The Teacher Learns a Lesson
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Here I am, a twenty-two year old virgin male on his first teaching job, in Harrisville, a small town that holds little promise of sexual excitement. Or does it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I got up and lay down with her as we hugged and kissed over and over.

"Oh, Adam, honey, you were so good. That was the best. I am so glad you came to Harrisville. Don't ever leave, promise, promise?"

"I'm not leaving the four of you, ever. No way," and we kissed some more then just snuggled in each other's arms just enjoying the sex-charged atmosphere in Erica's bedroom.

I even think I might have fallen asleep for a time, it was hard to tell for sure, but the next think I knew, Susanne came over to my side of the bed and whispered, "Let's you and I go in one of the kid's bedrooms for a bit. I want you all to myself for a while, okay?"

I knew of no rules that might prevent that so I got up and followed Susanne's lovely butt into the next room, a boy's room with posters and such. She pulled the covers back and we both lay down in each others arms, kissing and fondling, feeling all the nice parts we wanted to feel.

As she rubbed my cock, it was coming back to life, having had so much excitement, it seemed now eager for more. Then she bent over and sucked it directly back to life.

"Wow, Susanne, I really thought I was down for the count but look what you brought back to life."

"Yes, and it's all mine, too," as she got up over me and reached behind and under to lead me into her as she dropped down over me. The feeling of her warm, lovely vagina sliding down encasing me was exquisite, I gasped slightly as she dropped onto me.

"Mmm, oh, yes, this is what I want. Oh, I love my three girlfriends but they don't have one of these. Oh, they don't have a nice, long, hard cock like you do, Adam. Oh, does it feel good," and she pushed down then twisted her hips back and forth as I felt the tip of my cock being rubbed deeply up inside her.

I'm really not a lazy guy but I have come to adore being fucked by a woman on top of me. I love the fact that my hands are able to roam over her body, especially now that I know where a woman's clit is, I just love to rub from her slit right where my cock is going in and out of her right up to her clit, spreading her juices up and over her clit, rubbing it softly round and round.

And, it just seems that when the woman is on top, as Susanne is now, that when they raise up, their pussies tighten around me making it feel so good. And, a week ago, I was a virgin. What a week!

"Mmm, oh, Adam, I'm sure glad you're here tonight. Am I making you feel good, is this nice?"

"Oh, Susanne, you're making me feel very nice. Really wonderful. And you have such beautiful breasts," I said, rubbing them as she rose and fell over my cock.

"Mmm, I just love fucking you, Adam. You're my favorite teacher."

"I think I've got more to learn from you than I can teach you, Susanne."

"Well, we'll have lots of time to do it. You can always come give me lessons whenever you want. I just love this kind of homework."

"Oh, Susanne, this is so good, you are such a beautiful woman, so sexy, oh, you really know how to make a guy feel good, You've really got me close."

"Mmm, I love making guys cum. Oh, it just makes me so hot," and she pushed down on me as she twisted back and forth, back and forth, pivoting around my cock, so deep inside her, oh, the feeling was just wonderful.

"Oh, Adam, oh, oh, oh, this is so good, oh, oh, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uhh, uhh, oh, Adam, oh, you are so nice to have, you feel so good inside me."

She pumped up and down on me a few more times and then it was my turn, "OOH, OOH, OOH, uuh, uuh, oh, Susanne, oh, you are so good, mmm," and she kept going a few more minutes until my well was surely pumped dry. Then, she dropped over me as we kissed and I roamed her back with my hands. She felt so good and I could feel her pussy continue to throb from our lovemaking.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.