The Teacher Learns a Lesson - Cover

The Teacher Learns a Lesson

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Here I am, a twenty-two year old virgin male on his first teaching job, in Harrisville, a small town that holds little promise of sexual excitement. Or does it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Okay, it's dessert time, follow me," said Erica as she began walking toward her bedroom. Once we were all in her room, she announced, "Well, we had a nice dinner, then some fun, now dessert. In honor of our new member, who has a very nice member of his own, he's our dessert. Adam?" and she waved me to her bed.

I lay down, my bare cock ready for whatever may come as Erica produced two cans of whipped cream. Aha. I thought this was only in porn flicks.

She leaned over me, sprayed a dollop on each of my nipples, one right on the tip of my cock, a line right down the center of same cock and a glob right in my navel.

"Oh, doesn't he look pretty?" said Sharon. "Well, I mean, handsome, he is a guy, after all."

Then my new lady friends each began licking it all off as Erica kept replenishing it.

"I really like your shave-job, Adam," said Susanne, "It's really sexy and so smooth. See, I can just lick you all over," which she proceeded to do. Then, the other three took turns licking my whole pubic area. My cock was hard as steel. I have never been so sexually stimulated in my life. Then Erica came in with a jar in her hand.

"I warmed up some chocolate fudge sauce, girls. Cocks just go so well with chocolate," and she dribbled a little over my cock where it started running down my shaft. Sharon and Heather both began licking up catching it as it ran down. I was breathing hard and I felt like I could cum just from this.

Then she poured some more on which was quickly licked off again. Then some more went on and Erica and Susanne began running their tongues up my shaft as I felt my body freeze and cum began spurting up out of me like a fountain as they continued to lick me.

"Oh, oh, wow, oh, that feels so good, oh, I've never felt anything like that, oh, wow," and I let out a big sigh and they each came up and french kissed me. Wow, it's wonderful being dessert.

Susanne and Sharon joined me on the bed and we all played with each other's bodies, I was in the middle and they each played with my bald cock, making little jokes about it, giving it little sucks and I felt them, sucked a nipple now and then, fingered a pussy or just lay back and enjoyed being petted and caressed.

Erica and Heather were on the floor, Heather over Erica and they were eating each other rather energetically, moaning, giggling, just having a fun time, it seemed. I was very relaxed with girl-on-girl action, I'd never been around it before and didn't know how I would feel about it but now, it just seems normal for these women to swap among all of us, I can see the pleasure they take in each other and in me.

We heard Erica climax as Sharon was softly sucking my cock and I was licking Susanne. Sharon lifted off me, looked at my dick and said, "I think this lovely cock is hard enough to fuck" and she swung her leg up over me, squatted, reached under, and lowered herself down sliding so smoothly over me. Oh, did that feel good.

She was so wet, so slippery inside that she just glided up and down on me. It was like an oily silk glove masturbating me. Well, I'd never had that done to me but it was how it might feel if it had. She just kept scissoring up and down over me, her body not even touching me except for the inside of her pussy sliding up and down. Oh, it was ecstasy.

"Oh, Adam, oh, this feels so good, you are so hard. Is it good? Does my pussy feel good to your nice, beautiful hairless cock?"

"Oh, Sharon, your pussy just feels incredible. I have just never felt anything so smooth and silken. You are gonna get me off big time doing this."

"That's what I want Adam, that's what I want. How's this?"

She was hovering over me with just the tip end of my cock inside her as she took very short little strokes up and down over me, just keeping me inside, just rubbing up and down on the head of my cock, then, once in a while, she would plunge all the way down, then pull all the way back up, her pussy tightening around me. Oh, it was wonderful. Unforgettable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.