Tapping Sophie - Cover

Tapping Sophie

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sophie and Milly are two very sexy young teenage girls who love to have sex with older men. And, the men who love them have secret plans for their lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent  

Sophie was 14 years old and she was a beauty. She looked like a very young version of her own mother who was definitely beautiful, and Sophie was already proudly sporting a set of B-cup tits that made her look very sexy and hot. What one would expect about young Sophie from seeing her, however, was nothing like the reality in her life. Sophie had been having sex since she was seven years old and she and her father had been intimate sexual partners since that time. He would normally fuck her at least two or three times every day and Sophie loved the very special sexual attention and play that her father gave her.

Sophie and her mother and father were all active sexually with each other, and then another family, Milly and her grandparents, came into their lives and made things even sexier and spicier than they already were. Milly was a bit younger than Sophie but she was actually even more sexually experienced and knowledgeable than Sophie was. That's the plot of this story -- how the lives of Sophie and Milly came together and then becamse intimately intertwined through the actions of the adults in their lives.

Sophie, at age 14, had reached puberty and she was fertile and could definitely get pregnant if a bareback cock was to fuck her and ejaculate inside her unprotected pussy. Because her mom and dad didn't feel OK about her using birth control pills, her father always used a condom and ensured his hardon was sheathed with a rubber before he ever started leaking pre-cum. Her parents knew Sophie had sex with her young male classmates and with some of the administrators and teachers at her school, and they were OK with that on the stipulation that she had to ensure they all wrapped their horny cocks with a condom first.

One week, Milly's grandfather contacted Sophie's mom and dad and they arranged for Milly and her folks to travel to where Sophie lived and spend the weekend together with Milly and Sophie joining together with Sophie's father and Milly's grandfather sharing them. On the afternoon of the day agreed upon, Milly and her family pulled up in front of Sophie's home and they came in and renewed an acquaintance that they'd had ongoing for a few years. Sophie was glad to have her new friend, Milly, visit and she was looking forward to having Milly entertain her father sexually while Milly's grand-daddy Monroe would be fucking and playing with her. Milly and her folks had arrived and come inside the house although her grandparents would sleep in their RV while they were visiting.

Within an hour after their arrival, Sophies' father and Milly's grandfather met in the special room set aside for sexual play, and both your girls were quickly with the other man and just as quickly naked as they took off the robes they'd been told to wear for their afternoon "play time." Sophie and Milly were both very sexual experienced for their age, and they knew how to pose, how to arouse their sexual partner, and how to fuck their lover's brains out.

Milly quickly got naked and she soon had Sophie's dad licking her and playing with her sexy young body. She really didn't have growing breasts yet, but her nipples were very sensitive, and Sophie's father loved her hot young sexiness. At the same time, Milly's granddad got Sophie's robe off and he was totally hard and more than ready to fuck Sophie good. He had a secret plan that he planned to carry out and as soon as he and Sophie kissed and began to play with each other, he moved to put his plan into action. Sophie's dad kept a basket of condoms always handy for sex play and as soon as Sophie had sucked the older man to full erection, and he'd fingered and licked her pussy until she'd had her first cum, he opened a condom package and Sophie slipped the rolled condom down over Grandpa Monroe's hard cock and then slipped the rest of the condom over his hardon until he was fully sheathed and ready for sex with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.