe was tempted to do the same trick again and remove his condom and shoot inside Sophie's fertile and unprtected pussy but he knew if her Dad saw him do it, that would probably be the end of his exchanges with Milly and Sophie.

Grandpa slid the first inch of his cock inside Sophie's waiting young cunt. She was so tight and he loved the feel of her young pussy eager to take his large thick meat. He grabbed her by the waist and used that to control her while he proceeded to start throwing a powerful and very lusty fuck into her cunt. Sophie began moaning and thrusting back into his inward driving thrusts as she loved the feel of this older man taking her young pussy completely. She loved to fuck, she love to suck, and she loved having sex with a horny older man, one that was even several years older than her own father.

Milly and Sophie's Dad were also getting it on, but they were oblivious to what Sophie and Grandpa Monroe were doing. Grandpa was moaning and rutting in and out of Sophie's tightly clasping pussy as though he were the hot doggy fucking his bitch like the position imagined him and Sophie being. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, Sophie, you're so damn sweet, baby," he moaned. He moved his hands up from Sophie's waist to her chest and he cupped and played with her hot nicely rounded young B-cup tits as he heard her cumming and then he began to quickly long-fuck his cock in and out, in and out, in and out and he moaned that he was going to shoot and Sophie began to cum underneath him and as he large thick cumload exploded into the tip of the condom receptacle, Sophie orgasmed again, too, and then Grandpa Monroe fell forward on top of young Sophie with his cock fully buried inside her, just like he was a satisfied male dog with his cock fastened inside the bitch's hotly fucked cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.